Who's Online - 2 members and 211 guests
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitAvatar

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

d_singhIcon...17-01-2010 @ 14:12 
Gillette - The best a man can get
Member 466, 1389 posts
SQ 196, BP 120, DL 254
570.0 kgs @ 74kgs UnEq
i agree it was a enjoyable film with an average story line which was predictable. special effects and action were great but i expected more from 3d with regard things jumping out and slapping you in the face. in this instance the 3d element was more for emphasising the background .

one thing did jump out for me was why sigourney weaver was smoking . i know actors do smoke in films but in avatar it played no relevance and was just weird the way they focused on it . ermmmmm makes me think the corporate powers of the cigarette world played some part in providing funding to this huge budget of the film and subconsciously reminding me to smoke through media.
goodwinmIcon...17-01-2010 @ 14:48 
a PB is a PB !
Member 539, 1086 posts
Post Edited: 17.01.2010 @ 14:49 PM by goodwinm
d_singh said:i agree it was a enjoyable film with an average story line which was predictable. special effects and action were great but i expected more from 3d with regard things jumping out and slapping you in the face. in this instance the 3d element was more for emphasising the background .

one thing did jump out for me was why sigourney weaver was smoking . i know actors do smoke in films but in avatar it played no relevance and was just weird the way they focused on it . ermmmmm makes me think the corporate powers of the cigarette world played some part in providing funding to this huge budget of the film and subconsciously reminding me to smoke through media.

[IMG]http://www.5buckdecal.com/images/Family%20Guy%20SMOKE%20guy.jp...

Damn subliminal advertising!
d_singhIcon...19-01-2010 @ 10:03 
Gillette - The best a man can get
Member 466, 1389 posts
SQ 196, BP 120, DL 254
570.0 kgs @ 74kgs UnEq
ha ha cant get any more to the point then that pic lol

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitAvatar
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions