REGISTER
 
You are here: Home → Forum → Training Journals → PAGAN 2010

PAGAN 2010

123456789

PAGANIcon...09-01-2010 @ 19:16 
Avatar
I took about £4 out of Sooty's bottom
Member 685, 8719 posts
SQ 225, BP 150, DL 290
665.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Boar said:yea, and you stop that lovely wife of yours from starting a fight !


Lol, you been reading on MT ? could be pics of black eyes tomorrow

Grin
andydanjoshIcon...09-01-2010 @ 21:29 
Avatar
^^ thats me that is !! ^^ (the hair is a wig)
Member 776, 8709 posts
SQ 140, BP 127.5, DL 180
447.5 kgs @ 74kgs UnEq
work at mate .

Happy
ThingIcon...09-01-2010 @ 21:36 
Avatar
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31706 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
PAGAN said:Thanks Thing !

Garage Sesh

Push Press
60kx3
70kx3
80kx3
90kxF - dropped the bar and everything. f**king wank.

Clean Pulls
60kx3
70kx3
80kx3
90kx3
100kx3
110kx3
120kx3

Quite liked the clean pulls. I reckon these could really help me improve my cleaning...which is largely pointless seeing as I'll never be f**king able to press more than I can clean anywayAngry


Off out to a party now.


Now that's no way to think if you can't push press Learn jerks I think there great and once you have the tech it's gona pay off in comps
PAGANIcon...10-01-2010 @ 19:51 
Avatar
I took about £4 out of Sooty's bottom
Member 685, 8719 posts
SQ 225, BP 150, DL 290
665.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Hoping to do more jerking once I get my bumpers sorted out ThingHappy

Well I was staggering down the main road periodically wretching at 2.30am this morning. Didn't really have a lot to drink either which was odd.Been rough as f**k all day. Having a few cans to sooth my nerves now. We will try the diet again tomorrowRoll-Eyes
kevIcon...10-01-2010 @ 19:53 
Avatar
u75kg World Powerlifting Champion.
Member 601, 3067 posts
SQ 222.5, BP 177.5, DL 272.5
672.5 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
haha, glad to see you've not lost the plot completely and your still enjoying the beers!!!
PAGANIcon...13-01-2010 @ 19:53 
Avatar
I took about £4 out of Sooty's bottom
Member 685, 8719 posts
SQ 225, BP 150, DL 290
665.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Garage Sesh

Incline Bench
Bar xlots - shoulder hurting a little
60kx thrown from lock out across garage

Deads
60kx8
100k6
140kx3
180kx3
200kx1
215kx1

Chins30seconds rest between sets
BWx3
BWx3
BWx3
BWx3
BWx3

Barbell Curls
20kx6
30kx6
40kx6
50kx6
60kx6 - cheat curls by this point

Best lift of the sesh was the 60k barbell hurl. I was quite impressed with how far it went.I have no idea what I've done to my shoulder but it hurt when lowering the bar.

f**king bag of s**te really.I wouldn't mind if my weight loss had gone as planned but thats not got off the ground yet for various crap reasons so I cant use lack of cals etc as an excuse.
RobboIcon...13-01-2010 @ 19:54 
Avatar
When I have enough cash, I get a deep tissue.
Member 465, 11029 posts
SQ 240, BP 175, DL 302.5
717.5 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
Chin up bud. Sessions looking decent to me!
TonyIcon...13-01-2010 @ 19:56 
Avatar
Is partial to the odd bender.
Member 6, 10239 posts
SQ 280, BP 192.5, DL 317.5
790.0 kgs @ 102kgs Eq
You round here on Saturday mate.

We can both have a s**t session then smash something to f**king pieces.
andydanjoshIcon...13-01-2010 @ 20:06 
Avatar
^^ thats me that is !! ^^ (the hair is a wig)
Member 776, 8709 posts
SQ 140, BP 127.5, DL 180
447.5 kgs @ 74kgs UnEq
keep working at it mate .

Happy
PAGANIcon...13-01-2010 @ 20:29 
Avatar
I took about £4 out of Sooty's bottom
Member 685, 8719 posts
SQ 225, BP 150, DL 290
665.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Cheers Robbo but are you sure it's this journal you have been readingGrin

adj, cheers mate. You dont say a lot but you do give continued supportWink


Tony, I've gotta work Saturday until around midday. I'm keen to come over if you fancy a mid afternoon into teatime sesh.Cant do Sunday as I'm at a party Saturday night.
TonyIcon...13-01-2010 @ 20:30 
Avatar
Is partial to the odd bender.
Member 6, 10239 posts
SQ 280, BP 192.5, DL 317.5
790.0 kgs @ 102kgs Eq
Saturday afternoon is fine mate, can't do Sunday either as I'm f**king working.

Let me know what time you want to start.
PAGANIcon...13-01-2010 @ 20:56 
Avatar
I took about £4 out of Sooty's bottom
Member 685, 8719 posts
SQ 225, BP 150, DL 290
665.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Excellent , hopefully about 1.30pm - 2 ish but I'll confirm on friday.
richards9876Icon...13-01-2010 @ 21:51 
Avatar
Still mostly bodybuilding
Member 501, 10465 posts
SQ 220, BP 150, DL 250
620.0 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq
Dont worry about it mate - at least your still pulling over 200 on DL.
Beard_Of_IronIcon...15-01-2010 @ 17:11 
Avatar
Head of Department, Ministry of Beards
Member 580, 2634 posts
SQ 210, BP 115, DL 266
591.0 kgs @ 101kgs UnEq
all the best for 2010 and your road to further rippedness, Mark!
PAGANIcon...16-01-2010 @ 17:08 
Avatar
I took about £4 out of Sooty's bottom
Member 685, 8719 posts
SQ 225, BP 150, DL 290
665.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 16.01.2010 @ 18:20 PM by PAGAN
Cheers Beard, same to you.


Cant really be arsed to type all this out it was so s**t but I suppose I should.

Log
65kx3
65kx1
75kx1
85kxf Roll-Eyes
85kx1
90kxf
90kxf
70kx7

Axle Deads
50kx6
90kx3
130kx3
170kx1
190kx1
200kx1
200kx0 was gonna try some reps with straps but I couldn't get the straps to work and f**ked it off...coz thats how I roll these days.

Front Squats
60kx3
80kx3
100kx3
110kx3
120kx1
100kx6

Close Grip Pullups

BWx10


Off to get mashed now. At least I'm still pretty good at doing that.

123456789

You are here: Home → Forum → Training Journals → PAGAN 2010
© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions