REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 209 guests

Mariusz Pudz's new challenge, in Wales!!!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

goodwinmIcon...15-01-2013 @ 10:49 
a PB is a PB !
Member 539, 1086 posts
TobyCutler said:May not deserve its own thread, but while on the subject of Rugby..... This dude is quick!!

Is one of the top 40 100m sprinters in America and has 12 weeks of rugby experience on the video

Damn he's class!! Absolutely immense speed.
AdamTIcon...15-01-2013 @ 10:53 
AKA the great reset
Member 4056, 5207 posts
terryhollands said:
I did. I played fairly decent level and spent a couple of years playing in New Zealand, when I came back I was gonna sign for a national league side but not near the premiership level. All I wanted to do was play professionally, when I realised that probably wouldn't happen I went and played for my local club. A little while later I started strongman. In all honesty I was so tucking lazy in my younger years. I had the talent just none of the work ethic. I think if I had the mentality I do now it may have been different

Well you aint doing to badly at strongman. Being so competitve at strongman has probably made you mentally stronger and more confident in your abilitys. If you had of just stuck at rugby, you probably wouldnt have the mentality or work ethic you have now. So it was a great switch

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions