Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsLancashire 'Strongman Champions' Sun 21st Feb 11-3pm

Lancashire 'Strongman Champions' Sun 21st Feb 11-3pm

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Competition database entry found for this thread: Lancashire Strongman Champions (21-02-2010)

Nick79
Now I'm a sponsor on Sugden Grin Grin Grin I can let you all know that I will also be down selling supps at this comp. (If Brian is lucky I might save a tiny, little space on the stall for some of his stuff).

Only got a couple of brands in just now but I'm working on it. Will be trying to offer some tasty prices to my fellow Sugdeners so anybody wanting anything specific let me know Happy
Hi guys just seen the draw as just back from my honeymoon,i missed scottish and will only manage 2 workouts before comp but looking forward to it all the same iv competed against some guys before.My names Lee Allan for guys who dont know me as i dont post much.My brother Stuart Allan has pulled out as he has torn his bycep tendon off and is currently in a cast.looking forward to comp
sorry to heart about stuart mate, send him our best wishes and speedy recovery!
rottie said:My brother Stuart Allan has pulled out as he has torn his bycep tendon off and is currently in a cast.looking forward to comp

Room for a replacement then?

Could the real Mark Clegg please stand up, please stand up?
welcome back mr married man when did your bro do that i saw him at wedding and he was fine wondered why he was not at qual
i think ken is not looking to great for it himself (sorry ken if you wanted to keep this on the low) but the chunky polish sensation has a torn calve we dont know how bad just yet but with arnolds arround the corner he might be giving this one a miss
I am a little disgusted that there is 9 days to go and there has been no smack talk come on boys somebody start it.Grin So I can finish it YEAH
luke00 said:I am a little disgusted that there is 9 days to go and there has been no smack talk come on boys somebody start it.Grin So I can finish it YEAH

Haha how bout this ill tie 1 of me legs up so u may av a chance against me on the farmers haha u knw ur famous for ur awesome grip and fast feet mr fullbrook hehe Wink
That's the only event you leotard wearing puffGrin
This may have been mentioned previously but when will the tickets be sent out or do we not get tickets this time?
luke00 said:That's the only event you leotard wearing puffGrin

Hmmm u hope girly man hehe lets c if mr static can win !!!! Wats ya bet beatch??? I think the looser has the others name is clealy the better strongman under his avatar wud be good ??
bignige1986 said:
Hmmm u hope girly man hehe lets c if mr static can win !!!! Wats ya bet beatch??? I think the looser has the others name is clealy the better strongman under his avatar wud be good ??

You beat big boy. How you ganna feel with my name all over your pic then ?Grin
richards9876 said:This may have been mentioned previously but when will the tickets be sent out or do we not get tickets this time?

Mate contact Denny you should have had em by now
denny just told me to print off the receipt she e-mailed me
siovrhyl said:denny just told me to print off the receipt she e-mailed me

Nice one. Thought i had read something along those lines.
luke00 said:
You beat big boy. How you ganna feel with my name all over your pic then ?Grin

suppose ill get used to it then mate but ill let our performances do the talking hehe hopefully me u n jon head to head on farmers or anythin really ha n remember if u beat me i was only warmin up for sugdens n didnt want to beat u anyway ( honest ) n if i win ur a girly lil b**ch hahaGrin

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsLancashire 'Strongman Champions' Sun 21st Feb 11-3pm
Return to top View Desktop Site