REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 100 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

Welcoming New Sponsor - Bodybuilding Warehouse

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

DavidIconWelcoming New Sponsor - Bodybuilding Warehouse22-09-2010 @ 09:07 
Avatar
I ♥ Dr. Gillian McKeith
Member 17, 742 posts
SQ 0, BP 180, DL 0
180.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Ordered from Bodybuilding Warehouse at the weekend, got to say they have great customer service and really fast delivery Happy
mozIcon...23-09-2010 @ 11:02 
Avatar
Feasting on humble pie.
Member 51, 1692 posts
SQ 227.5, BP 185, DL 272.5
685.0 kgs @ 90.4kgs UnEq
David said:Ordered from Bodybuilding Warehouse at the weekend, got to say they have great customer service and really fast delivery Happy


Dave just noticed your bench under your picture. 180kg when did that happen? That's awesome mate, well done Grin

Post up some pics of your buffness maybe BB warehouse will sponsor you!
Ben_FIcon...23-09-2010 @ 11:27 
Avatar
vegetarian with a big deadlift - who would have thought...
Member 340, 13299 posts
SQ 315, BP 190, DL 350
855.0 kgs @ 120kgs UnEq
Anybody tried the Bodybuilding Warehouse 4kg Whey for 34.99?
DavidIcon...24-09-2010 @ 18:02 
Avatar
I ♥ Dr. Gillian McKeith
Member 17, 742 posts
SQ 0, BP 180, DL 0
180.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
About 4 or 5 months ago Moz, couldn't do it now but getting stronger again after a break Wink

Ben i ordered the chocolate BBW whey for 34.99. Its nice actually and a good price with the free delivery
CarlIcon...03-01-2011 @ 16:36 
Avatar
Loves rugby league ...
Member 13, 14460 posts
SQ 230, BP 180.5, DL 262.5
673.0 kgs @ 128kgs UnEq
Administrator
anyone ordered whey from bbw? taste ok??
PompyIcon...06-01-2011 @ 09:24 
Avatar
My opinions have run their course
Member 694, 3112 posts
I have had chocolate and also vanilla. Both are fine taste wise.
General_illIcon...08-01-2011 @ 17:46 
Avatar
3rd place Europes strongest man 2016 U90kg
Member 1239, 13266 posts
SQ 260, BP 155, DL 295.4
710.4 kgs @ 89kgs Eq
Pompy said:I have had chocolate and also vanilla. Both are fine taste wise.


Aint you sponsored by MYPROTEIN Wink
PompyIcon...08-01-2011 @ 18:00 
Avatar
My opinions have run their course
Member 694, 3112 posts
Well I might well switch yet again mate... ordered JACK3D from bodybuilding warehouse about four days ago and havent recieved a dispatch email..... emailed them asking whats happening and had no reply... will be ringing on monday.

how hard is it to take an order, process it, and f**king send it. if they haven't got the stock they shouldnt have took the payment because I'd just have bought an NOX supplement from GNC it would have been easier.
General_illIcon...08-01-2011 @ 21:32 
Avatar
3rd place Europes strongest man 2016 U90kg
Member 1239, 13266 posts
SQ 260, BP 155, DL 295.4
710.4 kgs @ 89kgs Eq
Pompy said:Well I might well switch yet again mate... ordered JACK3D from bodybuilding warehouse about four days ago and havent recieved a dispatch email..... emailed them asking whats happening and had no reply... will be ringing on monday.

how hard is it to take an order, process it, and f**king send it. if they haven't got the stock they shouldnt have took the payment because I'd just have bought an NOX supplement from GNC it would have been easier.


I used Bulk Powders before they were sound ordered and delivered no problem
PompyIcon...10-01-2011 @ 09:39 
Avatar
My opinions have run their course
Member 694, 3112 posts
recieved it friday at work.....
what threw me was there was no dispatch email... and usually get an email and text saying it will be delivered today etc but didnt get any of those
© Sugden Barbell 2018 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto