Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitTurner says...

Turner says...

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

I've never met anybody else like Ste. I doubt there is anybody much like Ste, to be honest. He's an inspiration - genuinely. To do what he's done and what he still does on the cards he was dealt is awesome.

We're not mocking him, TZ, we're celebrating him.
Rick said:I've never met anybody else like Ste. I doubt there is anybody much like Ste, to be honest. He's an inspiration - genuinely. To do what he's done and what he still does on the cards he was dealt is awesome.

What were the cards he was dealt Rick?
Rick said:I've never met anybody else like Ste. I doubt there is anybody much like Ste, to be honest. He's an inspiration - genuinely. To do what he's done and what he still does on the cards he was dealt is awesome.

My apologies. Its good to know he has a band of 'iron brothers' around him.
Tom_Martin said:
What were the cards he was dealt Rick?

3 aces and a joker. Aces low Unhappy
TZ - I can see how it could be misconstrued. No problems Happy.

Tom - I ain't gonna throw that all over the net, and anyway I doubt I know the half of it. But Andy got it pretty much spot on, for what matters.
After training on a Sunday, Joe and I go for some nosebag, on walking back to the club to pick up the cars, we saw the lights were on, we went in and Turner was there, he had conned someone into giving him a lift

Turner - it's my birthday tomorrow, I'm 48
Me - how old are you now Steve ?
Turner (surprised by that question) - 47 Yar
Me - How long have you been 47 Ste ?
Turner - 47 years
I do love it when this gets updated. Albeit rather too infrequently.

He sounds a remarkable man! Grin
Nic
This thread is the best of anything which has been put into words.
Post Edited: 26.06.2011 @ 21:38 PM by Fatpete
Turner was squatting the other day and was making a real balls of it. He kept trying to breathe at the bottom of the squat. Alan screamed and ranted but to no avail. Joe the Terrible took Turner to one side and calmly and rationally, as though speaking to a child, explained what was wrong, why it was wrong and what he should do to correct it. Turner nodded throughout but did his next set identical to all the others, it was as though Joe had never spoke. Joe shook his head grimly and said "You're a rum f**ker, you are Ste"

"Yar" said Turner. "If thy't not a f**ker that con f**k off"
One of the guys at the gym asked Turner if he could get him some whey powder (Turner has a multitude of contacts) which the top man informs him that he can. The next training night comes round and Turner sure enough comes with whey in arms, not only
that, but he informs the guy that with this particular whey there is a choice of free gift - either a months supply of creatine, or a drinks shaker. Turner had chosen the shaker on the guys behalf... as it was cheaper. He didn't go into any more detail, and we didn't ask.
Earlier tonight we were discussing last night's "world strongest man" heat and Terry Hollands got a mention.
"Thy knows whose dad Terry Hollands is ?" said Turner
"No" said everyone
"Jake, that knows, Jake" advised Turner
"Jake Hollands?" said everyone again, now utterly bemused
"Ya, tha knows, us used train here"
"That's Jake o'Neill you daft t**t" we cried "he's nowt to do with Terry Hollands"
"Ya" said Turner "Reet"

I don't think we convinced him
Grin
Ste followed me into the changing room as soon as i got in tonight:

Ste: Areet Jeff? Its me mams birthday next week, yar, I've just been doin some bodybuildin, but I missed a 440 the other neet, yar it's her birthday then me brothers ont 8th and me dads ont 21st, he's goin workin in Malta for three months..

Me: Who? (knowing that it cant be Ste's dad as he sadly passed away last year)

Ste: Glynn.

I love Turner!! Grin
Interesting use of speech marks for wsm Pete!

Got to love turner
baldt
Boar said:I have posted this - it really isnt PC to laugh at others misfortunes, but it is funny !! good lad ste, he got the next attempt

I nearly pissed myself watching this. legend

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitTurner says...
Return to top View Desktop Site