Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumNutritionprotein

protein

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

luke00 said:
All the flavours are mint, just had chocolate at its amazing. It's the secret to my buffness. LOL

thats weird. if i ordered chocolate ad it was mint i'd be pissed off. Cool
PeteHodgson said:
thats weird. if i ordered chocolate ad it was mint i'd be pissed off. Cool

I see what you've done there
Cheapest place currently for bulk amounts of whey concentrate? myprotein used to do a good price matcher offer but cant find it no more :/
RyanH said:Cheapest place currently for bulk amounts of whey concentrate? myprotein used to do a good price matcher offer but cant find it no more :/

1. Got to the pricematcher
2. Put the website in there and you get All of our known price matches for www.sports-nutrition.net are listed below:
You get 4.54kg for £28.88
3. New Hottest Deal
All of our known price matches for www.bodybuildingwarehouse.co.uk are listed below:
5kg of flavoured whey for £34.95

You would pay nearly £45 to get 5kg of flavoured whey so its a nice tip that not many people know.
Enjoy! Grin
Ah Mallone mate, wish i saw this before i ordered from myprotein the other day! Ah well, always next time!
I'm currently using myprotein impact blend rasberry flavour.
Post Edited: 09.07.2010 @ 23:16 PM by Gubernatrix
I've been using Boditronics Express Whey for a while but starting to taste too sickly sweet for me. Will probably try another brand when this lot runs out, maybe give myprotein unflavoured a go.
Post Edited: 10.07.2010 @ 08:51 AM by Matspence
kingham22 said:to drink yes, now and again have some protein shakes like nutri sport 90plus

once tried to drink a roast dinner (i had just had my tonsils out thou)

I used this the other year put plenty of weight of with it, good stuff but taste of what only I can imagen ass would taste like lol

You are here: HomeForumNutritionprotein
Return to top View Desktop Site