REGISTER
 
You are here: Home → Forum → General Bullshit → 1306lb abomination

1306lb abomination

123

KevC86Icon...06-10-2020 @ 16:45 
Avatar
Member 5141, 4924 posts
SQ 300, BP 180, DL 350
830.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
slimsim said:I've tried posting one myself. I might time how long it stays up for......


Mine is closing on the 24hr mark and still going strong.
AdamTIcon...06-10-2020 @ 16:49 
AKA the great reset
Member 4056, 5209 posts
I can bench press 200kg 5 inches above my chest, does that make me a 200k bencher?? Lol

That's how f**king ridiculous that video is.

I don't care if it is 2000kg, that is a disgrace
The_Lone_WolfIcon...06-10-2020 @ 21:54 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 3014 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
KevC86 said:
Mine is closing on the 24hr mark and still going strong.



I’ve just replied to your comment to try and stir up some replies, but I think people are just convinced it’s a good lift.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...07-10-2020 @ 11:12 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22990 posts
The_Lone_Wolf said:
I think people are just convinced it’s a good lift.


Unbelievable. How can people be so blinkered?? Even if he was my best buddy it wouldn't change my opinion on this "squat".
The_Lone_WolfIcon...07-10-2020 @ 14:10 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 3014 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
Unbelievable. How can people be so blinkered?? Even if he was my best buddy it wouldn't change my opinion on this "squat".


People are often too scared to call out someone so popular in the game... Surprisingly it's easier to blow smoke up someone's not to depth arse, than it is to be honest and say it was a high squat.
The_Lone_WolfIcon...07-10-2020 @ 14:10 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 3014 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
I said:
People are often too scared to call out someone so popular in the game... Surprisingly it's easier to blow smoke up someone's not to depth arse, than it is to be honest and say it was a high squat.


For anyone in America reading this, please read arse as ass.

123

You are here: Home → Forum → General Bullshit → 1306lb abomination
© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions