REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 231 guests
You are here: HomeForumJonnyR → View All Posts

View All Posts: JonnyR

» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 21:47 
General_ill said:Guy is obviously a Troll. And a s**t one at that.

WTF is a Troll?
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 21:46 
I said:
By .5 of a kilo?

Point 5
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 21:46 
shanejer said:he is obviously lying aobut his lifts ...

his squat and deadlift have progressed oin the exact same date, the exact same weights !!

lol!!

i love this guy!!!!!!

By .5 of a kilo?
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 21:29 
Pompy said:if i stop training now can i expect my lifts to remain the same in 6 months? no of course not

are you 135kg?

if you want to train just get on and do it what are you waiting for

In lbs.... and i havent trained since i was 15. I just test them every 3-4 months for a max -__- ..

Why do people not understand this?
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 21:25 
andysmiles said:
x2
not being mean , just geniunely dont have a clue!
not training will result in you getting weaker? i cant see much more to it than that.

Read the thread...
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 20:20 
JackRevans said:well thats a very strange post but in an attempt to not be a little b**ch il be logical.

errrm, start training? thats a pretty good strict press for someone who dosnt train atall realy. better than mine infact, and i do train it occasionally Happy but yes if you dont ever use your strength then it will decrease because you dont need it.

you are at an advantage though if you have allready reached PBs that you no longer can do, because it will be easier to get them back up to their origional 1rm. id say just start from scratch doing a solid basic training routine, and in future dont say stupid things on sugden because a small minority of people on here can get very easily offended

Lol, thanks for your mercy. Everyone else seems to not understand? But yeah, i guess its a training site -__- i shouldnt be asking about being untrained. But no.. i dont get it? I mean i lifted 74 6 months back and yet i only lifted 61 today? Yet i hadnt trained since 15? So.. hmm.. i dont get what you mean?

And thanks btw, i think im naturally pretty strong so, should be a good thing to get into. Lol, thanks again for your patience -__-
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 20:17 
MattD90 said:lol you cant do high reppers and then use a max calculator to put a max on your profile for the 3 lifts.. I think it even says that in the description underneath the boxes!

Oops... My bad :P .. Sorry :/
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 19:34 
drew said:
Is that because you knew you were talking absolute bo***cks

What the hells so 'bo***cks' about it. Thought you fellows with all knowledge and experience would simply make an accusation and reply?
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 19:29 
TravisFandango said:Has someone put LSD in my tea and not told me? Confused

I knew it was a bad idea posting this -__-
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 19:28 
PeteHodgson said:How did you do in Britains Natural Strongest Man qualifier? A pretty heavy comp for someone who doesn't train.

I've had a crazy idea just now...

start training. Tongue

I dreamt i won -__- as i was skyving in bed lol :P ... Kinda tried to motivate myself with it... -__- Didnt work though. Good Idea! O.O .. Confidence is key, dont have much. I need a Gym partner :/ and a Gym membership -__-
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 19:23 
GettinFatStrong said:-.-

? Sleepy
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 19:23 
I said:
Ummm well i have a go at either or (deadlift or strict press) every say 3-4 months? So basically yeah. But no i dont train.

Well i havent for nearly four years so.. Is there any explanation for it? lol.
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 19:18 
milsy said:can we just clear things up?

do you train? or just have a crack and max out one day every now and again and just see what happens?

Ummm well i have a go at either or (deadlift or strict press) every say 3-4 months? So basically yeah. But no i dont train.
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 19:12 
milsy said:
it also says your 60kg when you earlier said you were 138? this thread is wierd if you dont train regular your max efforts will be all over the place

I dont come on here much -__- even rearer than i lift so... ill have to update, but thanks for your reply.
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 18:57 
GettinFatStrong said:you cant get past 130 but ur total says 185, ur a very intelligent person aren't you

Well. You got me there. I was being hopefull in that id use my 20 rep max to calculate my max using the percentages thing. So... bit of pride there but more shame.

You are here: HomeForumJonnyR → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions