REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 149 guests
You are here: HomeForumKerr1992 → View All Posts

View All Posts: Kerr1992

» Deadlift grip (Go to post)24-01-2015 @ 12:43 
I've never tried hook grip but might try it on Tuesday.
» Deadlift grip (Go to post)24-01-2015 @ 00:11 
I've always used a mixed grip but apparently I shouldn't be...

I've never had any issues with injuries but my left side feels slightly bigger than my right which is apparently caused by mixed grip.

What grip are you guys using?
» Another Cardio Thread... (Go to post)24-01-2015 @ 00:07 
Jeez I'm no that bad mate lol. Aye I'm fat but no "fat as f**k" :-P

I can still see my feet and my knob lol.

It's like a small tyre round my waist lol. My body fat % was just a guess.
» Another Cardio Thread... (Go to post)20-01-2015 @ 10:54 
Yeah I was expecting it to be around 3000. Even an app on my phone is ttelling me 3300 lol.

Cheers for the advice guys will give it a bash and see what works best
» Another Cardio Thread... (Go to post)20-01-2015 @ 00:56 
I just used a method i found online to calculate my maintenance calorie intake. It worked out as 3473 calories a day.

That can'y be right! must be something else ive missed!
» Another Cardio Thread... (Go to post)19-01-2015 @ 22:37 
I'm in no rush to lose it.

I've started following the paleo hybrid diet and even though it seems unpopular amongst lifters it's doing wonders for my sugar levels as I'm type 1 diabetic. Part of me wonders if I'm under eating on this one though.
» Another Cardio Thread... (Go to post)19-01-2015 @ 22:36 
I'm in no rush to lose it.

I've started following the paleo hybrid diet and even though it seems unpopular amongst lifters it's doing wonders for my sugar levels as I'm type 1 diabetic. Part of me wonders if I'm under eating on this one though.
» Another Cardio Thread... (Go to post)19-01-2015 @ 22:11 
What about a slow jog?
» Another Cardio Thread... (Go to post)19-01-2015 @ 22:10 
See i'm fortunate to work in a sports centre where I can talk to many gym instructors about training but the downside to this is that you get many conflicting arguments :-( lol

Some recommend sprints etc but some also recommend some low intensity running with both saying the other is crap for maintaining muscle lol.

I'll maybe have a bash at some sprints.

How would use do sprint training? length and sets etc.
» Another Cardio Thread... (Go to post)19-01-2015 @ 22:10 
See i'm fortunate to work in a sports centre where I can talk to many gym instructors about training but the downside to this is that you get many conflicting arguments :-( lol

Some recommend sprints etc but some also recommend some low intensity running with both saying the other is crap for maintaining muscle lol.

I'll maybe have a bash at some sprints.

How would use do sprint training? length and sets etc.
» Another Cardio Thread... (Go to post)19-01-2015 @ 21:07 
Hi folks,

As the title suggests I'm looking to see what use guys do to burn fat? I've heard good things about using a prowler or farmers walk etc.

I've had a browse through some of the other cardio threads but couldn't find much useful info.

I'm currently at 104kg last time I weighed myself and im at least 25% Bodyfat lol. It's been a year or so since I was training and uni resulted in a lot of weight being put on lol.

I'd like to get under 93kg without losing muscle.

Cheers!
» Recipe books (Go to post)12-01-2015 @ 21:37 
I'm also a type 1 diabetic so as well as being careful what I eat for training I also like to avoid thing stupidly high in carbs so that I don't get blood sugar spikes :-)

I'm actually taking a look at a paleo hybrid diet. Paleo in general is good for diabetics and ill just add carbs when training :-)

Thanks anyway though guys!
» Recipe books (Go to post)06-01-2015 @ 21:20 
Those books look great guys but the ain't exactly got healthy muscle building recipes :-P ... for example "pizza topped with chicken nuggets" haha.
» Recipe books (Go to post)03-01-2015 @ 22:16 
Hi folks.

Seeing as I like to cook a lot of my meals from scratch but have no imagination to get creative I was wondering if use could suggest a good couple of recipe books I could look at?

I have a small one just now and it gives all the nutritional information for the meal so anything similar would be fantastic!

Cheers
Craig
» gym shorts (Go to post)02-01-2015 @ 18:45 
Peter, those look quite good mate but unfortunately I don't wanna pay 25 quid for gym shorts lol.

I went into sports world today and bought 2 pairs of slazenger cotton shorts at £6 each. They are a tad long (2 inches or so below the knee) but plenty of stretch for squatting. Hopefully won't be showing my arse to the lads on the cable machines now haha.

You are here: HomeForumKerr1992 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions