REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 215 guests
You are here: HomeForumbigfish → View All Posts

View All Posts: bigfish

» Scotland's Strongest Man 2014 Qualifiler & Final (Go to post)23-02-2014 @ 02:02 
dannym said:Everybody al set for this next week? Who's all going? Not been a lot of talk about this one for some reason

Yeah pretty much set Danny, although still can't press that log.....only one event though, so no sweats haha, are u ready??
» Edinburgh Novice Comp Team Hulk Gym 13th July 2013 (Go to post)26-05-2013 @ 20:00 
Kenny can ya no just up it again to 17 lol
» competitor.......hopefully lol (Go to post)22-05-2013 @ 10:17 
Yeah I realised the mistake I made lol cheers fella
» Edinburgh Novice Comp Team Hulk Gym 13th July 2013 (Go to post)21-05-2013 @ 13:14 
Can I do this comp please?
» competitor.......hopefully lol (Go to post)21-05-2013 @ 13:12 
I may be interested in doing this comp if ok mate?? I realise I will be reserve also
» Muscleinc Christmas carnage weekend (Go to post)28-09-2011 @ 17:13 
samurai69 said:Looking forward to this, got 3 guys doing under 95 and 2 doing over 95 novices hopefully

looks like a great set of events for the first timers and novices (and another excuse to close the gym so we can all spectate)

i am down for the novice mate and got bout another 4 guys interested in doin it also. We travelling down from scotland for it. Ollie has most of our details
» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)28-09-2011 @ 15:47 
ITRG said:
cheers mate same to you unlucky....
look forward to more battles next year Happy

aye am pleased wi ma result pal. Plentybof trainin hopefully opens nxt year
» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)27-09-2011 @ 20:46 
ITRG said:
6th mate overhead f**ked me as usual Unhappy

hiy u did well pal and i look forward to competing against u soon
» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)26-09-2011 @ 16:45 
jordan27 said:
the trophy is shining away on my mantlepiece lol, thanks for a great day up in bonnie scotland, really enjoyed myself and everyone put in a top performance. want to say a big well done to lewis and to the HUGE big fish. top guys and deserved the 1st and 2nd. hope to see you guys around some time. cheers again. oh my arms are ripped to bits after the lovely stones, i do enjoy doin them hahaHappy Happy Happy Happy Happy

cheers fella, u dun well tbh. Lets face it we all did. Great day. U cumin bk next year? Am not, i hope to b in the opens nxt year
» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)26-09-2011 @ 09:14 
Morning quite sore the day, lewis couldnt put it any better mate, if u fancy comin down to train jst give me a shout and i would organise a few lads to come out to do some events. Once again, well done mate! Happy
» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)25-09-2011 @ 21:07 
nitemairs said:Big thanks to Stewart, Neil, Big Ken & all helpers & loaders today! Comp ran smooth & fast for 19 guys & doubt anyone could of ask for more. Had a great day. Cheers again guys

Top 3

1st Lewis Mitchell (No weak event & a modest guy about his abilities)
2nd Big Kev (he IS big & it came down to the stones for the title)
3rd Jordan (I think part of the down south crew)

All 3 deserved the trophys & were up there all day (well done guys)

really i am that big lol
» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)25-09-2011 @ 20:58 
.cheers to all. Great day and the rain stayed awayish, some good strong proformances. Well done to all compeditors and to neil allan and stuartand ken. Great day
» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)24-09-2011 @ 21:43 
ITRG said:
cheers kev and same to yourself....
as long as it stays in scotland ill be happy lol :P

yeh man me too lets aim for that! Good luck too everyone tomorrow!
» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)23-09-2011 @ 21:18 
jordan27 said:
thats a bit of a distance to go for a comp, like to see some dedication and that sure is mate. no doubt we shall have a chuckle on sunday, prob wi me falling flat on my face doin push haha.

aye is a fair journey bt be a good laugh, roadtrip lol
» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)23-09-2011 @ 21:14 
jordan27 said:
thats a bit of a distance to go for a comp, like to see some dedication and that sure is mate. no doubt we shall have a chuckle on sunday, prob wi me falling flat on my face doin push haha.

thats weird though my last comment didnt post lol. Naw itl b me that falls prob. Kinda had a wee elbow injury mate so bit nervous

You are here: HomeForumbigfish → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions