REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 192 guests
You are here: HomeForumtrollokov → View All Posts

View All Posts: trollokov

» Tom needs help with his shirt LOL! (Go to post)27-03-2010 @ 09:57 
Col_Austin said:You could have asked me or Fatpete about shirts. We're both using them at the moment. PM me if you want some sensible advice without having to start a thread about it that will inevitably turn to rat s**t.

The problem is that sugden has a general bulls**t section not a powerlifting/strongman section. At BB.com, there is a special trolling section that your daughters should never see and a powerlifting/strongman section. Occasionally you do get the kids spilling over onto the serious sections like as happened recently in the powerlifting/strongman section, where some kids and a mod were giving bad advice.
» Tom needs help with his shirt LOL! (Go to post)27-03-2010 @ 09:51 
Fatpete said:Would you have helped him ?

Off course I would have helped him Grin
» Tom needs help with his shirt LOL! (Go to post)26-03-2010 @ 20:27 
Tony said:
and your point is?

Who was telling us about someone needing 5 katanas to bench 280kg the other day? He was trolling here and then being serious on BB.com, people usually have it the other way round. You look like one of these bodybuilder types Tony my friend.
» Tom needs help with his shirt LOL! (Go to post)26-03-2010 @ 20:16 
Yeah! Imagine dat sugdeners. He had to ask the kids on BB.com.
» Dumb question? (Go to post)03-03-2010 @ 19:29 
brocerslrd said:I might be been dumb but do you count the weight of the bar in total weight. I never do but was just wandering if it was ment to be?

Are you for real? One would have to have a PHD in trolling to come up with such an assumption.
» When will England score some tries? (Go to post)03-03-2010 @ 15:14 
fatter_tomorrow said:who cares about rugby when england vs Egypt is on tonight?

inb4 someone says football is gay.

Football is sadly about people putting their dinks in other people's donks. Just look at the papers mate, Terry this, Bridge that, Cole this ....
» When will England score some tries? (Go to post)03-03-2010 @ 15:00 
Namonster said:Who cares?

Scotland will win at the weekend anyway...

Scotland have got 0 points ATM and will win the wooden spoon.
» When will England score some tries? (Go to post)03-03-2010 @ 14:55 
I was rewatching the game on iplayer and was amazed at how much England had the ball but did little with it. What will it take to get some tries?
» 280kg bench press is so heavy... (Go to post)03-03-2010 @ 09:40 
Namonster said:
How did you find out robocop was a ballerina dancer? I thought only I had that info!

For some reason there is a warning light on my control panel. Me thinks bodybuilders are trying to take over the world.
» GREY HOODIE. (Go to post)03-03-2010 @ 09:33 
little_a said:
Me and Jeff burnt it in a cleansing ceremony. It told us to f**k off.

HEE HAW! HEE HAW! (Between you and me mate its the magic mushrooms but don't tell anyone. Wink)
» 280kg bench press is so heavy... (Go to post)01-03-2010 @ 20:53 
WILLSAN said:ive read though this thread a couple of times and I still havent got a clue of what its all about. its quite entertaining though.

Don't worry mate. Someone's aving a blonde moment and one of the mods/admins gave me Tom's avatar when he was tiny.
» 280kg bench press is so heavy... (Go to post)01-03-2010 @ 20:49 
Post Edited: 01.03.2010 @ 20:50 PM by trollokov
Who has given me Tom's kiddie avatar? He looks twice my age. Grin
» 280kg bench press is so heavy... (Go to post)01-03-2010 @ 20:38 
Boar said:this is like pulling each others hair , and toms got nice hair !!

warning to everyone who posted in this thread, including me.

Finally some sense. How you doin mate?
» 280kg bench press is so heavy... (Go to post)01-03-2010 @ 20:36 
Tom_Martin said:
Even I would have been understanding if I actually was taking the piss out of Pinda, and not, in fact, paying him a compliment! Not to worry though, most people do have some degree of reading comprehension.
You seriously don't think he's trolling? I honestly can't quite fathom that anybody who has managed to hold down a job long enough to buy a pc and afford at least one months line rental and internet could be this stupid?

Your mammy should give you a spanking using words like that on the internet. I thought you were some kid from a non-tested fed who was having a go at Pinda. Have you eaten your dinner yet? Its your bed time. Don't forget to look under the bed for monsters.
» 280kg bench press is so heavy... (Go to post)01-03-2010 @ 20:32 
Rick said:
To be fair, I don't think you're trolling. Just being a little tiny bit of a f**kwit.
Slagging the current GBPF british junior champion for being an achievement-less roid-head and for taking the piss out of Pinda - a man who, not incidentally, he pulled 270kg off three times yesterday on a platform - AND whinging when results weren't online within 24 hours, all in your first eight posts on the forum, is close to a record of your own. Just not a good one.

It is pretty clear I was not taking the piss out of Pinda, how did I know that he was the record holder for the 110 kg category?

I was having a go back at Tom after what he implied in the 11th post. I did not know what Pinda or anyone else pulled yesterday because getting the results involves a secret handshake.

Its bad enough navigating the GBPF site and having some events hidden in calendar and others in competitions but when comps/events are held and the results not posted then that is just normal.

You are here: HomeForumtrollokov → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions