REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 157 guests
You are here: HomeForumTheIAINM → View All Posts

View All Posts: TheIAINM

» thoughts please? training 1 body part per week! (Go to post)30-12-2009 @ 18:07 
Post Edited: 04.01.2010 @ 21:43 PM by TheIAINM
Removed
» Mariusz Pudzianowski MMA Debut Friday (Go to post)20-12-2009 @ 00:44 
Post Edited: 20.12.2009 @ 00:44 AM by TheIAINM
- that didn't look much like Kyokushin to me!
I certainly do agree Happy

- very fair comment, lets get randy couture in what do you think Happy
» Mariusz Pudzianowski MMA Debut Friday (Go to post)16-12-2009 @ 01:09 
just watched the fight, his technique was terribleHappy but he won the fight, so, well done, he certainly used his size, i expected better technique on the punches and kicks as he has supposed to have done some kyokushinkai karate in the past.

i did expect his explosive power and endurance to be really good, its a shame the fight didnt last longer, but you dont want them lasting too long, teh strategy, to go all out from teh start was def the right thing to do with his size and power, cause who could really match him in explosive power and wiht his size and strenght even a glancing blow would have an effect on an opponent, if he polish's his skill and technique he could go far. Id like to see how thing s would go if he egot another 5-6 matches under his belt got the ring craft sharp and then had a crack at a good UFC guy, would certainly sell tickets and he'd get a good pay cheque.

n.b/ I was a pro Thai boxer for 9 years, out of the 25 I have been doing it,still teaching now I had many MMA matches too, just to back up my comment on his technique.
» So You Want To Be A Strongman (Go to post)05-10-2009 @ 13:04 
very helpful, thanks mateHappy
» Competing In Powerlifting (Go to post)05-10-2009 @ 13:02 
fair enough,a good guide and plenty to think about. i think people do realise a lot of this, however, totally lose the plot under comp stress etc. its good to have the basics spelt out, so you keep it all at the front of your mind, i was an international pro kickboxer for nearly ten years before coming to the world of powerlifting and its exactly the same, people running up and down a hall before a thai boxing match to warm up then wondering why they run out of steam in the first round - doh! Happy
a lot of sense spoken here, thanks mateHappy
You are here: HomeForumTheIAINM → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions