Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosMonday Night Squatting with Fat Pete, Joe and The Assassin

Monday Night Squatting with Fat Pete, Joe and The Assassin

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

JoeB
Monday night squatting down Adlington

Your squats looked borderline Joe and the front is usually a flattering angle. Still strong though.
JoeB
Post Edited: 17.11.2008 @ 21:15 PM by JoeB
Tony said:
Your squats looked borderline Joe and the front is usually a flattering angle. Still strong though.

The 260kg and 280kg were borderline, tight suit, but the 300kg and 310kg were reffed from the side and were given in
JoeB said:
Tony said:

The 260kg and 280kg were borderline, tight suit, but the 300kg and 310kg were reffed from the side and were given in

Thats all that counts then mate, as I said very strong.
JoeB
Tony said:
JoeB said:
Tony said:

Thats all that counts then mate, as I said very strong.

Cheers T., are you down for the Adlington Christmas meet?
I will be in attendance Joe, you going to have a sneaky deadlift on the day?

Maybe an even sneakier clean and jerk?
JoeB
Tony said:
I will be in attendance Joe, you going to have a sneaky deadlift on the day?

Maybe an even sneakier clean and jerk?

Who me!!!, you never know I just might, are you out for beers afterwards?
Unfortunately not mate, I'll be driving back up afterwards.
JoeB said:
Tony said:

Not gonna argue about the squatting strength of a Commonwealth record holder, but they looked high to me mate!

All looked like a walk in the park though.
dr_hazbun
nice pb Joe. The heavier ones looked in to me.
dr_hazbun said:
nice pb Joe. The heavier ones looked in to me.

Agreed
I thought they looked absolutely fine too, fantastic squatting Joe, looks like there was a bit more there!
JoeB
Rob said:
I thought they looked absolutely fine too, fantastic squatting Joe, looks like there was a bit more there!

Cheers Rob, the first two yeah just high as the suit stretched, but the last two in, but only just, I'll nailed them better at the north west in December.
Looking good fellas!

Joe those squats were real fast. Looked like you had some more there!
Very impressive Joe. Rick, your equipped grove looks far much better than your raw squats for sure!

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosMonday Night Squatting with Fat Pete, Joe and The Assassin
Return to top View Desktop Site