230x2x2

DE squats
160x3x3

GM
130x1x8, 1x6

SLDL
180x2x6

great little bit of a deload...

Squats - was only going to do the 1 set with 3-5 reps at 230 but second rep went all to pot and I didnt keep my upper back tight and let my chest cave... sloppy work, very sloppy... so got the weight out of the hole (no problem there and was deeper than previous so thats a good thing) racked it and went for another double... way better, kept it all together and kept it tight all the way, great depth and felt easy enough to pop out of the hole, no grind at all so that is progress imho... speed squats went really well, fast and tight and just felt so good... much faster than previously...

GM - god these are good, really starting to cane the lower back and starting to get the groove nicely...

SLDL - feeling these every time I work them and man they make my hams and glutes sing...

while I didnt achieve the target I wanted I feel that overall it was a good workout... much deeper on 230 now and it feels stronger and tighter... feeling much more confident under weights that used to give me jitters lol... bring on the new year and ever better training
GreyphantomIcon...02-01-2013 @ 11:39 
TL:DR
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Monday 31 Dec 12

Squat day

ME squats
70x10, 120x8, 160x5, 200x3, 220x1

*belt on*
240x2x2

DE squats
160x3x3

thats it... back a bit tender and just recovered from a very virulent form of man flu that wiped out the next two villages from ours... a lesser man would have been laid waste but my sheer awesomeness staved it off... well actually was laid out for 4 days straight, couldnt eat, slept long hourse through the day and just recovered... sunday appetite was back with a hiss and a roar (thank god) weight down 3 kg or so so not that bad and monday felt up for a session...

Squats - back a bit sore for some reason but started off and felt better as went through... light weights were easy and very comfortable... wasnt going to go too high but as things felt good I just kept it going from last week and did what I was aiming for... very happy with the top sets, a little wobble on a rep or two but good enough... the speed squats were really good, felt much easier than previous and really tight...

Left it at the squats this week as when I tried good mornings my lower back just didnt want to play... another week and it will be fine but just giving it time to recover more... really happy considering I was unsure about how I would feel after not eating right and feeling so crappy last week... still on and up now and with the comp about 7 weeks away its time to kick it into high gear...
GreyphantomIcon...02-01-2013 @ 17:24 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Bench day...

Bench
WU 70x10, 90x8, 110x3

130x3 target reached!

WGBP
110x6
90x11

Lying ext
40x10
50x8

dislocations
bar x 3x20

ooooooooooohhhh... that is all... well ok it was a really really good session, hit targets surprisingly as I missed last weeks training session due to man flu but it was not that hard to catch up today...

Bench - felt really good today, I seemed to have found my groove for sure and its like a switch as been thrown... tbh even though the lighter sets felt easy and were good I was not sure I would hit my target for the top set, but @Dig I did mate... sticking to the jdig plan although I may have to adapt it slightly as the comp is in approx 7 weeks so might do another abbreviated run up to the top weights on the plan again to consolidate... first 2 at 130 went up nicely was hesitant on the third but planted it and well pleased I did!!

WGBP - again as its been a couple of weeks wasnt sure I would do as well as the last time but it went a bit better actually... lovely feel to this exercise and really helps out with the sticking point... going to up the weight slightly next week...

Ext - these felt awful... well not awful as in bad but as in they hit my tris hard and actually made me feel physically sick... only went up to 50 and was going ot do 60 but just felt awful... still got a lot of room to improve on this...

dislocations - as always great end to the workout... felt great and stretched all the bits they needed too...

great workout but gassed out really quickly, arms were shaking hard after the first set of ext and after the second just lost it... knackering but very rewarding... very pleased hit my targets and now to progress some more...
GreyphantomIcon...04-01-2013 @ 17:51 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Deads day

ME dead
120x2x5, 170x5, 200x2

220x5

DE deads
180x3x3

Chins
BW+5kg x3x5

BOR
150x2x7, 1x6+1p

Facepulls
45x1x10, 2x9

wow was great workout today, first dead session in a couple of weeks as was ill last week, and had to modify it slightly as I only have 7 weeks to go till the comp so went straight to 220...

Deads - nice getting a little weight on the bar at last, felt really good and fast getting up, skinned my shin nicely lol... hips are almost moving on their own to push through at the top which is good... set up is feeling really tight and the groove is locking in... god I love this lift... speed deads are good, nice finish after the main set...

Chins - much better this week, forearm still a little tweaky but held nicely and felt lats contract which is not usual, getting into this exercise at last... its always been a difficult one for me, like dips really but finally clicking...

BOR - oh yeah, loving this movment atm, nice smooth motion up and trying to resist the negative so it doesnt just drop... feeling it right across the middle of my back... this usually happens a few seconds after I release the weight... think "oh that wasnt too bad" then bam right in the back...

Facepulls - these ones are surprising little buggers... get the set done and then like BOR it hits just after releasing the weight... now sitting here with my back in bits... it just doesnt get any better...

Training is just going really well right now... just loving lifting the iron and feeling the body work... it doesnt get any better than this...
GreyphantomIcon...07-01-2013 @ 16:58 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Squats

Oh ffs what did I do...

ME squats
WU 70x10, 120x8, 160x5, 200x3, 230x1 (not as tight as should have been in this, prob should have put belt on)

250x1x2+1p, 1x2

DE squat
165x3x3

GM
135x1x6, 1x5

SLDL
180x1x8, 1x6

ooooh all thats good and holy feeling fooked now... its taken me 20 mins just to be able to type properly on this damn laptop...

Squats - felt ok going in, not too sure I was going to hit my top sets as have a bit of a dodgy belly due to something I ate this weekend... but soldiered on and if the worst happened well fvck it I train in my garage so no embarrassment there lol... warm ups went really really well... 230 I didnt use a belt and prob should have as it just didnt feel comfortable as in the past... 250 felt pretty good by comparison and the partial on the first set was a bit of a boo boo as I didnt set up right so aborted the rep half way down... second set was much better though and felt rock solid, nice and parallel and got the 2 reps so better than before but got loads of those flashy little spots in front of my eyes and had to lean against the rack after lol... DE squats the first set felt slow, and hard but the next two were quick and much easier... very ill after these though...

GM - loved these today, felt solid and stable and the movement seems to be smoother... up slightly on the weight and felt good doing it... lower back was def feeling it...

SLDL - oh maaaaan caned these felt great but man hit my posterior chain hard and felt it too... could sit still after the first set and the second just didnt know if I should sit or try standing... so my legs made the d for me and went to my knees lol... really feeling a buzz down my glutes and hams now...

really great work out today, focus is there and determination is rising... body is taking a beating but going to start decreasing the number of assistance sets and work on the main lifts at 4-5 weeks out (next week or two) and see how that works recovery wise... love feeling like I have worked hard and then being able to do it again and again... albeit with some rest in between lol...
GreyphantomIcon...09-01-2013 @ 16:54 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Bench day...

Bench
WU 70x10, 90x8, 105x3, 120x1

135x3 (target reached!)

WGBP
115x5
90x14

Lying Ext
50x9
60x3 (WTF)

Dips
BWx2x7

Dislocations
bar x3x20

oooowww.w ok this one hit the spot... or spots... sore now... first time I have had doms set in while training...

Bench - wow just so happy with how this is going right now... finally seems to have clicked and the groove is really in place... set up feels good and tight, drive is there, all the components have finally starting fitting together and this combined with the sticking point rising a good 8 inches off the chest is paying off... 120 felt light... 135 went up really nicely and much more easily than in the past ever... last rep had a wee blip at the top when I went off line slightly but nothing to worry about, most important I reached my target for this week and feel very good about it... huge motivational boost and confidence is rising...

WGBP - oh yeah, the icing on the cake... think @Dig set a goal at 115x5 and 90x15 before the comp and pretty much there, I would have had a 6th on 115 but leg cramped and had to stop at a grinding 5... 90 felt awesome but the 14th rep was slllloooooowww.w lol... such a huge bonus to training I fully recommend these to anyone wanting to develop a raw bench...

LE - man I am finding these hard... not so much the weight but controlling the reps and joints in my arms esp the elbows are just on fire when get any weight on them... just a matter of time I hope to get my joint strength up to my muscle strength... 50 felt easy and no problems but 60 felt difficult...

Dips - happy I could get these done today, first set was a bit dicey as arms were sore, but second felt much better...

Dislocations - again cant praise them enough... really good finisher and helps no end with shoulders...

feeling pretty damn good about training right now... this day is a thorn in my side so to speak and now finally it seems to be moving forward... just got to work on the LE and getting some weight on the bar and weight on the dips and voila... had the shakes bad during and after training but in a good way, really feeling it deep in the chest and tris today... great feeling working them hard and having it pay off... again much love for the jdig program so far...
GreyphantomIcon...11-01-2013 @ 15:58 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Deads day

Deads
WU 120x2x5, 170x5, 210x1

240x3

200x2x3

Chins
BW+7.5kg x2x5

BOR
170x1x5, 1x4+1p

Facepulls
60x1x7, 1x6

oooooh wtf stupid move on BOR... back in bits, feel the blood actually pumping through it and feels like the muscle has actually just given up and is sliding off the bone...

Deads - still sticking to the jdig plan... its going well lighter sets the bar has never moved so fast or felt so comfortable... it was damn near up on my chest on the 120... once I got to 240 though it slowed a bit... got to work on keeping the speed going all the way to the top sets more... the speed sets were awesome though, bar flew off the floor and felt so ON... next week the bar gets heavier and cannot wait...

Chins - still having some gyp with my left forearm on this... so I brought my hands in to the next bit of the bar (my chin attachment has a few diff parts so you can change grip around) and it felt much much better... not only better on my forearm but felt a long stretch through my lats and it changed the angle so it felt like there was more involvement... sticking to this for the next little bit...

BOR - ok this is where it gets stupid... since I had 170 on the bar from deads I thought well was going to do 160 why not try 170... holy f..... first 4 reps were surprisingly ok... last was dodgy in the extreme and holy damn did my back feel it... right through the upper back just killed... still did a second set and got 4 decent reps before my back just went nuh uh... feeling it majorly now and its sore...

Facepulls - went up again on this one... back well and truly separated in fact its just filed for divorce and fvcked off with the power rack... managed the 2 sets but it was tough... feeling every bit of my upper back atm... more then in the past for sure...

fantastic session today, wasnt sure I would get much done tbh as had the worst night last night with a load of stomach issues (possibly lactose issues but certainlly something digestive... note to self do NOT eat less than an hour, pref 2, before bed and certainly not as much cheese ) was up and down every 15-20 mins... mrs was not happy lol... very tired now and cannot wait to bed... still sore from squats on monday, chest on wed and now back today is just going to be fun... bring it OOOOONNN *small voice* but be nice please lol...
GreyphantomIcon...15-01-2013 @ 16:49 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Squats

Squats
WU 70x10, 120x8, 160x5, 200x3, 230x1
*belt on*

260x2x1 PB!!!

DE squats
165x3x3

GM
140x1x6, 1x5

SLDL
190x1x8, 1x7

ooooowww.w damn thats not nice... well yeah it is but day-yum....

Squats - after last couple of days not eating and having um tummy troubles shall we say I was somewhat hesitant about getting anything solid (no pun intended) on these... however the warm up sets felt very very good and 230 just didnt feel as taxing as it used to which is nice... so thought wtf was going for a pb anyway lets see what can happen... unracked the bar and felt solid and very stable went down into the hole and BAM farted like a freaking trooper but I still managed to get the bar UP... very very happy but at same time really hope that doesnt happen at the comp lol... second one went even better as I didnt let one rip this time and it felt very stable all the way... left me seeing spots and a bit sick though... after a few minutes or more tbh I went into the DE squats and tbh these just werent as fast as I would have liked... after these was feeling really sick but good... very very happy with these today, had to drop the weights to work on technique and form for a while but its working...

GM - god I felt these right in my lower back... the last rep second set felt like it might have driven me back down but I made it and just had to sit a while to make sure lunch wasnt coming back for round 2... feeling these are working well, def helping me in keeping more upright in the squat...

SLDL - wow... freaky today, felt really good again but seeing spots again and had a wee bit of a pressure headache at this stage... got the job done though and felt them working a treat... hams and glutes well fried and now posterior chain is just smacked around... very very sore atm but in a good way...

had to postpone this squat session as really not well since saturday... only managed to start eating again yesterday but it doesnt seem to have done much to the over all training program... feeling it through my whole body though and in a great way... legs totally fried and back/posterior chain is just screaming... training is getting better and better and while I know there is a goal at the end of this training cycle I am just in love with the idea of lifting heavy sh1t and puting it down again, could do it forever...

going to take in more bcaa's and get some more phosphytidal choline (sp) in to help with cns recovery... but atm training ROCKS...
GreyphantomIcon...17-01-2013 @ 15:54 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Bench day

ME bench
WU 70x10, 90x8, 110x4, 130x1

142.5x1x2 Wooo hooo target reached and rep pb

WGBP
115x1x7
90x1x12

Lying Ext
40x1x10
55x1x6

Dips
BW+5kg x1x9, 1x7

Dislocations
bar x3x20

oh yeah baby thats how I like it...

Bench - pretty hyped for todays work out... warm ups went very easily, felt nice and comfortable and just made sure I had power off the chest and good technique... 130 flew up so was happy but nervous for the 142.5... its in the plan but its the first time I have done this weight at multiple reps in one set... unracking the bar was much easier than I thought, weight went down and went up really well first rep, didnt let nerves do my head in like they can and just concentrated on working the weight... weight went down and bam up nice and comfortably if not exactly easy... jdig plan is kicking ar$e and loving it... (@Dig still got 3 training weeks till my week off before the comp mate, any suggestions on what do do for the next 3 weeks, consolidate the weights, work the pause etc? cheers mate)... very over the moon, easiest its ever gone up and feeling very comfortable...

WGBP - well surpassed my target at 115 here but just stopped at 12 on 90... almost like hitting a wall, weight was moving fine then BAM last few inches on the last rep just ground out for the longest time... still feeling good about it though... might up the weight on the top set next week...

Ext - not my best exercise tbh and its showing... up to 50kg everything is easy then its just like something breaks... elbow (right side) feels it alot connective tissue wise (although as I keep at it it does get better) and so will have to work this till either I get much better at it or I have to change it for another ex due to the elbow... tris did feel worked after though...

Dips - felt really good today... much better than expected... great little finisher to the workout...

Dislocations - as always wow... just opens up the chest and shoulders and stretches it all and makes everything feel so much better...

Pretty damn happy with how its all coming together now... this far out from the comp and bench is feeling this comfortable *knocks on wood* so just need to keep this going... got a lot of competition this year and some big big names hitting the 110kg class so need to pull finger and get it done...
GreyphantomIcon...18-01-2013 @ 16:41 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Deads

Deads
WU 120x2x5, 170x5, 210x3, 240x1

260x3

240x2x3

Chins
BW+10kg x2x6

BOR
170x2x6

Facepulls
65x2x6

wow, back is killing now, top part is freaking sore, bottom is pumped to hell and back... but what a freaking awesome workout...

Deads - finally getting some weight on the bar and its amazing how good it feels... light sets flew up, speed is finally kicking in now and its all about getting intense and focussed... the top set was all full stop and I thought it might feel heavy but it actually felt good and comfortable... really coming along... the lighter speed sets were really good, felt tight and controlled but very quick...

Chins - kept my grip in close this week and it felt much better on the forearm... put the weight up to 10kg strapped around me and it felt really good, maybe even up next week... felt such a good stretch all down my lats and on the first rep the spine was cracking lol...

BOR - kept the weight the same as last week to get the form right and it felt really good... first set I was going for a 7th but it just werent coming up without some major crane work so left it at 6, just lost focus... second I kept it going and got the 6th if a little wobbly, but it was much better than last week and I feel some more weight could go on... back was just all over the place afterwards though...

Facepulls - I am always amazed by how much this hits my upper back... put the weight up a bit today but felt the form suffered slightly so will keep it at this next time to get it bang on... back now all over and its hurting, in a good way though...

felt really good today, getting some weight on the deadlifts is really good and is feeling better than ever... speed from the floor is proving to be a blessing as its increasing and I am feeling that in the heavier sets as it moves better... some solid progress here... the accessory exercises are really going well, killing me but adding to the whole... things I used to hate now loving more... training on the whole is just awesome, I think about training continually but not in an obsseive way but as in pure enjoyment, I cannot wait to get to my next training session and love it while doing it... long may it continue...
GreyphantomIcon...22-01-2013 @ 15:49 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Squats

ME squats
WU 70x10, 120x8, 160x5, 200x3, 230x1

*belt on*

260x3x1

DE squats
165x2x3

GM
145x6

SLDL
200x7

finito... worked the squat well and now dropping more sets on the accessory stuff to aid recovery and not burn out...

Squats - wasnt really feeling it today tbh... few little aches and niggles nothing serious or injury wise but just not optimum... warm ups were pretty good though, felt strong and nice and tight, some good depth too... 230 went really quick out of the hole for a change and this is encouraging... put the belt on for 260 and went for my first set, wanted 2 sets of 2 today but it just werent to be... first set I set my belt too low and as I went into the hole the damn thing pinched and pulled all round my middle... however I still managed to get it up and out of the hole and that made me happy, by rights it should have buried me, in fact in the not so recent past it would have buried me for sure... today there was no way I was going to let it... second single went really well and was good... I threw a third single in as I was a bit p1ssed I didnt get 2 sets of 2... it was good but again half way up the damn thing wanted to stop, but no way, I managed to grind it out and man the star bursts I was seeing... took the belt off and now have a lovely collection of blood blisters and scraps from the first rep, that will teach me setting the belt too low...

DE squats - never felt sooo heavy or slow lol... second set went way better than first but still not as quick...

GM - felt good but last couple of reps were tough...

SLDL - big pb for me here and it felt like it... last rep was a grind and essentially pulled up the quads... hams well buzzing now and glutes are just numb... in fact my whole leg/posterior chain area is pretty mashed...

while I didnt get the numbers on the squats I wanted I still loved todays session... mainly because I didnt let the first and last squat bury me, that in my mind is an accomplisment...

have been having a few nights rough sleep and appetite at the weekends has been tanking... the rough nights corelate with heavy squat and deadlift/back days so think its probably the cns getting a beating... feeling pretty good about my run up now and will just keep it as it is diminishing the accessory stuff... have ordered some phosphatidyl choline and more BCAAs to increase the uptake on those and combined with some simple carbs and b complex and vit c will comprise my cns recovery regime...
GreyphantomIcon...24-01-2013 @ 15:48 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Bench day

ME Bench
WU 70x10, 90x8, 110x3

130x2x4 huge pb! target reached

WGBP
120x4
90x13

Lying Ext
40x4 stopped due to elbow

Dips
BW+10kg x1x7, 1x5+1p

Dislocations
bar x3x20

oh all thats good and holy... spoke with @Dig earlier this week and he gave me some new numbers/targets to aim for... excited to say the least...

Bench - target was 130 for 2 sets of 4 and managed to reach that... weight went up much easier than I expected and I was just freaking wrapped when I completed this weeks lift... everything felt spot on and nice and tight, leg drive is synching well with the press off the chest and it all feels good... looks like things are finally coming together...

WGBP - well passed targets here almost... was thinking 115 for 5 plus 90 for 15 would be a good set of numbers prior to the comp but now looking like I will pass that... bodes well and feels great... chest is wrecked but in a good way...

Lying ext - hmmm not good even at the lighter weight I felt my elbow twinge, stopped it at 4 just so nothing bad happens, I will have to invest in an EZ bar to change the angle on the lift I think or find something else to take the place of these...

Dips - felt great and after the first set I thought great way to finish as it really just destresses everything... after the second set I am not so sure lol...

Dislocations - yeah these I still rate... nice stretch and helps keep the rotator healthy...

keeps getting better and better... was a bit nervous/excited going into todays workout as 130 for 2 sets of 4 is much more than I have done before... but it went well and now just leaves me exhilirated... worked the chest, delts and tris amazingly today and already have DOMS lol... got two more weeks and targets for them and then its a week off before the comp... sh1ts getting real...
GreyphantomIcon...25-01-2013 @ 15:53 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Deads day

Deads
WU 120x2x5, 170x5, 220x3, 260x1

290x3 big pb and target reached...

240x3

Chins
BW+10kg x1x7

BOR
175x5 (last ropey)

Facepulls
65x7

oooouch... and woo hooo!!

Deads - warm ups flew off the floor, something I am noticing is that I get far more hip drive and ham glute involvement now... speed is increasing and even 260 felt good and comfortable if not light... 290 for 3 was making me a bit nervous tbh but its on the jdig plan so I stopped thinking and just did it... I did not do a complete reset between each rep but I did re-accept the weight (ie take the strain so to speak) to take the bounce out... did the first two really comfortably and then started thinking but managed to shut that down and get the third too... no grind, went up and BAM baby... big pb and it didnt feel a strain... the last set was for speed and technique work and went well

Chins - loving these atm... the closer grip is proving to work well and I get such a full stretch through my lats and as I have to angle up slightly (due to the ceiling being quite low) to get my nose to the bar it seems to work across my upper back to a slight degree too...

BOR - went up slightly on these and tbh it might be a bit premature or because of the triple on deads just too much work... first 4 were ok but the fifth was ropey... however I certainly felt them working...

Facepulls - first rep was pants and so had to shake it off, got the form right and holy crap they worked a treat, my upper back is now it bits... very very sore but feeling great...

Very freaking happy with today, had to do a longer day at work due to the boss pointing some things out I needed to do (some miscommunication and some I had let slide tbf) and then on top of that I was feeling it from bench yesterday and almost sacked it off to do tomorrow but so glad I didnt... initially thought that the deads would be hard but surprisingly they were better than expected... this sets me up in a good place for the comp... starting my extra cns supps today as all the goodies are in, protein247 sent me some extra bcaa's to take in the run up to the comp too so bless them for that... sleep has been good and so far apart from tearing my body apart in training its going well...
GreyphantomIcon...29-01-2013 @ 16:01 
Member 2858, 889 posts
SQ 275, BP 155, DL 320
750.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Squats

ME squats
WU 70x10, 120x8, 160x5, 200x3 *belt on*

230x2x3

DE squat
165x3

GM
150x5

SLDL
210x6

done, really fricking done... standing is hard work...

Squats - just backed off a little this week... warm ups were fast and tight, 200 were deep and felt good... 230 I put the belt on to get the feel as if in comp (as I will lift with a belt in all 3 (or 4 if I do well) lifts)... first set of 3 were great, deep, tight and felt like I had more in the tank... second set was just as good which was fantastic... made sure I sank that little bit more to get depth and made sure I had all my cues in my head... very very happy with these atm...

DE Squats - wow, did not think these would go well tbh, however were much quicker than I expected and felt strong... lower back pumped to fvck now and was seeing spots and feeling the squat sickness lol...

GM - was not sure I would get these done tbh as at this stage I started feeling it right down my posterior chain... but after reading Doug Youngs words (up on my wall) just sucked it up and did them, felt strong but hard...

SLDL - at this stage I was ready to quit tbh, even toyed with the idea of just sacking them off and calling it "too close to comp"... again couldnt let it go... they didnt feel too hard but man when I put the weight down I was wobbling something chronic... hams and glutes numb now...

Really happy with how squats are going and it says alot about getting technique and form right at how much easier they are feeling... making sure I hit all my markers/cues makes a diff as it sets it up in my mind and then all that is left is to lift... almost happens on its own... well ALMOST lol... feeling in a good place for the comp, only one more heavy week left then its a week off training before the comp...

at the moment my appetite comes and goes something weird... one day cant eat enough the next cant eat at all... thank god for the whey and blend that protein247 send me to keep my protein intake up as without supplements I just couldnt get it in... have upped BCAA's (mixed with lucosade) and started the other bits for cns recovery, um when I remember to take them that is... so far its all going to plan...
JBIcon...30-01-2013 @ 11:27 
Member 2338, 210 posts
SQ 227.5, BP 150, DL 260
637.5 kgs @ 106kgs UnEq
read this somewhere else Grin

12345678910 ... 1112 ... 4950515253545556575859

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions