REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 3 members and 232 guests
You are here: HomeForumbigmattE → View All Posts

View All Posts: bigmattE

» Lost my grip during training (Go to post)29-01-2011 @ 15:09 
Did a pretty good back workout today and normally do Back, Biceps and traps on my back day. I was doing shrugs and lost my grip. Lost my grip so bad that I had to stop my bicep training after 3 sets because I could not hold the weights at all. I need to buy straps for my shrugs. Made me realize just how much i need to work on grip.

What can I do for grip work?. What works the best.
» Jelly triceps... i dont get it... (Go to post)29-01-2011 @ 00:49 
Probably inflammation from the latic acid build up. Confused
» Dominoes (Go to post)28-01-2011 @ 16:31 
Strange that Dominoes is seen as the more expensive place in the UK, in the states Dominoes is one of the worse places for pizza. They have terrible reviews. Though i love their cheese bread and the new york pizza is great.
» How many Grams of carbs? (Go to post)28-01-2011 @ 15:11 
I should have added what I do for fruits and vegs. I buy the V8 Fruit fusion drink. 2 servings a day provides all my fruits and veg needs. Even though I should really be eating solid fruit and veg. I have salmon sitting in the freezer right now. As for the night time protein, i was thinking about getting the casein night time one from ultimate nutrition. I buy 10lbs of whey protein each month, which does last me the full month. I can stretch to buy another protein.
» How many Grams of carbs? (Go to post)27-01-2011 @ 23:44 
Gray, does my above average day diet look ok to you?. Any tips would be great.
» How many Grams of carbs? (Go to post)27-01-2011 @ 20:59 
I though I would post up my average day of eating.

Meal 1 : Bagel with tuna and 2 pop tarts + 1 serving of cell tech type creatine + olive oil

meal 2 : 2 cups of chocolate milk with 2 scoops whey

meal 3 : 1 cup pasta and mexican spicy meat

meal 4 : 2 cups chocolate milk with 1 scoop whey

meal 5 : 1 cup pasta with half pound turkey or red meat + olive oil

meal 6 : same as #5

meal 7 : bagel and tuna + 1 tbsp of olive oil

meal 8 : 1 cup rice pudding with 1 cup of apple sauce

meal 9 : 2 cups milk with 2 scoops whey

That is just my on average day. Comes out normally around 6k cals, 600g carbs, 350g protein and about 110g fats. I gain size with this but not as much fat gain as one might think. I try to eat as clean as possible.
» New meal (Go to post)27-01-2011 @ 17:30 
I read a medical article about how cholestral levels in food does not increase your bodies own levels. Yes I did spell it wrong.
» JACK3D (Go to post)27-01-2011 @ 14:48 
tz1127 said:
I have never used any type of PED but it is proven that Superdrol and that sort of stuff are NOT "pro-hormones". They have been proven to be AAS, perhaps more toxic then most of the illegal ones. No idea why anyone would use this s**t over "the real thing"; there is a good reason why the mainstream pharacetical companies did not continue production after its invention.

You go to prison in America for real gear. Even if you get caught with on amp of test, you are gonna go to jail and court. It is amazing how hyped up it all is here. Plus near all human grade floating around the states is fake and I sure would not touch an underground lab stuff. So using legal pro hormones is the safest alternative for me anyway. I got an 8 week old baby and a 2 year old son and going to University for my degree. I got to much to lose here by breaking the law.

As for Jack3d. I am gonna stock up on it. It sure does seem that all good supps get banned. Only supps I use now are creatine and whey protein. Most supps are just a big scam.

I hear you on the " like a kid in a candy store ". I remember the first time I went to walmart and was buying tubs of protein for $13. A few bits away you enter the sporting good section and they had hundreds of cases of bullets and shotgun shells on sale. America is insane. I live in Minnesota and you are not allowed fireworks that go over 5 foot high but you can walk into a gun store and buy an AK 47. Unhappy
» JACK3D (Go to post)27-01-2011 @ 14:08 
Cuddles said:'Decent pro hormones'?

You mean steroids?

No I meant pro hormones as the legal to buy in supplement stores here. like Superdrol so forth. I know they are still sold legally in the UK. Feel like I have opened a can of worms here, never meant any harm by mentioning pro hormones.
» Glenn Ross handed suspended prison sentence for punch (Go to post)27-01-2011 @ 01:54 
Is big Glenn in prison right now?. Hope he is doing good.
» JACK3D (Go to post)27-01-2011 @ 00:42 
I am bringing back a good amount of supps to the UK. Jack3d is only $22 here. Like 13 quid. Sending over some decent pro hormones while I can. Way cheaper than the UK prices.
» Unusual ingredients (Go to post)26-01-2011 @ 19:57 
They have Bison here but it is a tad to expensive. Plus it is a small serving size. Near $8 for it.
For $8 I can get 3lbs of red meat.

Weirdest thing I ever had was a shark. I know that prob not weird to some, but when your from Belfast, a shark is a bit out of the norm.
» How many Grams of carbs? (Go to post)26-01-2011 @ 19:53 
What was your protein level at before this new diet your on?.

Is you fat intake higher?. I like to get in a good bit of olive oil through the day. Really seems to help me. I really like doing 600 grams of carbs. My wife said that since I did up my EFA intake I have actually lost some fat on my stomach. I am not an expert by any means on nutrition.

I do not use gear either. Right now I am 100% natural.
» Best type of chocolate milk? (Go to post)26-01-2011 @ 17:33 
Wiegieboard said:I like the Mars stuff. Or if we're counting abroad too, the stuff I used to get in the canteen in the morning at Boston College, right out the TAP!

That is true. I get a gallon of choc milk for like $2.90 at Sam's club here in the states. Also the big 5lb bags of EAS whey protein is $27. I am gonna miss some parts of living here.
» How many Grams of carbs? (Go to post)26-01-2011 @ 16:49 
Big_Gray said:for your bodyweight 600 grams is a decant amount of carbs, if your not getting fat then they are obviously quality ones.

im about 290 pounds at min and have upped my carbs to around 700 now, tho im not obsessive at counting, i used to when i was a bb.

as for bb's saying 600 is to much then in most cases there prob right as most are under 6 foot and wouldnt be going to heavy off season, onl y the class one guys and super heavy weights would be lookin at those amounts and more plus u prob find bb's takin on very high protein to make up there cals for the day

Thank you very much for this info.
I count food as I was into bodybuilding and suppose I just got use to doing it. I on average eat around 350 grams of protein a day. Suppose I just gotta relax a tad with all my counting and worrying about things. I am making good size gains right now and my training is going great.

You are here: HomeForumbigmattE → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions