Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosFirst deadlift session since my bicep tear

First deadlift session since my bicep tear

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

well i take back my comment saying that the WSM was to soon, the deadlifts look easy Terry.
Great pulling Terry
Great lift ! no one would ever think it was 6 weeks post op ! all the best ill see you out in south africa
JimXVX
richards9876 said:Great deadlifting. Quite amusing that youve got Big Terry pulling 380kg then behind him theres some young lad making a meal of the pec dec.

Yeah I've noticed this a few times with strongmen videos! I remember one with some guy pulling 400+ (think it was Big Z) whilst in the background some dude was curling an empty bar Happy
Bloody hell.
awesum - just shows u that no matter how big the injury or when your down, you can always get back up!

Best of look in south Africa, will look forward to hearing the updates
Wow! Don't look to have lost much (if any!) strength there!
Terry, you know your groups events yet?

Would be hoping for no arm-arm or tyre I suppose?
You're making a rapid recovery and you've retained your strength very well! Nice lifting! Did your arm feel OK during that?
looked very srong. this could turn out to be a great year for you after all!
richards9876 said:
Quite amusing that youve got Big Terry pulling 380kg then behind him theres some young lad making a meal of the pec dec.

x2 Grin

I always like to see what's going on in the background in vids like this!
JC said:

Stones will be unavoidable [insert worried face smiley here].
JC said:Terry, you know your groups events yet?

No don't know yet! I know there is no stones in heats which helps, I hope to not get tyre as that would be a nightmare but I will take whatever they throw at me

Wayne, had no pain at all. Where the tendon is screwed into the bone now it should be pretty strong, I just had to make a big effort not to bend my arm as that was a bad habit i had
hixxy1985 said:awesum - just shows u that no matter how big the injury or when your down, you can always get back up!

Best of look in south Africa, will look forward to hearing the updates

I got some really good advice off a few people regarding the recovery process. I'm up to about 60% on rows and stuff so hopefully by wsm I will be near 100%

I plan on lifting my 100kg stone the week before I go WSM just to make sure I can.

Thanks
Terry ur an animal i was gutted when i heard about ur bicep had u pinned for the title this year definatly podium. Good luck with WSM this year and keep up the good work

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosFirst deadlift session since my bicep tear
Return to top View Desktop Site