Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosTom Hibbert- 280kg x 3 Deadlift (u90kg)

Tom Hibbert- 280kg x 3 Deadlift (u90kg)

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

This is just getting ridiculous Tom.

When will the gain train stop?!
Inspirational!
Gotta be knocking on the door of 300kg now!
Yea I think 300kg is there now which is nice!
When you going for 300 then Tom?
The_Lone_Wolf said:When you going for 300 then Tom?

Don't know, probably not for a while unless I do it for 2! Need to get back on a program and add events back in as we're winding up towards the season.

Mids u90kg qualifier is 28th March so I'm guessing Rob will organise his Southern qualifier around then. Probably depends on when Will is running ESM finals. Tim Enersen from Norway is running World's u90kg at the end of November too so that's another big comp to look forward to
Once you get it going it's sorted

Just out of curiosity how do you work on improving your power off the floor

Oh...and I like your set up to!
PhillippeHalter said:Once you get it going it's sorted

Just out of curiosity how do you work on improving your power off the floor

Oh...and I like your set up to!

Deficits, snatch grip deads, banded are my top 3 methods for speed from the floor

Thank you, I appreciate that as I'm pretty proud of my gym. Improving and adding to it all the time!
Sorry I meant the set up of your deadlift!

Yeah the gym is great very professional... And the equipment looks spot on too especially with them Eliekos too! (sp)
PhillippeHalter said:Sorry I meant the set up of your deadlift!

Yeah the gym is great very professional... And the equipment looks spot on too especially with them Eliekos too! (sp)

Oh, practice and patience. Other things like pauses during the concentric phase can also be useful, slow tempo work, flexibility/mobility etc
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosTom Hibbert- 280kg x 3 Deadlift (u90kg)
Return to top View Desktop Site