ME Bench
WU 60x10, 80x8, 100x5, 115x3

130x1x2, 2x1

DE squats
WU 100x5, 130x5

160x2x5

Dislocations
Barx3x20

Was just not into it today, very tired as last night didnt have the best nights sleep... can of monster and some mtfu pills later and just cracked on with it...

Bench - all warm ups felt really easy and tight... first set of 130 did 2 and it felt great, easiest its been... second set the first rep went up really nicely, then back just tightened up and hips started cramping so left it at that... similar on the third set but pretty happy all the same as this is the best its felt and easiest too... all reps had a pause and things seemed to work well...

Squats - worked the technique more on these today along with getting better power from the bottom of the hole... felt better than expected... mtfu pills working nicely...

Dislocations - oh yeah, soooo good doing these... really stretches out the shoulders...

really happy today, training went far better than expected and its moving along better than before but I need to get my arch sorted so I dont cramp up or get too painful... small things that make big differences that will be worth it in the end...
GreyphantomIcon...04-05-2012 @ 17:32 
TL:DR
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Prilepins day 3

ME Deadlift
WU 120x5, 170x5, 210x3, 250x1

270x1
290x1
310x2xf (doh! just)...

DE Bench
WU 60x5, 80x6

100x2x5

Chins
BWx1x8, 1x6

BOR
130x1x9, 1x8

oooooh yeah... great workout sorely needed... disappointed I missed 310 but it wasnt by much...

Deads - not ever put 300 or over on my bar so new experience with 310 on it... warm ups were too easy... 270 felt a little harder but 290 just flew up... almost too easy... really happy with it... 310 on and the first attempt got to just above my knees, couldnt quite get the lock out as my right outer chest tingled so instead of mtfu I bottled... sigh... think if I had just pushed the hips through and kept pulling it would have gone... second attempt when to just below the knees... by this stage my back was on fire... huge pump... disappointed I missed the top weight but know its there and a bit more besides... so over all I am a happy bunny...

Bench - really comfortable, all paused with a long pause and felt good... not a slightest bit of a niggle from the chest or shoulder area at all, very happy...

Chins - felt great but hard as rushed to these as time was v short (picking up kids from school)... upper back felt great... forearms pumped to hell...

BOR - oh these felt good... upper back very pumped but sore and felt so good... very easy comfortable reps... well happy...

really needed a good solid training session today... loved the deads and moved the bar really well... bodes well for the comp... bench felt comfortable which is nice... very happy...
GreyphantomIcon...08-05-2012 @ 17:24 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Prilepins day 1...

ME squats
WU 60x5, 100x5, 140x5, 180x3, 210x2, 230x1

250x2x2

SLDL

160x1x9, 1x8

oh good god, why oh why... great training session... pretty damn awesome with only a couple of slight low points...

Squats - warm ups went really well, 210 felt light and the form felt so bang on... 230 the walk out felt great and I was focussing on starting the rep when my phone went off and distracted me (had to have it on so my daughter could let me know when she was on her way home) and right at the top sigh, so it didnt go as smoothly as expected but still got it out ok... no belt so happy enough... 250 went really well, first rep on first set might have been high or just to parallel (I like to go just below) but the second went really well... second set the first rep was awesome, low and felt tight... was so happy with it that I forgot to keep as tight on the second rep lol, but still got it again it was a tad high as least it felt like it... very happy with it over all... next week is my last heavy squat training and its looking good...

SLDL - yeah baby, felt awesome... glutes and hams fried, blowing out my ar$e and seeing spots... could barely walk and felt like throwing up... yep all done

Thats all she wrote, really simplifying it all now, dropping all speed work and only keeping in a few assistance exercises from now... feeling good...
GreyphantomIcon...09-05-2012 @ 17:55 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Prilepins/Coan (sort of) day 2

ME Bench
WU 60x5, 80x5, 100x5, 115x3

130x3 (pb)
140x1
150 meh...

Dislocations

Bar x 3x20

wow, wasnt thinking much of today and thought training would suffer as a bit tired and feeling it from yesterday...

Bench - all warm ups felt good 100 I was supposed to do 3 but forgot so 5, 115 flew up but the big surprise was 130... 3 very easy reps this week, form was spot on and kept tight all the way through each rep and leg drive, squeezing the bar and arch all right there when needed... felt so comfortable and could have done 4 or even 5 but I wanted to go up a bit this week... 140 BAM, flew up and felt not light or easy per say but just went up really well... no hesitation or anything... so I thought you know what lets put 150 on and see how that goes... um well this is when my head interfered and caused a mental block, I am damn sure my body could have done it but unracking it I just hit a mental brick wall that wouldnt let me do the rep... sigh... but it didnt feel particularly heavy and unracking it was easy which I was surprised at as normally unracking is a bit awkward... really really happy even though I bolloxed the 150... but I KNOW its right there...

Dislocations - oh yeah, stretched out the shoulders and traps and chest, felt great and thats all she wrote...

an easy tripple on 130, I will take that all day long... one more heavy bench day to go and this time will do the 150 for sure... felt very good in training today... certainly making progress and thats great... last heavy dead day friday... bring it on...!!!
GreyphantomIcon...11-05-2012 @ 15:55 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Prilepins day 3

ME deadlifts

WU 120x5, 170x5, 210x3, 250x1

270x1
290x1
310xf (dammit)

thats it... no assistance today... trained a bit earlier than planned as have stuff to do when I was going to train but it wouldnt have mattered, feeling tired and just a bit meh... but cracked on...

Deads - warm ups no problems and woke me up a bit, so was pretty hopeful that would crack the 310 today... as I got to the heavier weights though I was feeling like I was lifting through molasses, felt slow... 270 went up fine, 290 was a bit harder than last week but still good so thought right 310 then... loaded the bar took some time before attempt and then went for the lift... set up seemed good but again felt a bit slow and only managed to get the bar off the floor to just under my knees... really felt it in my back not in a painful or sprainful way but like my ribs were strained (if that makes sense, they have been a bit iffy since squats the other day)... bit miffed as was really looking for this but thats the way the cookie crumbles... last time I missed a goal weight I got 30kg more in the comp so maybe this is a good thing lol... mixed day really, good last heavy dead day but keep thinking could have done better...

next week is my openers setting for deadlifts so no more max effort till the comp... also will be dropping all assitance work from now as feeling really tired and the body is feeling a little beat up...
GreyphantomIcon...15-05-2012 @ 16:59 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Prilepins Day 1 (last heavy squat session)

ME squats

WU 60x5, 100x5, 140x5, 180x4, 200x3, belt on 220x3

240x1
260x1 + 1f (PR)

thats it... all she wrote and done and dusted... went in to todays session feeling really good... way better than last friday or yesterday for that matter so glad I put it off a day... warm ups went well 220 felt very easy... 240 funnily felt heavy... thought wtf will try 260 and bam got the single I was going for and stupidly instead of stopping there as planned and adding 10kg I tried for another but that didnt work out so well lol... really happy with the session and stoked I got a PR... really felt good on all reps and now my legs are well and truly buzzing, funnily enough my glutes and hams are really sore... saw spots on the last set, had to take a seat rather quickly as was a bit woozy too but dammit what a great way to finish my heavy squat cycle... I think I am good for another 10 or so kg at least... only got the openers to set next monday (although I am pretty sure I have them in mind already) and thats all she wrote folks... bring on the Brits!!!
GreyphantomIcon...16-05-2012 @ 18:46 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Prilepins day 2

ME Bench

WU 60x5, 80x5, 100x5, 115x3, 130x3

140x1
150xf

Dislocations
bar x 3 x 20

thats it... last of the heavy bench... went as well as last week, better really for various reasons...

Bench - warm ups went well 130 set of 3 fine, 140 came off line a little so made it a bit more difficult than it should have been but I kept it in and it went well... this week I took 150 of the rack and held it, put it back, tried it again... put it back... looked like it was going to go as last week and I realised my head was talking me out of even trying to bench the weight... so with @JW007 words in mind I thought lets lower it under control, set the safeties up and just did it... nice slow decent thought drive up, drive up... but nope... however this is not a failure but a win I broke through my mental barrier of even trying... it didnt feel that heavy but there you go...

dislocations - nice and steady... good stretch...

chest feels well worked today... more worked than before and I am again ahead of the lift compared to previous comps... happy with that to be sure...

all my heavy lifting is done now... just the openers to be set and tbh they are pretty much set in my mind now certainly based on the last few weeks training they will be well within my scope and a spring board to better numbers... onward and upward... oh and my elbows are quite sore too
GreyphantomIcon...18-05-2012 @ 13:45 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Deadlift opener

WU
120x5, 170x5, 210x3

250x2
270x1

just a quick one today, doesnt even feel like I have trained really... warm ups nice and easy... 210 was just simple as can get really, 250 could have repped it out and 270 just BAM baby... was going to do another rep or two but it just felt so good and right that I thought I would take @Dig and @jdog advice and do less is more... feeling good about deads but then they always are... generally feeling pretty poo though... not a lot of sleep the last couple of nights, between fighting the mrs and cat for some duvet and just up and down its been a mare... body weight went down to 109.7 so that was good but now up to 110.3 again... not too bothered as I should lose a bit of water in the next few days... will monitor it daily from next week but it means that I will be watching my diet for the next little bit...
GreyphantomIcon...21-05-2012 @ 18:02 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Openers Squats and Bench

Squats
WU 60x5, 100x5, 140x3, 180x3, 200x1

belt on 220x1

Bench
WU 60x5, 80x5, 100x3, 115x1 (full pause)

130x1 (full pause, prob longer as wanted to make sure lol)

Squats - just kept it simple and reps lower than planned originally in the vein of less is more as prev discussed... 200 flew up and was great depth, well below parallel... 220 I put my belt on as thats how I will lift on the day and tbh it was the easiest 220 I have ever lifted... damn near like no weight at all... man I hope it goes like that on the day... very very pleased and a huge ego boost... squats sorted and put to bed... technique felt ON and drive was right there... considering a bit tired from the weekend its all good...

Bench - my old nemesis... but not today warm ups went well 115 stopped at my chest for a count of 2 and then drive up... 130 stopped for a count of 3 just in case lol and drive up again, went up well and felt like a lot more there... really happy with this, progress is def there from the last training cycle...

now its pure rest, sleep most days and just fanny about choosing weight class as the list has now been posted... I am in both 105 and 130 as just not sure where I will be yet but certainly in the 110 (normal cat) so I can get some more decent numbers...

Had a blast at the BP expo this weekend gone... met some great people from here and got some huge motivation from the lifting... also got some great comments from people re my physique and how its changed (for the better I might add lol) so something must be going right... feeling so on right now and I wanted to lift all weekend lol... now its even worse, just finished my last session and want to lift already

Also would like to make it all official like I now have a sponsor!! Protein 247 will be sponsoring me from now on and many thanks to Paul at Protein 247 and @Hilly for all his help in getting me this. Very very happy as I have used 247 for a while and its very good stuff... a great team behind this product and some great things in the pipeline. very good weekend overall for me... now bring on the brits!!!
GreyphantomIcon...28-05-2012 @ 13:15 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Brit BPC Raw finals update

Squats
220 good lift
240 good lift (and biggest squat in comp so far for me)
255 No lift (depth)

Bench
130 good lift
140 good lift
150 No lift (didnt get it all the way up)

Deads
270 Good lift (new masters brit record)
290 Good lift (new masters brit record)
310 No lift (to knees)

What a day. After spending a week and a half dieting with low or no carbs and spending 4ish days of manipulating my water I actually came in at 102.8kg which is the lightest I have been for a long while... dieting was crap, didnt like it and have a lot more respect for those that go through it for so long. Water manipulation was even worse and I have even more respect for those that do it... friday I was 108.9kg and thinking just to flag it and go over 105... sat morning I weight in at 104.6 and thought alright might do this after all... I felt ok but fuzzy... things seemed slower or maybe it was just me lol... woke up sun morn and my scales said 103.2 so really happy... went and weighed in and 102.8kg BAM baby... made weight... straight after had a lucosade with a diarlyte, a Protein 247 Hydrorecover shake (4 scoops in 600ml of water and its @Hillys design (great shake mate), a load of choc brownies and jelly babies and snakes then off to a big plate of bacon and eggs... oh and two bannas lol... then slowed down on the food front and just grazed as per normal... by the time I got to lift I was back up to 106.9kg and feeling pretty good... no bloat or stomach problems with all the eating or rehydrating... just before warming up for the squat I had another diarlyte as really needed to replace all the electrolytes... warm ups went well but a bit rushed at the end as there were a few lifters and we started a bit slowly...

Squats - feeling good with these, warmed up to 200 and felt comfortable... out to my opener of 220 and feeling a bit nervous as always with the first lift of the day... belt felt a bit loose at the normal hole but still tight enough to get a good push against... 220 easy lift... second lift came around fairly quickly and 240 was nice and easy as well, bit nervous on this one as it is normally where I choke but got good lift and well happy... 255 I set as I wanted to get a good lift in and set a new brit record but went out and set up which felt ok but just missed depth, tbh I felt like I had missed depth as I was coming up as I just didnt feel my hams and glutes fire as they noramlly do when I hit depth... speaking with @Emma James later she suggested it could be nerves over depth as the squat itself looked easy... it felt fine so kicking myself a bit there (and this prob cost me best lifter in the masters cat more later)

Bench - feeling both good and nervous about this... the what ifs started hitting me about now, feeling it from squats and I was tempted to bring my opener down, but thought just need a cup of mtfu and get on with it... warm ups went well but didnt calm me much tbh... out for the opener and it was easy... 140 next again set up felt good and the arch felt tight... having Emma behind me talking was awesome as she was a calming influence and really got me on point lift wise... 140 up nicely and felt good... 150 next... as you may know this has been a mental lift for me... but if you dont try you dont know right... out to lift and set up well... arch nice and tight and felt pretty good... took the bar (awesome hand off by the spotter btw) and took it down to chest easy, press comman and started to lift it got it a couple inches off the chest and was thinking Fvck yeah when got cramp in right side of my back... pulled the bar slightly off line and even though I fought to hold it I lost the drive, it was there though... even though missed that it is a huge boost in the mental side of it for me (but I am still peeved I missed it lol)...

Deads - by this stage I was flagging which is a first as normally by this stage I am loving it and right into it... thank fvck Adam Pickles was there to drive and support me along... warm ups went well and easy up to 250... so sat and composed myself (first mistake) then after just getting in the zone I stood up and started cramping in my legs... great more darlyte shed down the throat and walking it off, just getting myself in the zone... thankfully worked well and legs clamed down... first lift easy... went up and new brit masters record... second lift at 290 went up a little harder but still felt great and a new masters record again... happy enough and thought lets get that 310 (which would also set the open record which even though I got last comp was not given to me for some reason sigh) went out, set up and managed to get it to my knees then couldnt see kept trying but it didnt want to go... let the bar down and walked back to the chalk, damn near fainted at that stage lol but held on to the chalk bowl till I could be confident again and went out back to watch Adam pull it... awesome pull but peeved I missed it... sigh... back to the training board for that lift for sure...

Day over and at the presentations I found I was about 5 points off getting the overall masters award... again always the bridesmaid never the bride lol... was feeling tried but ok... had a big meal at mcdees on way home lol and by the time we got home I was feeling it, big time, could barely move and went to bed early... today I am feeling it even more, very sore and tired but ok...

Some observations from the day... My wife tells me that I didnt seem to have the same spark and that the dieting and water work seem to have taken it out of me... I didnt approach it with the same sort of zest I normally do... Emma tells me that on the last deadlift I held my breath but not on the first two (I have no memory of holding my breath lol) so thats something to watch for future lifts... dieting and water work are not for me and unless I do it the week before or at least get weigh in the day before I wont be doing that again... would like to thank all those who helped and supported me through it all, my wife (who god bless her put up with my sh1t) 247 whos protein kept me going through the diet and great new product got me up and running on the day, @JW007 for all the advice and support, @Kate1976 who was there every day through the "diet" and water work listening to me whinge lol and was there on the day as ever yelling at me to get my sorry ass lifting, @gemc1981 @Little Ron and @welshguy84 who all came to see me do ok... @Tatty who is always in my head when I squat with her initial advice about lifting in a mono and @Emma James who helped calm me on the day with her words of wisdom... and many others who have offered advice and words of encouragement to get my lifts up... will do better next time for sure guys... finally a good day and a fantastic bunch of guys and girls to lift with... now off to eat lol...
GreyphantomIcon...30-05-2012 @ 19:58 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Quick training day Squats and Bench

Well since I go in on friday for the snip and they tell me I should lift heavy stuff for a month (pffft yeah right) so will be taking my week off next week properly before starting a run up to the comp I thought throw in a couple of light sessions this week... so one today and one tomorrow...

Squats and Bench

Squats

WU 60x10, 100x8, 140x6, 180x5

200x2x3

Bench

WU 60x10, 80x8, 100x5

120x2x3

job done and thank god, soooo hot in the gym today, about 1 million degrees lol...

Squats - oh yeah so nice to get under the bar but I know I should be resting... great depth and I really felt the glutes firing today concentrating on driving up from the bottom... felt good and strong and speed was going well too... unfortunately I did forget to keep really tight at the top but it wasnt much of an issue at this weight... just a nice light one today...

Bench - warm ups felt a bit achey in the arms but nice enough, at the top end of weight felt a bit heavy on the first set and was odd but then remembered the dulcet words of Emma from sunday... "Keep your back tight and drive with your feet" or to that effect and the second set of 120 was great... much easier and better reps...

job done way too hot for training but did anyway... happy I did and even though it breaks that week rest the week after comp I will be doing that for at least a week next week... going to work on my next training period and waves for the next comp... have some numbers in mind I want to achieve before then so got some work to do...
GreyphantomIcon...31-05-2012 @ 18:16 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Deadlifts...

stupid day today... lol...

WU 120x8, 170x6, 200x5

220x5
220x8

Deads - yeah that was real bright lol... wanted to concentrate on the speed from the floor... warm ups all went well... althought oddly 170 felt a bit heavy... 200 felt great and 220 flew up... first set I stopped at 5 just to save some for the last set... but had a few more there... last set I thought well lets see how many I can do... pushed out 8 and then it started feeling like cardio Grin great little workout last one for a while now for resting, recovering and growing...
GreyphantomIcon...18-06-2012 @ 17:05 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Squat day

Squats
WU 60x8, 100x8, 140x6, 180x3, 210x1

230x2x1

Speed squats

130x3x5

Good mornings

60x5
100x2x5

SLDL

100x3x5

Pullthroughs

30x3x5

Wooo freaking hoooo back under the iron and it felt soooo good it was sexual... actually tbh I was thinking lifting or sex which is better lol...

Squats - bit of a ginger start but the first set at 60 was easy and no hurty, so did 100 and that felt better and more easy than expected... on to 140 then 180 and the 180 felt great, 210 went much easier than expected so then to my first goal weight for the session and 230 just flew up... however the second single I went a bit lower than expected and I felt my hamstring give a little twinge... managed to get that weight up nicely but stopped there... very happy with the squats though and oh god they felt so good and right... kept tight through the whole thing... was awesome...

GM - first time doing these in about a million years... 60 was just too light 100 felt good and could feel it working but more in my glutes and hams than lower back... be keeping this one in for sure...

SLDL - was cautious with this as hamstring had gone twinge in the squats but it felt ok... if anything stretched it all out... easy with 100 though and far too light...

Pullthroughs - bit tougher than expected and forgot that the cable actually hits the groin on the way up so had to be careful not to hit anything too delicate lol... but felt this well and more in lower back and glutes so guess the posterior chain is getting a hammering...

was really really happy with the workout today... just cannot say how great it feels hitting the iron again and how awesome it feels doing a workout and the bonus is nothing broke or bled so thats great... I have a set of targets for each workout to hit numbers wise and I managed to get them today... so if this works out well then my numbers for the open should be hit too and thats a big plus imho... something new to try and I will be incorporating the lift speed work on the same day as the main lift eg heay squat day will also be speed squat day... (same for bench and deads)... bring it on, only 10 weeks of training till the open...
GreyphantomIcon...20-06-2012 @ 16:55 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Bench

ME Bench
WU 60x8, 80x8, 100x4, 115x2, 127.5x1

137.5x1x1, 1xf

Bench DE
80x5x3

Seated Mil Press (Bb)
40x5
50x5
60x5

Dips
BWx3x6

CGBP
70x2x5

Yeah what a great workout... felt pretty good overall with a few niggles outlined below...

Bench - working up to my target weight was odd 60 felt heavier than 80 which felt heavier than 100 and after that it all seemed a little too easy... even the first 137.5 fairly flew up and felt really good... unfortunately the second didnt make it all the way up as coming off the chest my hip/quad started cramping up and I managed to ignore it for a second but it got the better of me... found a better position for my legs on the DE bench though as could still feel it cramping a bit when I spread them too wide... so in they come... but happy that I still got 137.5 after all this time off...

Sh Press - was just feeling this one out as have not done it for a very long time, right shoulder has a niggle I found but nothing too serious... 60 was easy so will start at that next time... then on from there...

Dips - way easier than previous times a lot and instead of 5 did 6 reps (prob should have done more in hindsight) as I will be adding weight to get the 5 working for me more just didnt want to add the weight this week... the thought of weights dangling between my legs right now is a little close to the mark

CGBP - was ok, but my right forearm was really sore doing these so stopped at 2 sets... might try a wider grip or get in a EZ bar and use that as have heard that it can help....

all in all a good workout, will be keeping this format for this wave of training and see where it gets me... targets reached (well actually exceded as when I looked at my notes again it was supposed to be 135... oh well room for movement there ) and workout set... great feel in the chest shoulders and tri's and I felt that the form and technique on bench were really good...

diet is going swimmingly... getting in 400g protein a day and carbs and fats take care of themselves as per usual... been incorporating some Protein 247 Hydro recover and Whey after the workout and its doing ok... early days yet but my leg doms did not last as long as I thought they would, could be Hilly's magic formula adding the choc whey and vanilla hydro recover together is really nice and much more to my taste... best bit is its not over filling and does not make me feel bloated... onward and upward...
GreyphantomIcon...22-06-2012 @ 19:04 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Deadlift day

Deads
WU 120x8, 170x6, 210x3, 250x1

270x3x1

DE deads

170x5x3

Chins

BWx3x5

BOR

100x3x5

Good day of training, targets were reached again and felt great...

Deads - oh how good is it to get back to these... worked on getting as much speed off the floor as possible on all sets... got to 210 and damn near had an irongasm... felt so right and came off the floor really fast and light... 250 was even better... 270 has never felt so good either... so wanted to go off plan and see what I could get to but reigned it in and stuck with the plan...

DE deads - easy... first set was a bit slow but fixed it for the rest and really worked on the speed off the floor to lock out... nearly over balanced on one rep lol... felt good though...

Chins - went really really well... strong and felt good... wanted to do more reps but plan calls for 5 so will add some weight in the coming weeks... which will be a first for chins for me as I usually suck at these...

BOR - worked on the power component of these rather than a slow "feel the rep" sort of thing... something I will be doing for most exercises from now on... felt really good...

another workout another target reached and the whole workout felt great... really enjoying training and cannot wait till the next session... one thing I am thinking of adding to todays workout is power cleans to help with speed and power off the floor through the whole movement... too much or mtfu and do it was going to do them today but wrist wasnt great from wed... not bad but didnt want to aggravate it...

12345678910 ... ... 4950515253545556575859

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions