REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 165 guests
You are here: HomeForumJonnyR → View All Posts

View All Posts: JonnyR

» WSM 2020 (Go to post)15-11-2020 @ 17:47 
I reckon this is Novikovs title now. I'd like Caron to win though.

Pritchett is killing it though.
» WSM 2020 (Go to post)15-11-2020 @ 00:30 
Mikeneto said:
Bish will go from 2nd to 6th over the next two events.
Jerry, Shaw, Caron and Tom i think will beat him at both Hercules and Log.

I know... middle of the pack for all three i reckon. Probably a place lower for stones and overhead. I was just trying to back up the brits lol.

I reckon and hope Pritchett for third, Tom for fourth.
» WSM 2020 (Go to post)15-11-2020 @ 00:29 
Mikeneto said:
They will probably lower the last log now Hicks is injured.
160-170-180-190 would be good

I know... middle of the pack for all three i reckon. Probably a place lower for stones and overhead. I was just trying to back up the brits lol.

I reckon and hope Pritchett for third, Tom for fourth.
» WSM 2020 (Go to post)15-11-2020 @ 00:11 
I reckon the title is between Caron and Novikov at this stage! Both im happy to have win but, Caron deserves it way more! Its his time|! Bishop could still take third I reckon, since day two arent his best events, but he could surprise!
» Giants live final (Go to post)25-09-2018 @ 19:30 
Mikeneto said:Yeah I read he strict the 195 quicker than Biby and his clean failed him on the heavier weight.

I would like to see him have a good injury free run one more time. Maybe carrying a slight injury from that failed log WR attempt.

Tbf bibby didn't strict press it either.. clear knee bend and leg drive after the initial arched pause. Still incredible power abd stronger than Z on the day but Zs shoulder power is still there ready to be unleashed. His legs were as solid as Edds.
Mikeneto said:Yeah I read he strict the 195 quicker than Biby and his clean failed him on the heavier weight.

I would like to see him have a good injury free run one more time. Maybe carrying a slight injury from that failed log WR attempt.

Tbf bibby didn't strict press it either.. clear knee bend and leg drive after the initial arched pause. Still incredible power abd stronger than Z on the day but Zs shoulder power is still there ready to be unleashed. His legs were as solid as Edds.

» WSM line-up (Go to post)05-05-2018 @ 15:20 
Wonder whether Shaw used a suit on the deadlift
» WSM line-up (Go to post)02-05-2018 @ 00:08 
Andy_f said:
I must have missed something. What's up with his hand?

Apparently it hinders him from when he dislocated the 2 middle fingers/broke them/tore the ligaments/damaged his hand...

Depends on the post lol
» WSM line-up (Go to post)01-05-2018 @ 22:25 
Pikefingers said:Does anyone else think Ed may be regretting not competing? Yes, it seems likely that he wouldn’t have beaten Thor, but with Z out of the picture, Shaw far from his best and the others mostly still a way of the pace (in terms of last year’s top 3), wouldn’t he have been pretty likely to at least get second?

Realistically... he could win at a very big push, deadlift and max overhead. Though he'd be up against it. But it's pretty likley he'd be outside top 5 on stones, farmers and especially loading, probably outside top 7. Bus pull top 3. So on his best performance he'd probably just miss the podium. I don't know. But what would aid him and Z is Bishop, Felix and Shahlaei being f**ked over. Would have been pushing top 2-4 at loading abd frame.
» WSM line-up (Go to post)29-04-2018 @ 17:16 
Think hollands has gotten too attached to his new physique. As awesome as it is. It's not ideal for power or strength.
» Log lift championship - Leeds (Go to post)08-04-2018 @ 16:07 
KevC86 said:
Ive not seen any. If there is a front view its well worth a watch. His face afterwards was a picture. He looked utterly baffled.
Is that the first lift he has failed (he never failed a deadlift, he just got them disallowed) since his 221 log in 2015?

No. He failed the 205 Austrian Oak in 2015 too.
» Log lift championship - Leeds (Go to post)08-04-2018 @ 14:33 
http://tinypic.com/r/10mrekp/9

Leaning back too much was what caused him to walk back, just like how he had to dive foward under the 220 in 2015

I hope Z pushes it to 235 but... I'm not sure he will.
» Log lift championship - Leeds (Go to post)02-04-2018 @ 22:06 
I said:
He got 206 in 2017. Only guy but Edd to do so... and that was not even 10 minutes after a 200 double from the floor.
» Log lift championship - Leeds (Go to post)02-04-2018 @ 22:05 
Post Edited: 03.04.2018 @ 01:21 AM by JonnyR
Mikeneto said:I only really see Thor making obvious progression in the last 3 years.

He got 200kg in 2016
195kg x3 in 2017...last event
I reckon 213kg for 2018....first event

He got 206 in 2016. Only guy but Edd to do so... and that was not even 10 minutes after a 200 double from the floor.

You are here: HomeForumJonnyR → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions