Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitAnyone into Techno/House/Electro?

Anyone into Techno/House/Electro?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Rico said:You need some Erol Alkan and Boys Noize in there mate!

a staple in my live sets mate.
quality, where do you DJ?
Rico said:quality, where do you DJ?

mainly house parties and warehouse after parties.

I run a night in the subclub, glasgow. I spin for a bit at the start but we always have big guests so i let them do what there getting paid for. Grin
wicked mate, i go to uni in glasvegas. been to subclub many a time. where do you train?
Rico said:wicked mate, i go to uni in glasvegas. been to subclub many a time. where do you train?

strathclyde gym.

I run the wednesday night called RUBBER'D?
ah right i train in glasgow uni gym but have been meaning to check out the palace of art. wicked mate ive been to a few of those nights! sundays are quality too.
sundays are great.

Strathclyde is an awesome gym, train their with a few of the forum.

Palace of Arts is good from what i hear but not sure if its open to the public?
Sounds good mate. The uni gym is alright, couple of racks and a platform but ufortunately populated by idiots mostly. Some of the oly lifters train there, think they said its oly lifting on mon weds fri and powerlifters tues and thurs but im not sure, I will have to check with them when im back at uni.
thosebananas said:
That was recorded live using traktor and a controller.
I own Decks and lots of vinyl too and can use CDJ's if required.

Cool.

I started on vinyl, sold them for beer money at Uni and now use Ableton with a couple of Allen and Heath controllers. Been playing around with traktor recently too.
Cuddles said:
Cool.
I started on vinyl, sold them for beer money at Uni and now use Ableton with a couple of Allen and Heath controllers. Been playing around with traktor recently too.

im thinking of spending this summer learning serato ableton bridge, and i need to learn the traktor hot keys.

Where do u play?
Fired a new mix together today

http://soundcloud.com/ayeparty/banter

1. Lethalness - Mystic
2. Crystal Castles - Crimewave (LA Riots Remix)
3. Michael Jackson - Don't Stop till you get enough (Alex Rage Remix)
4. Shameboy - Vultures
5. Mumbai Science - Ancora
6. Sound of Stereo - Zipper (La Riots Remix)
7. Yolanda Be Cool - Afro Nuts (Dcup Remix)
8. Fake Blood - Fix your accent
9. Little Boots - Stuck on you (Fake Blood Remix)
10. The Subs - Mitsub**chi
11. Sneaky Sound System - Pictures
12. David Guetta + AfroJack - Louder than Words
13. Deadmau5 - Some Chords
14. The Soul Brothers - 21st Century Disco s**t (Miles Dyson remix)
15. Tiesto vs Diplo - C'mon
16. Funkabit - Mininova (Fare Soldi Sederone Remix)
New one tonight. Good for some 30min cardio sessions.. Wink

http://soundcloud.com/ayeparty/july-2010-tech-house-minimal

Mililogue - The Leopard (Extrawelt remix)
Nathan Fake - The Sky Was Pink (James Holden Remix)
Joris Voorn - Chase the mouse
Oxia - Whole Life
Tom Ellis - PPP
Oliver Hunteman - Krake
Popof - Shades
Radio Slave - My Bleep
Len Faki - Death by House
Alex Kanji - A Lot Of
i used to dj but that went out of the window when the house/kid/missus came along, along with all my other youthful hopes and dreams lol. but ive still got a stack of vinyl sitting around, very mixed bag ranging from decent house/dance to old soundtracks and bbc sound effect records which i used to sample from
if you want to take them off my hands ill bring them up to the unit 20 comp in the boot... of course there might be a small exchange of funds lol.... sure we can arrange something. ebay is a c**t at the minute not worth bothering with.
cant listen to the mixes the links dont like me by the way
Pompy said:i used to dj but that went out of the window when the house/kid/missus came along, along with all my other youthful hopes and dreams lol. but ive still got a stack of vinyl sitting around, very mixed bag ranging from decent house/dance to old soundtracks and bbc sound effect records which i used to sample from
if you want to take them off my hands ill bring them up to the unit 20 comp in the boot... of course there might be a small exchange of funds lol.... sure we can arrange something. ebay is a c**t at the minute not worth bothering with.
cant listen to the mixes the links dont like me by the way

its a soundcloud link mate.. but ill see about uploading it to drop.io or something.

You havn't got a list by any chance? I only use vinyl to sample from really. pretty much a fully digital DJ.
Quality mixes mate, loving the cardio one!

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitAnyone into Techno/House/Electro?
Return to top View Desktop Site