Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsStrongman competition in Cornwall!

Strongman competition in Cornwall!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

After the great success of Bristol's Strongest Man yesterday, myself and Ryan Hough have decided to help further promote Strongman in the Southwest by potentially running a competition later on in the year. This has been a dream of ours for a while now and at this point we are just generating interest.

Weight Catergory - Open

Level - Intermediate (really dependant on interest)

Date - TBC

Events (subject to change)

1) Log Press for reps
2) Maximum Deadlift ( straps, no suits)
3) Cornish stone carry for distance
4) Medley, Yoke for 20m into Sled drag for 20m
5) Keg Loading

Weights -TBC (again really dependant on the level of interest)

This is a really rough outline. If we generate lots of interest we could potentially run a Novice and Intermediate competition side by side.

If anyone would be interested in competing then please let me know. The more interest we get the further we can expand the sport we all love here in the Southwest!

Cheers guys
im in
Mark
Definitely interested Happy
Very interested in the inters, especially if its towards the end of the year, put me dwn, nathan llewellyn, thanx guys...
Bristol's was a great competition, and we would like to get more south west competitions up and running in the south west, so please spread the word to anyone that might be interested Happy
marcus
Sign me up. Should be able to get 2-3 other competitors from our gym to come too..
In for max deadlift Happy
marcus said:Sign me up. Should be able to get 2-3 other competitors from our gym to come too..

Sounds good mate, will let everyone know the confirmed date as soon as the planning has finshed Happy
LessThanLuke said:In for max deadlift Happy

hahaha just cause your a deadlift beast!
im up for some fun :-)
From initial response this looks like it will be going ahead we have had a good amount of interest.
where r u thinking of holding it in cornwall???
Currently we are looking at it being north cornwall, we have been in talks with the people at royal cornwall, to use there grounds.
sounds good im in if the date is right!!
Mark
I believe 18th Nov is the date Happy

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsStrongman competition in Cornwall!
Return to top View Desktop Site