My Powerlifting journey

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910 ... 48 ... 4950515253545556575859

GreyphantomIcon...14-10-2016 @ 19:01 
TL:DR
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
matthewvc said:I always enjoy reading your detailed and entertaining descriptions of the sessions. Especially the 'dig...ffs' bits lol he sounds like a brutal training partner

Lack of sleep is so detrimental to recovery - any idea what the root cause is or how to fix it?

Hi mate... hes my coach lol... I get his program and think theres no way then do it and think dammit hes gonna make me do more next time lol...

a couple of things this time round, had a bad belly last weekend and its still recovering so it keeps me up a bit... foolishly still tried to get some food in so that doesnt help either... however its now feeling better mostly so hopefully will settle now...
GreyphantomIcon...14-10-2016 @ 19:02 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Deads

caveat... feeling incredibly crap today... about 5 mins sleep last night (ok more like 30 but still) and just not feeling anything at all... sent a message to the boss and said feeling sh1t, his reply well crack on and go up to where you can... not the oh you poor wee man day off then... pr1ck Grin

Deads
WU 120x2x5, 170x5, 210x3, 250x1, 280x1

300x1

BOR
170x8
150x10
125x16

done, had a couple more ex but just nothing left and left forearm was giving me some jip... upper back was toasted anyway...

Deads - first 2 sets did not feel good... just off... 170 got the grip right and set up was on and it felt easy... 210 same... 250 very good and quick... 280 was the test... if it went ok then try the top set... if not then home I go... well to the front door... 280 set up was good, grip strong... up it went nice and easy... dammit... set up 300 got the build up right here and set up nice... drove through the floor and while not the easiest its ever been it went up not hard and I even toyed at the top for .0001 of a sec of attempting a second... but didnt... was very happy given how I am feeling today...

BOR - sob put 170 for top set... dammit man... however went pretty decent... def felt it strong in the upper back... wow... might have had a 9th there though... second set 150 thought it would feel a bit lighter... it didnt... made the 10 and upper back was in bits... not happy with me at all... dropped it again for the last set... got 16 and it told... fvcked after this and fighting off throwing up... just not feeling it at all... so stopped here and left seated rows and chins till another time...

actually pretty happy with this... Dirtyvest (friend from another board if this is not MT) posted up a comment that told me to get my head out of my rear and crack on... so I did... motivational words indeed lol... still it worked and I made the 300 today... will take that nicely... bors felt awesome... back is done now... hopefully tonight will be a good night for sleep... gotta be up early tomorrow for some family stuff and then sunday hopefully sleep in day...
GreyphantomIcon...19-10-2016 @ 17:38 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Squats

Squats
WU 70x2x5, 120x5, 150x3

165x5x5

2ct FS
130x3x3

meh that was it... did have a couple of other exercises on the list but left it there... tbh was not sure I was even going to bother today...

Squats - deload week... weight actually felt pretty light which was nice... started out fairly quick but slowed as the sets went on... was going to take 5 mins between sets but ended up more like 3 or 4 as couldnt be bothered waiting... given that I am not really in the mood they moved well enough, probably could be a little tighter...

2ct FS - yeah here is where I knew when to stop... well after the 3rd set that is... again just wasnt maintaining enough tightness to be comfortable and while the weight moved ok needed to be more focused...

stopped there...

weekend was an odd one... fri night slept well, sat felt better and ate more normally... sat night slept well... sun morn ok... sun afternoon straight off a cliff... up all night on the loo and just pants... mon started feeling better again and got really hungry... went to docs, their theory is that I have a viral gastro thingy which flares up every now and then (picked something up a few years ago and its like it keeps coming back) soooo ate that night felt better, slept well, ate yesterday ok but not as much as usual and slept ok last night (mrs and kids wanted heating on and I like it cold... so bedroom was about a million degrees... well nearly) and felt better this morning and have eaten mostly normally today so far... hopefully on the tail end of this now... usually lasts about 10 days or so...

sun morn bought a new bed with the mrs... had one kind in mind with a very firm mattress from bensons then cos the mrs wanted cover all bases popped into dreams on the way to order just in case, left 2.5 hours later with a bed from dreams... twice the price of the one we were going to get... but tbf this super duper mattress thing will be good for us both and not just me (I prefer a firm one and cos I am twice her weight we sort of need it so we dont roll together lol)... tempur its called... does feel pretty awesome to lie on tbh...
GreyphantomIcon...21-10-2016 @ 07:52 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Bench

BP
WU 40x2x5, 60x5, 80x4, 100x3, 115x2, 125x1

135xx3x3

CGBP
110x7
95x11

Inc BP
85x8
85x7

had to leave it there... running a bit late all day and had to go to my sons school for a parent evening thing...

BP - warm ups felt great, def getting the set up right now and much more drive through my back... line of the press is improving too and much more consistent... all the pointers and tips that Dig has been telling me over the last couple of years are biting now and its showing... really wanted to nail the 135 today... first set set up took the weight off the hooks and it felt good, not heavy and nice in the hands... 3 simple smooth reps nice and strong... 2nd set same set up and made sure screwed traps in tight to the bench... took the weight and same deal... nice smooth and good reps... last set was feeling pretty good and happy but just kept my head on the press... set up went well and first 2 reps were good, took a quick breath before the 3rd rep and nailed it... very happy... even better I would have tried a 4th set if it was asked for...

CGBP - well the first set went to sh1t on this... too slow, not explosive enough and just too meh... meant missed the target by a couple of reps... miffed... 2nd set went much better, more focused, faster more explosive reps much better...

Inc BP - time was pressing by now and I was cutting the rest time shorter so got under the weight and first set went ok... second set not so much... bit rushed and missed the target... at this stage just knew that I would be rushing things and I wasnt going to make the rest of the session so left it there...

feeling much better, still have wobbles and feel a bit meh but its moving in the right direction... really happy with the bench today, moved very well and felt strong... going in the right direction...
GreyphantomIcon...21-10-2016 @ 19:24 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Deads

Deads
WU 120x2x5

180x5
200x5

Seated rows (c90s)
165x10
152.5x13
142.5x15

Rev PD (R/P 15 breaths)
75x16/9/7

Hammer PD (c90s)
70x12
60x14
50x16

ok much better session today... feeling better still and food is finally nearing what it should be, still down but at least appetite is creeping back...

Deads - pure deload, not even worth getting out of bed for really... super fast and light... didnt even break a sweat or get out of breath...

Seated rows - ok these hit hard... wow upper back got a serious pasting... felt awesome... first set felt it well... second set ffs upper back just in flames and the last set just finished it off nicely... great pump and sore...

Rev PD - yeah this was great... so after smashing it with rows the boss thought yeah hit some rest pause... flaming hell this hurt... first set cut it in, second just made it a mass of hurt and the last set was auto pilot really... nailed it though... after lats were feeling large...

hammer PD - not sure I have ever done these before or at least not for a very long time... def went a little light on the weight tbh but it still felt really good... first 8 reps was thinking oh yeah way to light... then rep 9 and 10 it was like ooooh ok there it is, 12 reps done and felt it but had a few more in there I think... second set was similar, first 8 or 9 reps quite easy but then it started kicking in... lats were really sore... last set again felt light at the start... not by the end... lats done...

great session... felt my back working all the way along... gave it a really good working over today too... sitting here and its really sore already, yay for the next couple of days...
GreyphantomIcon...24-10-2016 @ 17:15 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Bench 1

CGBP
WU 40x2x5, 60x5, 80x4, 100x3

115x6
110x6

OHP
WU 50x8

65x2x12
65x11

Flyes
30x2x8
30x9

TPD
35x2x20
35x23

oh yeah today feeling so much better... food went in for the first time in 2 weeks without me feeling sick... however weighed myself on Sat and down 5kg to 114kg which really pees me off...

CGBP - warm ups felt good and got a good groove going... first top set felt awesome... in fact better than I thought it would... fast smooth and strong... as did the second set... again just much stronger feeling than I expected...

OHP - that carried on with the ohp... prob the common denominator is that I am moving the bar much quicker and set up is better all round... first 2 sets were straight forward and good... last set started slowing on about rep 9 and by 11th rep bar speed just didnt allow for the extra rep or two...

Flyes - so much better on these too... not so long ago 30kg felt heavy now its feeling great... was hoping for 10 on the last set but 9 nearly fell on my face so thought I would leave it there...

TPD - oh man... tris got a kicking with these today... pump and so sore... felt fantastic though...

much better workout today... energy up and felt good through the whole workout... seems I might be fully on the mend now which is good... sleep is better the last few nights too...
GreyphantomIcon...26-10-2016 @ 18:01 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Squats

Squats
WU 70x2x5, 120x5, 160x3, 190x2

*belt on*

210x2x7

FS
140x4

2ct FS
130x2x3

Lunges (no rest, straight on each leg)
60x15/15/9/9

GHR
BW+5kg x11
BWx11

oh holy hell... had to miss yesterday as our new bed came and was fitting a lid to a window box seat/blanket box I was building... took a bit so did squats today...

Squats - warm ups were awesome... 120 felt like 70... 190 felt strong and tight... belt went on for the top sets... first set was great... fast and smooth and strong felt really good... second set first 4 reps were the same, fast smooth and strong... slowed a bit after this though... 7th I pushed it out but it was still not difficult... was feeling my quads buzzing though... belt was biting into me a bit too... felt a bit loose with 3 holes to go...

FS - ah my nemesis atm... got a pretty good set up... good reps till 4th and then let breath out struggled to get a good breath in to get tight again and just didnt get the last two reps... dammit... quads were still hit a bit even at 4 reps... esp the left as been really focusing on pushing evenly with both legs...

2ct fs - much better set up... breathing felt better as found a position that allowed me to get a full breath in... quads were not happy after first set... forced myself to the second tbh... quads really not happy after the 2nd set... wow...

lunges - oh Dig is a sob... one leg straight to the next no breaks... first 2 (left then right) felt pretty good and got a decent 15 on each... then realised was shaking like a sh1tting dog and breathing was an issue but throwing up might not be... second set left leg struggled to 9 reps... that hurt... changed legs... breathing was just gasping at this stage... 7 reps... keep going you fvcking ar$e... 8... 9... collapse... damn that hurt... legs done... buzzing numb sore couldnt make them stop moving cos it was so uncomfortable to keep them still...

ghr - what do we give the man in pain, ghr of course... actually pretty surprised tbh... first set felt good and really quite strong... last rep was hard tbf... second set went as well... last couple of reps hard but got them...

holy hera that was awesome... legs toast... walking like bambi after being rogered by a stag but got a good session in... squats getting better and more down than back too which is telling in my quads atm... bench 2 tomorrow and looking forward to it...
GreyphantomIcon...27-10-2016 @ 20:23 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Bench 2

BP
WU 40x2x5, 60x5, 80x4, 100x3, 115x2, 125x1, 135x1

145x1

Spoto press
117.5x3
112.5x3
107.5x3

Dips
BW+10x13
BW+10x10

Side raises (1ct hold at top, 1min rest)
15x14
15x11

EZ curls
50x3x13

bit of a cluster fvck session tbh... well started that way... anyway...

BP - warm ups went really well... 135 moved quick and strong... really felt good for the top set... then my daughter came to tell me the dog had chased the next door neighbours cat and I had to go get her back... took about 5 mins to get her out of the neighbours place... then went back and hit the top set... nope went to hell... 145 was supposed to get 2+... got the single... set up was not right, mind not in it and just peeved at the interruption... not happy at all... in fact was going to just sack it in felt so p1ssed at it all... but thought what the hell give the 127.5 a shot... got 4 good reps and the last just couldnt lock it out... literally an inch from the top... stupid lockout...

Spoto - so still carried on... and it started feeling better as I got back into it... spoto press I really feel working the chest well... first set felt great and better than expected... the next sets were the same...

Dips - did not think I was going to do so well on these tbh but got a great first set that felt awesome... second set was similar and really hit the chest and tris... started feeling glad I carried on...

Side raises - a min rest and hold at the top for a count of 1... yay... first set went ok, felt my delts working hard and well... second set was more awesome as the delts got a pounding... the hold at the top adds a lot to the lift...

EZ curls - stay as strict as poss till I cant... managed to keep it strict till the last rep on the last set... biceps felt it by the end...

so started pants... not how I thought it would... but really glad I didnt throw my toys out of my pram and leave it... ended pretty well...
GreyphantomIcon...02-11-2016 @ 16:50 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Squats

Squats
WU 70x2x5, 120x5, 160x3, 190x2, *belt on* 220x1

240x1
230x2
220x3

2ct paused squats
200x3x4

Lunges
65x17
55x20

GHR
BW+10x2x6
BW+10x7

oh yeah... felt very good... didnt train the last couple of days as had to so some stuff around the house... had a competition I reffed at on the weekend and it was pretty good... got loads of comments about how I looked, people saying I look bigger and leaner than ever... wearing my TM shirt one of the guys asked if the shirt came with free shoulder pads Grin

Squats - first warm up set... nooooo felt lower back twinge something fierce... made the d to crack on... felt ok... as went up the weights just felt better... belt on at 220 and it moved quick and pretty decently... so went to 240 and that felt great... was supposed to be rpe 9 where there is one rep in the tank but tbh felt more like rpe 8.5 as def 2 there maybe a third... dropped it 10kg and hit a double and then another 10kg off and got an easy triple... felt great on the quads... belt was in a notch so down to the last two notches... thats the tightest its ever been...

2ct - went down to 200 for this as wanted to make sure I didnt over reach... start out as rpe 8... ended more like rpe 9.5 lol... felt really good through the sets though and quads were def hit...

Lunges - ffs Dig... reps were ridiculous... quads were on fire after the first sets... then the second were just torture... quads were pumped and hurting after... had to sit for a while to stop that throwing up feeling...

GHR - yeah these are just diabolical... first set ok... 2nd set not ok... 3rd set just nope... managed to finish it all though...

really good session today... things are still moving along...

new bed is pretty good... sleep still been a bit up and down the last week or so but only cos I have been ill... last night feeling better and slept for a solid 5.5 hours... woke feeling really good, no stiffness or anything like with the old mattress which was comfy but not anything like this one... we still have 92 days to test it out to make sure we really like it... food went in so well today... had some burger king for lunch and wanted more after I finished... stayed sensible though and just had a sundae Grin
GreyphantomIcon...03-11-2016 @ 18:32 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Bench

BP
WU 40x2x5, 60x5, 80x4, 100x3

115x10
105x11
95x12

CGBP
80x12
80x9
80x8

Dips
BW+20x3
BW+5x5

Flyes
32.5x3

done... what a fvcked up day it was and is and sh1t training session... loads going on, mostly sh1t that shouldnt...

BP - warm ups were easy and light and didnt feel like I was warming up till 100... loaded 115 and got a very decent and fast 10 reps... pretty happy at this stage... dropped it to 105 and did 11 reps... even happier as I didnt expect that... dropped to 95 and got 12 solid reps... about done there though as chest at this stage was feeling it...

CGBP - 80 felt light... first set flew and got a really good 12 reps... 12 was about it though... really felt this... got 9 on the next and that was tough but good... tris and chest were feeling hit and pretty much done... 3rd set I just went for it and aimed for as many as I could get... thought I might make 6 maybe 7 at a push but got 8 and that last one the arms were shaking a little... chest and tris were done after this and felt worked...

Dips - heres where it went to sh1t... first set +20kg and 5 reps or more was the target... nope, barely made the 3, chest and tris were just not wanting to push... so went to the next set which was +5kg and 3 sets... first set I managed 5 and that was tough, chest and tris again just done and did not want to do anything... really really p1ssed off at this stage...

Flyes - grabbed the dbs and went for the first set, was freaking hard enough getting them into position ffs... did 3 reps and that was it... just no gas left... no excuses at all just not firing today

left it there... no reason at all I should have missed that... was feeling really good going in... some sh1t going on that was a bit distracting but really shouldnt have hit me like that... chest and tris feel worked now but still shouldnt have just stopped like that... pretty p1ssed off now... gotta be careful about that as the mrs has been ar$ey lately and I know shes going to be like that tonight so I might just fvcking lose it... women... cant live with them...

anywho... tomorrows deads day, that sh1t cures everything...
GreyphantomIcon...04-11-2016 @ 19:10 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Deads

Deads
WU 120x2x5, 170x5, 210x3, 250x1

285x2

BOR
175x9
155x12
110x14 (strict reps)

Rev grip PD (1min)
80x16
80x11
80x8

Hammer grip PD (90secs)
75x13
65x15

Seated Rows (20 reps - fail 15 breaths then fail till 20 reps)
140x13/7

oh yeah much better session which is odd as was not feeling as up for it today... feeling a bit warm... maybe coming down with something which would be great so soon after feeling better from the stomach thing... def got to get my bloods done asap...

Deads - first warm up felt ridiculously light... then got phone call from daughter saying bus had not come (she was supposed to be on a bus an hour and a half later) so made her got to a friends till I finished training... yep father of the year... but this pi$$ed me off and so the next few sets were fast easy and felt light... even 250 felt simple... 285 first rep flew, easiest its ever been... 2nd not so much fast but still a good rep... really happy with this so calmed down a bit... which is not where I wanted to be with the BOR coming up...

BOR - yeah was not sure how this would go... top set went pretty well as it happened... had to take a breath at 7 but got another 2 reps out... upper back did not like this... ouch... 155 ok so this should be good right dropped 20kg... yeah no... holy hell, back got slammed and it took me a min to make it feel again... last set was 110 and as strict as I could do... weight felt really light to start with... then around rep 9 it hit... ffs... upper back toast...

Rev grip PD - total reps were supposed to be 33 or more... got 35... lats did not like this... they still dont...

Hammer grip PD - I like these... well in a love hate sort of way... started well finished hurty... wow... the short breaks certainly add impact to these...

Seated Rows - yeah at first thought 140 for 20 reps yeah thats ok... nope, felt heavy from the first rep... managed to get 13 in the first block then 15 breaths and got the last 7... my back is just lurving me right now... not...

much better session today... got a bit more food in and had more liquids... but then its deads and back day so I always do ok... I think tomorrow or sunday will be just great... DOMS baby...
GreyphantomIcon...07-11-2016 @ 15:50 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Squats

Squats
WU 70x2x5, 120x5, 160x3, 200x2

*belt on*

215x2x5
215x3

thats it, had to stop there... on last set rep 2 felt my right hamstring twinge a little... nothing major just a little thing, rep 3 it felt fine going down, as I pushed up out of the hole my left out quad (poss IT band) tweaked and I decided to leave it there... ffs its not made me happy to say the least... tbh its a fvcking continuation of a sh1t weekend... nothing but hurdles and fvcking shopping from sat morn till sun night and this morning was much the same... was feeling right up for a good session and it started brilliantly... was looking at 215x5x5... w4nknuts...

still first time doing 200 beltless for a while and feeling better today more normal so little things... nah fvck the little things, I am not happy... dammit...
GreyphantomIcon...08-11-2016 @ 20:58 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Bench

BP
WU 40x2x5, 60x5, 80x4, 100x3, 115x1, 125x1, 135x1, 145x1

152.5x1 PB!!!
122.5x4x5

Spoto
115x3x3

thats it ran out of time... was doing some bits for the mrs today and then had to take the boy to a school visit for a 6th form open evening... IT band was feeling ok today which is good, hamstring has been sore though... but eases off when active or stretching it out so just a strain...

BP - oh yeah... warm ups felt great... 145 went up better and faster than last time... soooo thought fvck it will try 152.5 (its been a bit of a mental block getting passed 150 for me) and took the weight... felt lighter than expected in the hands and it came down nicely... went up just as sweet... oh yeah... not terribly fast but smooth and well enough... fvcking get in... course now I think I should have tried 155 Grin ... then went 122.5 for 4 sets of 5... all sets felt great... strong and hit the chest really well... was very pleasantly surprised at how well they all moved...

Spoto - tbh was not feeling as light but def felt it working hard... really good sets and chest was really hit...

had to leave it there, thought I had more time but as it turns out I was a bit late... very happy with tonights session... getting the bench pb was just awesome and hopefully thats broken the mental lock I have had over hitting more than 150...
GreyphantomIcon...14-11-2016 @ 18:38 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Deads

Deads
WU 120x2x5, 170x5, 210x3, 250x1, 280x1

295x2
235x11

BOR
180x8
160x12
110x17

Seated rows (90 secs)
145x15
130x16
115x18

Rev BOR (90 secs)
BWx13, 12, 11

had to defer last fridays session till today as last week just got so busy... mrs was off for 2 days and we had to do some shopping for the house and the new bits we have had done recently... now thats a thing that strikes fear into every mans heart shopping with the mrs and I thought I did really well... apparently not... 4 hours in ikea then a "quick stop" at another home type store and we were already late for getting back to the dog and some other things... sigh... anywho, deads was done today...

Deads - ok this went well but not well at the same time... warm ups went really good, 280 felt lighter than expected and was feeling well good for 295... aim was 2+... first rep great, fast and smooth, 2nd rep also great fast and smooth... held it at the top for a split second and then went to go for the third.... buuuut wimped out... ffs do not even know what happened... it was there and the first two were good and felt strong but just stopped... what a pr1ck... second set was 235 for 10+ and I was thinking yeah right... managed 11... but damn if that didnt kill me...

BOR - you know when you address the weight with a little trepidation and concern, yeah that was me... went better than I hoped... felt heavy and just smashed my back... in fact it was not so much sore as numb... 160 went better but hurt even more and 110 I couldnt even breath at the end... upper back was in bits...

Seated rows - ok first rest period was 3 mins not 90s but had to take that to make sure I wasnt going to throw up... felt heavyish but better than 140 last time... back stopped being numb and went to being on fire instead... 130 felt good again hit the upper back hard... 115 cannot believe got 18 was sheer will...

Rev bor - holy jebus just bw but these were harder than all the other stuff yet... only managed 13 on the first set... found a better form on the 2nd and got a good but painful 12... 3rd set I was hoping for 8 or 9 and managed 11... back was not happy... not at all...

great session but still disappointed I only got the 2 reps and wimped out of the 3rd... going to have to break that mental block now... bench wed and squats fri this week...
GreyphantomIcon...16-11-2016 @ 19:28 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
BP

BP
WU 40x2x5, 60x5, 80x4, 100x3, 115x2, 125x2, 135x2

142.5x2

125x3x5

CGBP (2ct)
100x5
90x5
80x5

Dips
BW+10x3x10

Flyes
32.5x6
32.5x5+1p

done there... was supposed to do db preachers but will have to leave that till fri... just ran out of time... feeling a bit pants today, lack of sleep, not so much the quality but just short sleep as loads going on... new bed is the bees knees tbh and helps a lot with sleeping and support of this fat ar$e... but just needed some extra today so had a wee nap after work 12-1430...

BP - warm ups went really well... 100 felt ridiculously easy compared to what it has even a few months ago... 115 flew up and so did 125... 135 went really well... was thinking 145 but played it safe and went to 142.5... prob should have gone 145 tbh... 142.5 was good... first rep was nice and quick second very nearly the same, had a third there for sure and on a good day maybe a 4th... rpe maybe 8.5... finished off with a good 3 sets of 125... first two were quick and strong... last one the first 4 reps were pretty much the same, on the 5th hit a falter point but managed to press it out well enough... bit of a bonus as have just left in the past, no more...

CGBP - with a 2 ct, 5 of them... really... sigh... first set was about on the money weight wise, that 2ct on the chest seemed to be a while tbh lol... the next two felt a bit light if I a honest but still got a good squeeze out of them...

Dips - have been a sticking point lately but today went pretty well... felt good and strong, kept tight and made sure each rep was smooth and fast... happy with these...

Flyes - again have been stopped by these lately but today even though didnt make the rep target I managed to push out some good reps...

chest was done at this point... man, big pump, sore and felt great... still feeling a bit meh but better than previous... happy with the session and it seems to be moving in the right direction atm...

12345678910 ... 48 ... 4950515253545556575859

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions