Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videostraining

training

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Firstly, try and get more sleep. Sleep = good.

Opinions might vary on this but I think with the weights you're going to be throwing around you could quite easily recover from 3 gym sessions a week. Your also at the position where you'll make the fastest progress and i think you should milk that for all its worth.

Fair enough, as the weights get a lot heavier you might struggle to recover enough for 3 gym and 1 event session a week, but Id be surprised if that was a problem right now.
JD
fair enough
ill see how it goes, listen to my body, and do it.

eat, sleep and train
and when not doing that play with my car and mrs. sounds good to me. and unfortunatly work.

will hopefully be going up to johnnymills place week next sat, shud be sweet
Post Edited: 25.01.2008 @ 11:44 AM
Edit...talking bo***cks
JD
Post Edited: 25.01.2008 @ 11:39 AM
catt's?

had a really bad deadlift last night, would doing them day after doing squats cause a problem, or could it have been cos i didn sleep much and was shattered.
or just one of those things, as was looking next week, mon, tue, thursday, sat.
I wouldnt deadlift the day after squatting. Why not do one of them on monday and the other on wednesday? That way you get plenty of rest before Saturday events.
JD
yeah think thats going to be what i do from now on.
i just cudn get the drive from my legs atall. was very annoyed.

prob monday, wed and thursday. as stuff on thursday i wont have touched on wed, only monday so shud be all good
sounds like a plan.

I like that outline. Not stick to it for 3 months. Eat lots and watch your strength rocket.
JD
not stick to it for 3 month?
mean change it often or?
He meant 'now'.

Wish he'd take some of his own advice Confused
Dont be bitter cos im stronger than you without training Rob. Its not my faultTongue
I will accept you could deadlift more than me, but I don't even think you could bench more than me tomorrow Wink

By the way, aren't you the only person left in the sub-400 squat club? Eek

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videostraining
Return to top View Desktop Site