Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsUnder 90kg North of England's Strongest Man

Under 90kg North of England's Strongest Man

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Competition database entry found for this thread: Under 90kg North of Englands Strongest Man (11-04-2009)

lil_lee said:
have mr smalls and alex got there application and money sent off yet??? im all set Grin

They`ve dropped you in the s**t mate ! but don`t worry they`ll be there on the day laughing at you !
MrSmall
hahaha you silly bast Mark!!
See you Sunday!
lil_lee
are you down on sunday for the events training mr small?
MrSmall
yes mate, 10am sharp

stones/yoke walk/farmers maybe as well

I am very sore/sick today so spend all day in bed tomorrow so im hopefully alright-ish for sunday!

need to do overhead either saturday or monday, haven't done that in a few days.
dont worry bout me lads av got a pulled fore arm from last comp,so i wont b quite on form,and im now 88kg,not 93 lol
markc said:
dont worry bout me lads av got a pulled fore arm from last comp,so i wont b quite on form,and im now 88kg,not 93 lol

Mark mate i think your scales are f**kin broke .. get them back to argos and get some New ones bud .. You`ve got the upper body of a 120kg bodybuilder mate have you got hollow bones or what mate ..
i must av mate,went 2 boots yesterday 2 way,was 90kg with boots on and clobber,so give 2kg 4 that,fukin arm doing me head in,pulled it because didnt really do stones till last comp and want used 2 it.lol u got guys stuff now,u should get pritty good now u av other equip mate,get as gud as u do on log and deadlifts u will b very hard 2 beat,u will do well.give it 6 months and u will b up there with mr woods and hobs.
thanks for the encouragement mate .. yeah got the stones off Guy nice big diameter i like em alot..

I am pretty sure you are favourite for this comp Mark .. I`ll be they`re on the day with my training partner Tiny Kev .. Should be a good day .
t**t. u always get small in there sum wer. im upto 76kg, life time heaviest. thats fat bas***d weight in my family
Awww.wwwwwww man, I'd love to have a go at this seeing as it's just along the road from me ( sunny Consett! ) but would never make weight, hope this is on next year.
Everyone going from manchester general area!!!

Any spare seats going?

My wee mobile might not be able to fit everyone...
sure theres a few of us going from olympic mate with spare seats if guys that need a lift can make it there? ill have seats spare mate..
MrSmall
who's going from general manchester area then

Me
You
THE MACHINE
Alex
Ruth?

Mark + Shaun Clegg
Lee
Kev
if there are enough seats goiing kev better just car pool, and i could drive the manc centre crew to ashton/where ever, and go from there.

...this is just my way of saying i am not sure my car is 100% reliable for the drive Grin
couple more than that smallsy, trav + dan lifting aswell both local + plus missus + mates tho....

joni i have a 7 seater, not sure who, how many are in it yet but not 7. how many seats u reckon u need? like i said, fair few cars going up from round here. im sure we can sort ppl out that wanna come mate..

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsUnder 90kg North of England's Strongest Man
Return to top View Desktop Site