REGISTER
 
You are here: Home → Forum → Training Journals → PAGAN 2010

PAGAN 2010

123456789

lil_leeIcon...07-02-2010 @ 15:47 
anti-social, except when needs help to put suit on
Member 607, 2803 posts
that sounds crapola mate... apparently iv done something similar to my shoulder iv widen the joint so it can go more often... but has been fine since :/

could you not hook up with pascal the guy jc sees or is that a different ball game?
RobboIcon...07-02-2010 @ 19:47 
Avatar
When I have enough cash, I get a deep tissue.
Member 465, 11029 posts
SQ 240, BP 175, DL 302.5
717.5 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
Good luck with getting the back sorted mate.

Looking forward even more to the Boar/Pagan battle this year. BATTLE OF THE GLASS BACKS!
PAGANIcon...07-02-2010 @ 19:58 
Avatar
I took about £4 out of Sooty's bottom
Member 685, 8719 posts
SQ 225, BP 150, DL 290
665.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Gonna see how I am in a couple of weeks Lee then maybe seek further professional help.

Lol, yep I'm a fellow glassback Robbo.FitBoar is looking pretty formidable at the moment so i need to get my finger out.
singIcon...13-03-2010 @ 02:36 
Avatar
Member 1220, 1 posts
SQ 100, BP 60, DL 100
260.0 kgs @ 78kgs UnEq
arite Mark, just popped on and read through this latest journal, i too am struggling with the booze since xmas, and hope to get back progressing like last year,hope all is weel, and good luck with your motivation buddy

Mike

123456789

You are here: Home → Forum → Training Journals → PAGAN 2010
© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions