REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 9 members and 35 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

Deadlift specialist Programing

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

1234

ChrisMcCarthyIcon...01-06-2014 @ 14:59 
Lost his pen, then found his pen. #phew
Member 4899, 2848 posts
Just seen your squat video - well fought on that last rep but it only strengthens my view you shouldn't do the Coan Squat routine, you're not ready for it - the next twelve weeks should be spent revamping your squat form, do it little by little and often.

If that form is the form you usually use it might also explain why your squat isn't moving as fast as you'd like.
DoubleDIcon...01-06-2014 @ 15:13 
Avatar
Im Daniel and I will be heard, eventually.
Member 5359, 234 posts
SQ 210, BP 115, DL 260
585.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
ChrisMcCarthy said:Just seen your squat video - well fought on that last rep but it only strengthens my view you shouldn't do the Coan Squat routine, you're not ready for it - the next twelve weeks should be spent revamping your squat form, do it little by little and often.

If that form is the form you usually use it might also explain why your squat isn't moving as fast as you'd like.


It was s**tty day here is my normal Form :
http://youtu.be/6f0hmP0i-Bs

On all of this thread I am talking about after my Meet (august 7th)....


BTW I don't want to open another thread :
What Knee wraps should I buy?
Titan titanium , THP or gold signature?
LessThanLukeIcon...01-06-2014 @ 15:18 
Avatar
his poor male ego must be crushed
Member 883, 6046 posts
SQ 290, BP 180, DL 400
870.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
None. Why do you want to use knee wraps with a 150 squat?
LessThanLukeIcon...01-06-2014 @ 15:18 
Avatar
his poor male ego must be crushed
Member 883, 6046 posts
SQ 290, BP 180, DL 400
870.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
None. Why do you want to use knee wraps with a 150 squat?
LurkioIcon...01-06-2014 @ 15:24 
Avatar
as deep as his fat little body will allow
Member 265, 4173 posts
SQ 222.5, BP 142.5, DL 235
600.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
In that video you are still Good Morning your squats!
martinIcon...01-06-2014 @ 15:34 
Avatar
Why not just not get fat in the first place?
Member 132, 1406 posts
SQ 331, BP 200, DL 320
851.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
DoubleD said:Hi

After my PL meet I want to put my most efforts on my strongest lift


You don't have a strong lift.

But whilst I'm being negative I will also save you 20 and tell you that you definitely don't need to by Titan Gold over THP.

I prefer the THP's because the gold's are too much to actually wrap properly. Use a cheaper/thinner wrap and apply it well and it will help a lot more.
unit94Icon...01-06-2014 @ 15:36 
Avatar
what is everyone's fran time?
Member 3986, 9210 posts
SQ 300, BP 200, DL 360
860.0 kgs @ 133kgs UnEq
LessThanLuke said:None. Why do you want to use knee wraps with a 150 squat?


This.
DoubleDIcon...01-06-2014 @ 15:42 
Avatar
Im Daniel and I will be heard, eventually.
Member 5359, 234 posts
SQ 210, BP 115, DL 260
585.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
unit94 said:
This.


I have a meet on august that allows knee wraps,
You don't except me to compete without wraps when everyone else have wraps.....



So it's THP or titanium?
Some People said me to get the titanium because the THP will be too hard on me, what do you say?
unit94Icon...01-06-2014 @ 15:44 
Avatar
what is everyone's fran time?
Member 3986, 9210 posts
SQ 300, BP 200, DL 360
860.0 kgs @ 133kgs UnEq
DoubleD said:
I have a meet on august that allows knee wraps,
You don't except me to compete without wraps when everyone else have wraps.....
So it's THP or titanium?
Some People said me to get the titanium because the THP will be too hard on me, what do you say?


I would but that's just me lol
martinIcon...01-06-2014 @ 15:45 
Avatar
Why not just not get fat in the first place?
Member 132, 1406 posts
SQ 331, BP 200, DL 320
851.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 01.06.2014 @ 15:48 PM by martin
DoubleD said:
I have a meet on august that allows knee wraps,
You don't except me to compete without wraps when everyone else have wraps.....
So it's THP or titanium?
Some People said me to get the titanium because the THP will be too hard on me, what do you say?



Go with Titaniums. They are more comfortable and still very good wraps. The THP's hurt and are very stiff wraps, if you have never had proper wraps before you wont like them at all Happy

Edit: I would use wraps. Don't see the problem at all. Personally I don't like squatting close to max without them after two major knee problems, regardless of if they add more to yout squat or not.
LessThanLukeIcon...01-06-2014 @ 15:47 
Avatar
his poor male ego must be crushed
Member 883, 6046 posts
SQ 290, BP 180, DL 400
870.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
DoubleD said:
I have a meet on august that allows knee wraps,
You don't except me to compete without wraps when everyone else have wraps.....
So it's THP or titanium?
Some People said me to get the titanium because the THP will be too hard on me, what do you say?


Why does it matter? Not like you will be winning anything.
unit94Icon...01-06-2014 @ 15:51 
Avatar
what is everyone's fran time?
Member 3986, 9210 posts
SQ 300, BP 200, DL 360
860.0 kgs @ 133kgs UnEq
martin said:
Go with Titaniums. They are more comfortable and still very good wraps. The THP's hurt and are very stiff wraps, if you have never had proper wraps before you wont like them at all Happy
Edit: I would use wraps. Don't see the problem at all. Personally I don't like squatting close to max without them after two major knee problems, regardless of if they add more to yout squat or not.


I've got thp's and I'm really not looking forward to using them lol
martinIcon...01-06-2014 @ 15:56 
Avatar
Why not just not get fat in the first place?
Member 132, 1406 posts
SQ 331, BP 200, DL 320
851.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
unit94 said:
I've got thp's and I'm really not looking forward to using them lol


They seem to be much worse when new especially the newer ones since they modified them. After a couple of sessions they soften up a bit so not as bad, but if your wrapping tight then expect some bruising Happy
KillelayIcon...01-06-2014 @ 15:58 
Avatar
Member 5031, 1417 posts
SQ 230, BP 140, DL 275
645.0 kgs @ 95kgs UnEq
Drop the weight and don't do good mornings.
Honestly wouldn't use wraps for the weights you're on yet.
not being mean, but don't buy/use equipment just because you can. If you don't know how to use it properly you'll get bugger all for it. Also, your lifts are pretty equal to each other mate.
DoubleDIcon...01-06-2014 @ 15:59 
Avatar
Im Daniel and I will be heard, eventually.
Member 5359, 234 posts
SQ 210, BP 115, DL 260
585.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
LessThanLuke said:
Why does it matter? Not like you will be winning anything.


How do you know?
I will compete on the 100 division at 16-17 year old
The DL world record is 195, The SQ world record is 190
2 months to go and I am 91kg +-

I will order now the titanium Happy Happy
And I will stick with getting all my 3 lifts up (but giving a little bit of more attention to the deadlift)


Thank you all guys !!

1234

© Sugden Barbell 2019 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto