Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsDumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th

Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

jordan27
ITRG said:
jordan mate dont want to upset you but the crown wont beleaving scotland Tongue lol

that sounds like a challenge to me, hahaHappy youve got a bit of experience so im thinking your the dark horse and will have my eye on you lol. gunna be a good day all round i think and am up for the challenge. let the battle commence. lolHappy Happy
jordan27 said:
that sounds like a challenge to me, hahaHappy youve got a bit of experience so im thinking your the dark horse and will have my eye on you lol. gunna be a good day all round i think and am up for the challenge. let the battle commence. lolHappy Happy

Its a deal mate Happy
Don't think I'm the one to watch but ill be doing my best Happy
Good luck mate better get wrapped up fort sunny scotland lol
jordan27
ITRG said:
Its a deal mate Happy
Don't think I'm the one to watch but ill be doing my best Happy
Good luck mate better get wrapped up fort sunny scotland lol

im wrapping up as we speak, got my thermals ready to go and an emergency hot water bottle just incase lol
ITRG said:
Yes mate Happy

Thought it was bud, hope your keeping well, all the best for the comp!
hoponbaby
jordan27 said:
im wrapping up as we speak, got my thermals ready to go and an emergency hot water bottle just incase lol

Dont forget your bowl of porridge first thing in the mornin Happy Your m8 be one to watch in th farmers medley Happy he's not allowed to take them home tho Happy
bigfish
jordan27 said:

aye hopefully it wont leave scotland, or burns gym lol. Where u guys travelling from?
Kev its stayin in scotland but comin home to ayrshire with me lol

Cheers steve mate just startin to hit form again Happy
bigfish
ITRG said:Kev its stayin in scotland but comin home to ayrshire with me lol

Cheers steve mate just startin to hit form again Happy

well mate best of luck to u on the day bt i will try my hardest to keep it at burns gym
ITRG said:
how was worlds mate? must have got you fired upto train as soon as you get home lol

It's just been amazing mate, loved every second of it. I'm extremely motivated now with this experience and with messing up at UK's!!
jordan27
bigfish said:
aye hopefully it wont leave scotland, or burns gym lol. Where u guys travelling from?

coming up from blackburn, shud be 3 of us foreigners coming up to try an perform haha
hoponbaby
jordan27 said:
coming up from blackburn, shud be 3 of us foreigners coming up to try an perform haha

Alot of good strongmen from that neck of the woods m8..
jordan27
Weetabix has been purchased, so if no one turns up ill just take trophy bk down the m6 with me lolHappy Happy . this has come round quick, now gotta get my game face on. especially with people like big ken and stuart there. and maybe another U.Ks competitor coming up the road to watch too.
jordan27
hoponbaby said:
Alot of good strongmen from that neck of the woods m8..

yeah your rite, just not me. i must be drinking different water to them lads haha everything sorted for comp now matey?
bigfish
jordan27 said:

aye cool mate, hope you do well. U cumin up sat nite? Am quite excited to be honest. U done many comps
jordan27
bigfish said:
aye cool mate, hope you do well. U cumin up sat nite? Am quite excited to be honest. U done many comps

just gunna come up sun morning, done 3 before this but best ive done is a 5th place at oswestry this year. you done many pal?

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsDumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th
Return to top View Desktop Site