mate, shut up,

Posting Process

THINK

Type

Check spelling

Add Post
HahahahaGrin
duncan do you use knee straps aswell as suit

and ozzy it made me giggle but the pasts best been left where it is and u need to sort big boi out with humour tonite hes in a right mood.
I've used wraps once, but not in combination with the suit.
turbokid said:
duncan do you use knee straps aswell as suit

and ozzy it made me giggle but the pasts best been left where it is and u need to sort big boi out with humour tonite hes in a right mood.

hey there is to much anger in here anyway lol he does have a point tho TK, your spelling is terrible, i must admit my grammer and spelling isnt much better but dude, all this text talk crap? your 22 is it really needed?
ok sir yes sir sargent carl

ill gag my self so i shut up
think f**k im too tired
check spelling ha ha f**k that i havent swallowed a dictionery they sold out cause u ate them all and just get it f**kin sent what can i say im a steelfixer KID! ha haGrin Grin Grin
i never really maxed out raw , i think mabie 220 , not sure , i loved the warm secure feeling of an impossibly tight suit .......
its cause im used to txtin and dont really spent much time on comp like oz

and duncan get a better fitting suit and knee wraps as tight as possible ull get a 170 im sure.
turbokid said:
its cause im used to txtin and dont really spent much time on comp like oz

and duncan get a better fitting suit and knee wraps as tight as possible ull get a 170 im sure.

what is your problem? i dont understand why you keep moaning all the time...
thats still a s**t load of weight though boar espesually for 78kg nice work im not tryin any equipped lifts till im up2 500kg-520kg raw next year some time
Thanks, I'm going for 180 in June.

All I need to do is alter the straps a bit and it's there!Grin
yeah i possibly do spend to much time online but when your on call and u cant sleep what else is there to do
ha ha bhamstaff you need to read through every thread im on and then get bk to me apologizeing cause its the sugden sheep who have the problems mate.
why are you here then?
Titan_Fury
http://www.sugdenbarbell.co.uk/competitions/GBPF-Lancs-and-Che...

Is this your first ever comp Turbs???

You are here: HomeForumTraining Journalsjust sayin hello and deadlift help
Return to top View Desktop Site