REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 415 guests

As mother-in-law gags go this is one of the best. Except it is true.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

little_aIconAs mother-in-law gags go this is one of the best. Except it is true.20-04-2010 @ 09:13 
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14374 posts
"A mother-in-law is reported to have been forgotten in a Dover car park by a couple who then went on a day trip to France.

They are said to have realised their mistake while on a cross-Channel ferry - and called Dover police who found the "confused" lady still sitting in the back seat of their parked car.

A police source is reported to have said: "She didn't cause a fuss - she just stayed where she was and waited for them to return - and then she gave them hell."

Which begs the question: what is the worst thing you have done to your mother-in-law?"
PompyIcon...20-04-2010 @ 09:19 
My opinions have run their course
Member 694, 3112 posts
i get on very well with my mother in law, more so than my own mum really, so i've never done anything bad. sometimes wrestle her to the ground if she gobs off but only playful like
little_aIcon...20-04-2010 @ 09:59 
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14374 posts
Pompy said:sometimes wrestle her to the ground if she gobs off but only playful like

I'm not sure why but this disturbs me a bit. Does she fight back?
CuddlesIcon...20-04-2010 @ 10:09 
Eat.Cycle.Sleep.Win
Member 2, 12511 posts
SQ 190, BP 150, DL 280
620.0 kgs @ 99kgs UnEq
Administrator
When I was 17 I worked in shop. A bloke who worked there kept telling us that he was knobbing his girlfriends mum, no one believed him. Then one day his girlfriend came in to the shop with her mum to talk to him.

About an hour later the mum comes in on her own and is all over him. I always wondered if he ever uttered the immortal line 'thats not how your mum does it'.
PompyIcon...20-04-2010 @ 11:07 
My opinions have run their course
Member 694, 3112 posts
little_a said:
I'm not sure why but this disturbs me a bit. Does she fight back?

yeah, if she starts moaning or something i'll grab her legs and drag her off the sofa or something then she'll probably kick me up the arse or something, all in good humour
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions