REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 3 members and 311 guests
You are here: HomeForumbeng30 → View All Posts

View All Posts: beng30

» Activity and sleep tracker. (Go to post)05-03-2015 @ 07:32 
Post Edited: 05.03.2015 @ 07:35 AM by beng30
Not found a an activity tracker that does HR yet but the Polar FT4 (£45ish) is meant to be really good for HR and works as a functional watch. You need to wear the chest strap with it for the HR function however, my sister users one for her clients and assures me it's as accurate on slim women as well as big fat blokes.
For an activity tracker i got a cheap one of AO recently called an iSport fitness tracker (£29)
http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/content/isport-health-fitness-t... (not on offer now but sure it will be again) quite robust and reasonably accurate, found that unless your spending loads of cash though they are more representative then qualitive and better for tracking trends rather then actual calories/dist. It also does sleep tracking but as i use my phone as an alarm i use a combined sleep tracking/wake you up gently app (£2.99 Sleep Cycle) on my phone which works really well.
» Any ideas for a bday present for my 8 year old boy?? (Go to post)24-01-2015 @ 08:49 
Little bit older but got my lad a bow and arrow for xmas, half decent one of amazon made him a target from lengths of 2"x 4" and polystrene type loft insulation boards and he's spent hours out there shooting it and walking back and forth picking up arrows. Can't hit s**t like yet but he's having fun and outdoors. As a bonus treat got him some target faces from merlinarchery and he was well chuffed as got him a boar and a set of Zombies to shoot.
» Go cams (Go to post)21-08-2014 @ 04:22 
Haha yeah the kids were great no fear at all, the littlest wiped me out a few times. If you fancy a giggle she also did an "outtakes" vid showing all the crashes.

We were so lucky with Nevis, it was the Queens jubilee weekend and shockingly no-one else was on the route. You can see the limitations of the Go-pro though as it doesn't handle changing contrast quicly too well so if you biking through a forest say it may struggle but they getter better with each model so the Hero 3 may be better.

Forgot to say as well she uses Sony Vegas for her editing, the Go-pro software is usable and if you took the time to work it out i'm sure its fine but seems more aimed at editing individual clips rather then pasting together to make a "finished" project.
» Not your average Scientist (Go to post)21-08-2014 @ 03:18 
You need a beard, people would move out of the rack for you then. New programmes looking good though.
» Go cams (Go to post)21-08-2014 @ 02:49 
My wife put a couple of videos together from footage i've taken.

That was taken on a Gobandit gps camera

This was with a Gopro Hero 2

She used a seperate program to render and edit the raw video from both cameras.
» Prizes that are not what you thought they were (Go to post)09-07-2014 @ 17:27 
MrSmall said:
That's just weird and kind of dangerous. What if she has herpes? Your mates almost literally just gave you genital herpes.

Yep, always nice to know you can rely on your mates eh?
» Prizes that are not what you thought they were (Go to post)09-07-2014 @ 17:18 
Post Edited: 09.07.2014 @ 17:18 PM by beng30
double post
» Prizes that are not what you thought they were (Go to post)09-07-2014 @ 17:18 
http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/71354

Very poor effort, seems like shes been told to just stick as many in her mouth as possible. Mildly amusing to see the lad that obviously isn't interested but his mates literaly drag it out for him.
» Not your average Scientist (Go to post)08-07-2014 @ 08:55 
Post Edited: 08.07.2014 @ 08:55 AM by beng30
Killelay said:
Cheers,came back to a 2 day split and forced a lot out this weekend after my holiday, and now I've got full body DOMS :/ fml

It's because your weak and train conventionally! Secret underground training is the future.Tongue
» Concrete slab for a lifting platform (Go to post)05-06-2014 @ 19:57 
Put rebar in the concrete as well to help it hold together, water your concrete as it dries the quicker it dries the more it shrinks and the weaker it is.
» cookie clicker (Go to post)05-06-2014 @ 19:38 
Doh! There's my night shift gone now. Damn you addictive personality.
» Who's on Twitter (Go to post)20-05-2014 @ 08:20 
Does this not breach the terms of your restraining order John?

@hullclimber
» Weetabix challenge! (Go to post)09-05-2014 @ 11:36 
Post Edited: 09.05.2014 @ 11:42 AM by beng30
Dry weetabix in 1 minute.

» Chester Strongman Competition August 2014 (Go to post)30-12-2013 @ 07:41 
If still space can you put me down for Novice,
Ben Grant 1 first timers comp.
» Search? (Go to post)27-11-2013 @ 21:50 
Sorry guys thought there was one before my bad, thank you anyway.

You are here: HomeForumbeng30 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions