Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos500lb deadlift-PB

500lb deadlift-PB

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

After deadlifting 220kg for a big PB I went for it and attempted 227.5kg (500lb) and got it pretty easily. (about a month ago) Very pleased with this, hence the post. Now chasing 250 for summer.

I did attempt 240 afterwards but not surprisingly failed it.Grin Grin
500lbs is a nice milestone mate, well done!
Looked easy enough - 240 wont be too far off. Didnt realise i had already done 500lbs.Grin
looked easy
Cheers guys. I'm putting it down to the nose tork. great stuff- cheers Buzz!
PeteHodgson said:Cheers guys. I'm putting it down to the nose tork. great stuff- cheers Buzz!

Nose tork is great for PBs.
Nice pull, good hip drive. Fair play.

Although I belive it is 501.55lbs to two decimal places.

As such you can now saw, 500lbs, who has that on a bar the pussy, 500+ lbs always!
Cheers Matt. 501.55lbs, even better. Yeah, I tend to struggle at the bottom, once it's at my knees it's gonna get locked out. If anyone has any tips they'd be much appreciated. We generally don't deadlift that often, certainly not every week, but I think we may put a good few weeks of solid pulling in soon.
strong stuff! you will hit 250 quicker if you obtain a beard.
Beard_Of_Iron said:strong stuff! you will hit 250 quicker if you obtain a beard.

I've begun to realise this, unfortunately my aim of 250 is by summer, and it would take longer than 6 months for me to get a beard pb. I'm at a major disadvantage! Angry
PeteHodgson said:
I've begun to realise this, unfortunately my aim of 250 is by summer, and it would take longer than 6 months for me to get a beard pb. I'm at a major disadvantage! Angry

consider a hypertrophy specific routine for the beard!
I'm hoping that once my balls drop the chance of beard growth won't be far behind. Happy
Pete and beard are sadly two things that cannot coincide together.

Good progress mate - remember this was a 20kg PB!

250kg will be here before you know it.

M
Niceley done Pete, looks there is more in there too.
Cheers Martin, hope so. Cheers Ben, I'm chasin down your 290! ha ha. not v. likely tho.

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos500lb deadlift-PB
Return to top View Desktop Site