REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 231 guests
You are here: HomeForumJonnyR → View All Posts

View All Posts: JonnyR

» Europes strongest man qualifiers for different regions... (Go to post)20-11-2012 @ 16:23 
Can anyone compete to qualify for Europes strongest man - 'pro card' or not..

Or is it specifically a certain criteria of guys/ weights and reputations.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks..

http://www.giants-live.com/a/id/65/Europe's-Strongest-Man-2012...
» Can an under 105 kg competitor compete in over 105 kg competitions? (Go to post)06-11-2012 @ 19:59 
Awesome. Thanks craigmac.
» Can an under 105 kg competitor compete in over 105 kg competitions? (Go to post)06-11-2012 @ 19:46 
Thanks craigmanc. Does that mean an U90 can compete at major over 105 + competitions?
» Can an under 105 kg competitor compete in over 105 kg competitions? (Go to post)06-11-2012 @ 19:36 
Can an under 105 kg competitor compete in over 105 kg competitions?

As ive taken it an 'open' competition is open to all weight classes, though the heaviest of weight classes are usually the strongest and therefore thats who its specified for? ..

Im only guessing?

Is this true? Could someone explain.
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)13-08-2011 @ 19:30 
MrSmall said:troll is someone who makes posts in order to provoke a reaction, usually negative

an example would be a poster called JC... beware!

Oh. Well. Ive only had 3 posts? So. And i thought they were all pretty relevant questions? But anyway, thats your opinions lol. Thanks for the heads up.
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)13-08-2011 @ 19:29 
GettinFatStrong said:
yea but he said he trained at 15 lol

Stopped at 15
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)13-08-2011 @ 19:24 
Post Edited: 13.08.2011 @ 19:25 PM by JonnyR
Wigan said:Why does no one seem to understand this young man's puzzlement?

It appears that his expectation is that as he transitions from being a 15 year old boy to a 19 year old, fully grown, man that his natural (untrained) strength levels would increase and has been periodically testing this.

His findings are he appears to have got weaker which he doesn't understand.

Most likely answer is that his recent test was just a bad day as it is unlikely his natural, untrained, strength levels have decreased significantly over that period of time.

No need to give him a hard time (even if he may be a troll)

Finally! lol. Thankyou Wigan. I see you were a great help on my previous question as well. I dont know whether i worded it awkwardly or something? But i know ive pissed the guys off :S. Thanks for setting things straight though. Appreciate the mercy lol.

Btw. Can you explain to me what a troll is?... It doesn't sound good :S
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 22:14 
JohnGym said:
You may be an endurance athlete with no top end strength or power. You have also never ever trained to peak your strength.

NOOOOOO! .. Damn... that sucks :/ .. Thats the answer i was looking for lol. Thanks for supplying!
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 22:12 
Pompy said:No not mockingly... plainly. Troll or not... the point is you don't train but get weaker and wonder why?

How could you stop this mysterious phenomenon? Hmmm..... I know, training!

Instead of leaving it four months between testing your max, why not leave it a few days and test 50-70% of your max, repeatedly! There's a plan.

Look I love trolling too buddy but you're as bad at that as you are at consistently training.

What is trolling? :S just so i know what your accusing me of? lol
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 22:08 
General_ill said:I did 180k Deadlift for 18 reps Johnny what's my Max. ?

roughly 300kg .. 20 reps is 60% max.. so. ?
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 22:04 
Pompy said:
Not me lol! You!
I was paraphrasing your "question"!

Yes... Mockingly -__-.

Ok lol i give up guys. Mock all you wish :/ I just dont see whats so unlogical about it all?
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 22:02 
General_ill said:
Yes You haven't trained

But i havent trained since i was 15! ... I test the TWO LIFTS every 4 months maybe roughly... hence Not Training but Testing for 1RM.

6 months ago 74
Now 61...

Why? I dont know. Do you?
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 22:01 
Pompy said:Why do I not get stronger through the passage of time?

Probably coz your fully grown? O.o
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 22:00 
JohnGym said:What specifically is your question?

Is there any reason i would have gone down from 74 kg to 61 ? ..

And is there any reason im unable to deadlift more than 130 when i can deadlift 105 for 20?
» I Dont train, but i really want to... but i seem to have got weaker? (Go to post)12-08-2011 @ 21:58 
pikey_dan said:I really don't get this training bo***cks you either train or you don't ?
How can you be upset you only done 61 strict press when the last time you did it was months ago?
Get real and start training then 1 day you may post something that we actually may read and give positive feedback

All im doing is seeing progress of my strength as i grow? Thats it? Whys everyone criticising that?

You are here: HomeForumJonnyR → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions