REGISTER
 
You are here: Home → Forum → General Bullshit → What the fuck?

What the fuck?

12

JonathanIconWhat the fuck?13-11-2006 @ 09:26 
Avatar
the Ergbreaker
Member 19, 862 posts
SQ 190, BP 140, DL 260
590.0 kgs @ 128kgs UnEq
What happened to my total in the league? It changed to 120/160/2 and my bodyweight increased - I demand answers! Eek

Jonathan
JoniIcon...13-11-2006 @ 09:59 
Avatar
left the country satisfied
Member 10, 19241 posts
SQ 240, BP 150, DL 270
660.0 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
to be honest mate, that deadlift looks a bit low. I think you are due for a new PB


Tongue
DavidIcon...13-11-2006 @ 10:00 
Avatar
I ♥ Dr. Gillian McKeith
Member 17, 742 posts
SQ 0, BP 180, DL 0
180.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
lol im now (-1) Unhappy
DavidIcon...13-11-2006 @ 10:02 
Avatar
I ♥ Dr. Gillian McKeith
Member 17, 742 posts
SQ 0, BP 180, DL 0
180.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 13.11.2006 @ 10:02 AM
Yeah your deadlift is pretty low jonathan, maybe drop back the weights and work your way up? You will hit 5kilos in no time, chin up.
JonathanIcon...13-11-2006 @ 10:06 
Avatar
the Ergbreaker
Member 19, 862 posts
SQ 190, BP 140, DL 260
590.0 kgs @ 128kgs UnEq
Haha! bas***ds! Tongue

That said - I'm not complaining about my 160kg bench! Grin
JonathanIcon...13-11-2006 @ 12:39 
Avatar
the Ergbreaker
Member 19, 862 posts
SQ 190, BP 140, DL 260
590.0 kgs @ 128kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 13.11.2006 @ 12:40 PM
I also have no idea what happened... Maybe you should log out next time, Jonathan? Tongue
RobIcon...13-11-2006 @ 12:54 
Avatar
Does f*ck all for SugdenBarbell.co.uk
Member 1, 7174 posts
SQ 182.5, BP 110, DL 205
497.5 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
Administrator
lol looks like Jonathan has left his account on at someone elses computer Wink

Whoever it is hasn't posted off that IP on any other usernames, so I'm not sure who it is.

I'm not going to bother stopping it though. Most amusing. Carry on 'Jonathan' Wink
DavidIcon...13-11-2006 @ 15:38 
Avatar
I ♥ Dr. Gillian McKeith
Member 17, 742 posts
SQ 0, BP 180, DL 0
180.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Welcome 'jonathan' Grin
JonathanIcon...20-11-2006 @ 12:05 
Avatar
the Ergbreaker
Member 19, 862 posts
SQ 190, BP 140, DL 260
590.0 kgs @ 128kgs UnEq
Right, which bugger changed my avatar? Angry

I demand that it is immediately changed to:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/bob280784/PB100010.jpg

bas***ds!

Jonathan
RobIcon...20-11-2006 @ 12:14 
Avatar
Does f*ck all for SugdenBarbell.co.uk
Member 1, 7174 posts
SQ 182.5, BP 110, DL 205
497.5 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
Administrator
lol! I did wonder why you chose your catwalk photo!
JoniIcon...20-11-2006 @ 12:31 
Avatar
left the country satisfied
Member 10, 19241 posts
SQ 240, BP 150, DL 270
660.0 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
HAHAHA! f**king hilarious! Grin

We demand a full shot of that "before the before" shot - impressive gains mate Grin
JonathanIcon...20-11-2006 @ 12:48 
Avatar
the Ergbreaker
Member 19, 862 posts
SQ 190, BP 140, DL 260
590.0 kgs @ 128kgs UnEq
Here you go then:

End July 2003 (I actually lost a couple of kilos after this photo was taken doing 9 days of hardcore trekking):

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/bob280784/meprevegan.jp...

Last Friday:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/bob280784/PB100010.jpg[...


Now someone change my avatar back!

Jonathan
buzzIcon...20-11-2006 @ 13:19 
Avatar
Go ! go ! team strengthshop !!!
Member 18, 5295 posts
SQ 185, BP 130, DL 230
545.0 kgs @ 95kgs UnEq
You can change it yourself. At least I think you can, not that i'd know how to do it, of course..... Grin
DavidIcon...20-11-2006 @ 16:10 
Avatar
I ♥ Dr. Gillian McKeith
Member 17, 742 posts
SQ 0, BP 180, DL 0
180.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 20.11.2006 @ 16:35 PM
Lol at whoever did that!

How much did you weight in the first picture Jonathan? Great progress!
JonathanIcon...20-11-2006 @ 17:48 
Avatar
the Ergbreaker
Member 19, 862 posts
SQ 190, BP 140, DL 260
590.0 kgs @ 128kgs UnEq
I weighed about 77kg in the first picture, so a total of 43kg gained Grin

Jonathan

12

You are here: Home → Forum → General Bullshit → What the fuck?
© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions