REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 290 guests
You are here: HomeForumbigfish → View All Posts

View All Posts: bigfish

» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)23-09-2011 @ 21:13 
jordan27 said:
just gunna come up sun morning, done 3 before this but best ive done is a 5th place at oswestry this year. you done many pal?

came 3rd in 2008 just started trainin again past 3 Months so see what happens. Doin that musclinc comp in decwmber down london
» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)23-09-2011 @ 21:08 
jordan27 said:
just gunna come up sun morning, done 3 before this but best ive done is a 5th place at oswestry this year. you done many pal?

last time i competed wasn2008 and i came 3rd, so i been training again for three months now and al see how i get on. Doin the muscleinc comp in december down london. That should b fun lol
» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)23-09-2011 @ 20:57 
jordan27 said:
coming up from blackburn, shud be 3 of us foreigners coming up to try an perform haha

aye cool mate, hope you do well. U cumin up sat nite? Am quite excited to be honest. U done many comps
» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)23-09-2011 @ 20:25 
ITRG said:Kev its stayin in scotland but comin home to ayrshire with me lol

Cheers steve mate just startin to hit form again Happy

well mate best of luck to u on the day bt i will try my hardest to keep it at burns gym
» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)23-09-2011 @ 20:08 
jordan27 said:
that sounds like a challenge to me, hahaHappy youve got a bit of experience so im thinking your the dark horse and will have my eye on you lol. gunna be a good day all round i think and am up for the challenge. let the battle commence. lolHappy Happy

aye hopefully it wont leave scotland, or burns gym lol. Where u guys travelling from?
» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)23-09-2011 @ 09:56 
Stetec said:Big Kev for the win! Best of luck everyone though. ITRG did you do the novice comp with me last year at Buzz and Nicks place?

behave urself man, few good lads doing the comp bt al do my best and hope its enough
» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)20-09-2011 @ 19:21 
buzz said:Just a quick note to say Strength Shop will be at the comp on Sunday - if anyone's wanting anything brought down, please let us know by Thursday at the latest.

some nose tork please mate
» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)17-09-2011 @ 01:48 
Benvie said:Neil,

Was wondering if there will be somewhere to heat the tacky at the comp or whether I should take a little blowtorch/hairdryer to heat it.

And on an unrelated note will we be allowed to use suits on the deadlift hold, just thinking my back will probably be pretty knackered by that late stage and will be glad of any extra support I can get.

Cheers,
Benvie

prob best to bring sumit to heat the tacky pal. I dunno if neil will allow suits, personally i wudnt lol
» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)16-09-2011 @ 11:36 
hoponbaby said:
Thats what strongman is all about Happy

true.... Jst means al prob need to press it rather than snatch it like ihave been doin
» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)14-09-2011 @ 14:58 
Bad move with circus db, not good like the weight shifts inside the db lads so best be carefull. Prob best to try press it or neil could just use the 41k db lol
» where is bsm held and when? (Go to post)14-09-2011 @ 13:51 
Carl said:it hasnt been on for 4 years or so

uk's strongest man is in belfast over the august bank holiday

hows that?
» where is bsm held and when? (Go to post)14-09-2011 @ 08:27 
Would love to go watch but never know where or when its held
» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)11-09-2011 @ 06:26 
jordan27 said:
arm over arm would be a decent event to do, even if it did rain. mite fall flat on our faces if were dragging. will be fun either way tho.

haha aye mate it would be brutal. Come on neil, enlighten us with your knowledge Happy
» Dumfries novice strongman comp sept 25th (Go to post)07-09-2011 @ 17:04 
Arm over arm,???
» Winter Novice Competition (Go to post)30-08-2011 @ 22:53 
So is it just a case of turn up on the day?

You are here: HomeForumbigfish → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions