Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitInspirational poo's

Inspirational poo's

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

When I used to work at Borders a guy from the Oxford store told me that they'd once found a s**t in a Salman Rushdie book, and in a separate incident (I guess it would be hard to prove they were connected) they found a flaming turd in one of the basins in the toilets.
badboy007
Post Edited: 21.10.2007 @ 23:16 PM
lol. Got a funny story about this but I think it's better off the board haha. Crapping yourself is pretty funny tbh, esp. when you just don't care and carry on ur normal business like nothing.

Disarms people somewhat.
Originally posted by tokar...
When I used to work at Borders a guy from the Oxford store told me that they'd once found a s**t in a Salman Rushdie book

Maybe it was just a s**t book?
Originally posted by buzz...
Rob - your story is like a South Park episode - Mystery of the Urinal Deuce Happy Thankfully we now have DNA to expose such mischiefs!!

Also relevant from the South Park canon:

Episode 11-09, More Crap.

Randy becomes South Park's home-town hero when the guys down at the local bar see the size of his most recent crap. Randy contacts a society that keeps track of the world record, thinking his masterpiece would definitely be a contender.
AndyH
Personally I give Kudos to the American Airforce guy who came out onto the squat platform (I was chief ref) and from the bottom of his squat upward proceeded to squeeze a large amount of diarrhoea out of the bottom of his leotard whilst completing the lift. Whilst the fact of crapping yourself whilst on the platform in front of 100+ people wasnt a major achievement, the Kudos is he can back for his second attempt (once the platform had been cleaned) and put a roll of toilet paper on the side of the platform before coming out for the lift. I found it rather hard to keep a straight face at that.
LOL! Grin
& did he get his next liftEmbarassed
AndyH
Yes and he actually got the first one passed as well!! Damn I am too nice some days.

Reminds me of the time a person pulled a deadlift (bear in mind they had only drank red bull all day) and sprayed my wife with red liquid vomit from toe to head as they pulled up. She passed the lift even after that. At least they had the sense to send her flowers later and pay for the dry cleaning. I tried not to laugh - honest Happy
Originally posted by AndyH...
Yes and he actually got the first one passed as well!! Damn I am too nice some days.

Reminds me of the time a person pulled a deadlift (bear in mind they had only drank red bull all day) and sprayed my wife with red liquid vomit from toe to head as they pulled up. She passed the lift even after that. At least they had the sense to send her flowers later and pay for the dry cleaning. I tried not to laugh - honest Happy

Mate I bet your house parties at Xmas are a hootWink

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitInspirational poo's
Return to top View Desktop Site