REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 184 guests
You are here: HomeForumtrollokov → View All Posts

View All Posts: trollokov

» GBPF Northwest Unequipped Bench and Deadlift 2010 (Go to post)01-03-2010 @ 20:16 
Rick said:
Y'know how they've always recommended hanging around a place for a while to pick up the tone before posting? Actually, clearly you don't.

I was interested in the results and there was a bit too much "beating around the bush" for my liking. The results have finally been posted, I would ave ad to come "OOPP NORTH" Tongue
» 280kg bench press is so heavy... (Go to post)01-03-2010 @ 17:53 
little_a said:
Maybe no ones concerned? Maybe no one actually cares? Maybe someone concerned has posted the results on the relevent thread? Who knows? Who cares?
If the discussion is as good as said result I doubt it will be that entertaining. At least for anyone who's interested, which probably isnt that many.

The results have finally been posted. Some of you forget that we don't all live "OOPP NORTH".
» 280kg bench press is so heavy... (Go to post)01-03-2010 @ 17:33 
little_a said:
I'm sure someone said he lifted at the weekend, but I wasnt there so dont know how he got on.Roll-Eyes

You know if everyone was not pulling their trolling carts, we might actually have a good discussion if the results were posted by the concerned rather than people mentioning rumours of what happened.
» 280kg bench press is so heavy... (Go to post)01-03-2010 @ 17:31 
tonyjb72 said:
Nver mind raw - I'm posting nekked at the momemnt. Good job there's no one in the office

Any which way as long as you don't get "pharmaceutical support" and wear enough "gear" to make robocop look like a ballerina dancer.
» 280kg bench press is so heavy... (Go to post)01-03-2010 @ 17:08 
BigMacca said:I think the clue lies in the name Trollokov

But who is doing the trolling? Its a little ironic don't you think?
» 280kg bench press is so heavy... (Go to post)01-03-2010 @ 16:36 
Tom_Martin said:
Sorry, I'm not playing anymore. I don't honestly believe anyone is so stupid as to think I was making fun or being offensive towards Pinda Singh.
Oh and btw, I have never achieved anything ever in any sport Happy

I guess you lift in one of the "pharmaceutical support" feds and the "pharmaceutical support" has made a wire loose in your head then. It is evident you were making fun of him with your reference to 5 katanas and rowing. Even an Ox on steroids can see that.
» 280kg bench press is so heavy... (Go to post)01-03-2010 @ 16:22 
Tom_Martin said:
oh... thanks for letting me know who he is, I sure do feel daft now for...counting? I'll try ever so hard to be a bit more....errrm.... I'm sorry what did I do to offend you? Roll-Eyes

What records/achievements have you got to be making fun of a British record holder? This place could do with a teenage section so that you can "graduate" and leave the BB.com silliness.
» 280kg bench press is so heavy... (Go to post)01-03-2010 @ 16:13 
Tom_Martin said:
.....you're being far too serious!

Tom_Martin you are either trolling or being a busy body. Pinda Singh lifted 260kg for a British 110kg record in 2008. Get a life brah!
» GBPF Northwest Unequipped Bench and Deadlift 2010 (Go to post)01-03-2010 @ 15:58 
Kane someone be kind enough to tell us the results of the competition or point us to where they are posted. I thought I had logged into BB.com with all the horsing around in this thread.

You are here: HomeForumtrollokov → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions