Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos16 Year Old Dude Benches 405kg (Single Ply) in training

16 Year Old Dude Benches 405kg (Single Ply) in training

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

little_a said:Personally I think the general issues with his health will stem from being 130k @ 16YO and carrying this round 24/7 as opposed to the several seconds that he does during this lift. At what age and what weight would this be considered ok? A 20/30/40 YO benches 230 and everyone shouts 'whoop de doo'. A teenager does it and age is a factor. People develop at different rates. He could well be fully matured already. I'm sure he enjoys being who he is and what he does. Good on him.

I think he is aware of this, he mentioned being tested for diabetes recently, up until a couple of years ago he was 83kg and then at last years worlds 105kg and now around 130kg. Still it is cool.
wearing those type of shirts for benching is so mega-lame, they should be completely done away with......

having said that , I did 205kg in a shirt and it felt heavy as f**k , so I guess I can appreciate this guys strength

a 5 inch ROM tho.....
Boar said:wearing those type of shirts for benching is so mega-lame, they should be completely done away with......

having said that , I did 205kg in a shirt and it felt heavy as f**k , so I guess I can appreciate this guys strength

a 5 inch ROM tho .....

Better than my sex life.
Boar said: I did 205kg in a shirt and it felt heavy as f**k

You sure that wasn't a 207.5 Jonny ?

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos16 Year Old Dude Benches 405kg (Single Ply) in training
Return to top View Desktop Site