You are here: HomeForumTraining Journalsjust sayin hello and deadlift help

just sayin hello and deadlift help

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

so

van driver (andy b) - 455kg pull

Electrician (terry hollands) - 420 pull

plasterer (felix) - 405kg pull

Steelfixer - 205kg pull
Starting salaries are between £12,000 and £16,000 a year.
Experienced steel fixers can earn between £17,000 and £25,000 a year.
Fixers with extra responsibilities like supervising operatives can earn up to £30,000.

From http://careersadvice.direct.gov.uk/helpwithyourcareer/j...
turbokid said:
but the funny thing is for what most on here strain 4 and spend s**t loads on suppliments and others on steroids how come he doesent have to do this to accomplish a dream that u have beats me and ill just keep laughing at petty comments like im getting cause i have a point

Mark Felix is now clean?

Turbo, you need to open your eyes to gear mate
i think he was on about his dad matt
Carl said:
i think he was on about his dad matt

His dad is Mark Felix?
Eek Eek Eek

mark felix is a steelfixer??
ive earn nore then them salarys in half a year and ye those guys are twice my age twice my size have taken gear and have trained for bout my whole life or more Grin
Lulz, this is where the ole saying vids or it didn't happen is important
no hes just my uncle ha haGrin
shawn
show off c**ts, got a dad have you`s
no mines dead actually now im actually on about my step dad.
turbokid said:
ive earn nore then them salarys in half a year and ye those guys are twice my age twice my size have taken gear and have trained for bout my whole life or more Grin

This may or not be true, but your English is still abysmal...
i told u i dont have gcses and i dont really care to be honest u should try finding some1 who gives a flying f**k Grin
turbokid said:

I just mentioned that its not proper to go on about money so please STFU about it, different people do different jobs at different levels, this is a site for sport not jobs! Mark Felix is a plasterer, he gets by and earns a living pays taxes etc, and is also way way way more famous than you will ever be so please be silent.

Its nothing to talk about it, get on the platform or in a strongman show like the others on here have done and prove it, we don;t go on about numbers cause people know what we can do cause they are recorded lifts in comp.
The coffee is barely touching the sides. Hope my mate has a beer whan I get round his tonight!

You are here: HomeForumTraining Journalsjust sayin hello and deadlift help
Return to top View Desktop Site