Who's Online - 1 member and 184 guests

Nearly lost a bollock

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

bignige1986IconNearly lost a bollock10-01-2010 @ 23:13 
Taleban says his views on women are extreme
Member 639, 3518 posts
SQ 10, BP 10, DL 10
30.0 kgs @ 10kgs Eq
First deadlift session today in my new inzer fusion dl suit, did few light warmups straps down, then did 250,270 with straps very loose n then went for 300kg with straps cranked up to f**k! This didnt go well ive found the suit gives u loads off the floor but does not aid lockout atall n the BIG problem was with the straps cranked to f**k it trapped one of my bo***cks so much i had to drop the bar n run away like a scared little girl haha was funny but very painfull im gonna buy a box/cup to try stop my bollock probs haha av any of u fellas had same problem???
brynevansIcon...11-01-2010 @ 00:09 
Scotbasher - forever
Member 59, 2115 posts
You've bought a piece of support equipment that is going to take some getting used to, I would almost guarantee that your form with this is completely different to a raw lift. I think your main focus should be getting the most from your suit by learning to pull yourself into the correct start position and then maximising your drive from the floor without lifting the hips too quickly so that all the load goes on the lower back. Results from deadlift suits do seem to vary, so don't expect a 20kg PB 1st time out.
lil_leeIcon...11-01-2010 @ 00:12 
anti-social, except when needs help to put suit on
Member 607, 2803 posts
my suit crushing my bollox into a million pieces! i found that it actually got me in a better start position and helped me pull with my legs but the initial shock of how fast the pulls was left me lazy above the knee... so i changed to a narrower stance and tried to pull as fast as i could so then it got to my knees i could use the momentum better.... as u got i got 27.5 kg out of my suit but a few other lads around the same level and size as me just cant use it!
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions