Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosJack Mcintosh 400kg deadlift PB

Jack Mcintosh 400kg deadlift PB

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Sparrow said:
No - I put the straps on! Grin It's why he made the lift (along with a hefty whiff of nose tork!). Grin

Lol!
amazing, at 22 y/o!! Just awesome!
Joseph_Walton
PeteHodgson said:
WOW. But that's the kind of person who gets to the top in this (or any) sport I suppose. When you read about the top bodybuilders they often say how they were 220 pounds lean before they started bodybuilding. I know there are always exceptions, but I think the majority of top athletes are good from the start. Then add to that 100% dedication and effort, you're on to a winner!

I've got to say on this one though it's true it's amazing what the hardwork does, Deadlift was my forte when i started i pulled 240kg when i was 15 but my bench was s**t, i did 65kg at 85kg bw in my first comp. But now i would say my most impressive record is my bench one because i've worked my bo***cks off on that.
Users viewing topic: vausie & 14 Guests Grin
thats very impressive! i would be so happy if i could get that strong at any point of my life

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosJack Mcintosh 400kg deadlift PB
Return to top View Desktop Site