REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 134 guests
You are here: HomeForumRobThomas → View All Posts

View All Posts: RobThomas

» phil watkins spews all over the floor! (Go to post)09-11-2008 @ 20:50 
That's my boy Phil LOL
» 2009 GBPF Raw Bench (Go to post)07-11-2008 @ 17:58 
Surely this can't be helping their cause? First they apparently steal the GBPF's venue then put on a show the same time as a GBGPC comp. Do they honestly think that they can poch lifters this way? My guess is that it will have the opposite effect.
» 2009 GBPF Raw Bench (Go to post)06-11-2008 @ 20:25 
Well to be honest, I was thinking about doing a BPC comp sometime in the future, maybe next year or the year after just to see what I could have done in double ply kit but if the BPC really have stolen the show/venue then there's no way that I'll ever lift with them. We constantly hear claims that powerlifting should be for the lifters and not for any feds or individuals but if this really is the case then it doesn't look like that to me.
» 2009 GBPF Raw Bench (Go to post)05-11-2008 @ 21:42 
As Martin has said, the GBPF had assumed the deal was done so we were all proud to announce it and advertise the event.
» IPF Worlds 2008 (Go to post)04-11-2008 @ 21:57 
Phil isn't there as his wife has just given birth to their son and I as far as I know, Clive has been taking some time out at the moment.
» WOODY ALLEN SYNDROME (Go to post)29-09-2008 @ 09:42 
Hi Andy,

I create the site and set up the forum mate. I hadn't realised that non-registered users couldn't view the posts. I assumed that all non-registered users would access the site using the guest account, perhaps I need to look at the settings then as it was a bit of a rush to get it all up and running to be honest but as I said, it wasn't my intention for it to be a "locked down forum", I'll have a look at it when I get some time.
» X-Factor ----- Cheryl or Dannii??? (Go to post)22-09-2008 @ 10:56 
Cheryl with danny watching.
» New Great Britain Powerlifting Federation (GBPF) Website now up and running! (Go to post)19-09-2008 @ 16:28 
The banner at the top is the work of Rob from this site...
» New Great Britain Powerlifting Federation (GBPF) Website now up and running! (Go to post)19-09-2008 @ 16:23 
The new Great Britain Powerlifting Federation website is now up and running, check it out here:

http://www.gbpf.org.uk

The aim of the site is to provide as much information as possible about the new Great Britain Powerlifting Federation.

This is the first release of the site and there are bound to be issues with it so please report any in the forum using the link below (you can also add suggestions there too):

http://www.forums.gbpf.org.uk/Defaul...?g=topics&f=10

There are still a few sections of the site that need to be completed, including the ability to apply for membership online but these areas will be completed over the next couple of weeks.

You can however download a membership application form from the Membership section and post it for now.
» Out of interest (Go to post)03-09-2008 @ 16:27 
I assume you mean the "GPCGB" not the GBPF Matt???
» IPF 110kg Bench WR (Go to post)01-09-2008 @ 14:00 
little_a said:
On a slightly related topic as this one is going... I thought this comment was inspired...
http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/fb.ashx?m=2960577

I don't usually get involved in drug related issues but it pisses me off when these non BWLA lifters (probably not even powerlifters themselves) think all BWLA lifters are on gear so I had to add mt 2p worth there!
» logpress lockout power (Go to post)31-08-2008 @ 21:04 
It's a bit off topic but I actually used the log press to help with my bench press lockout as I found the log great for the triceps!
» 2009 (Go to post)26-08-2008 @ 09:52 
When Phil said about he will still be lifting with BWLA, he means the new fed, the GBPF after 1st January.
» Trailer park boys (Go to post)23-08-2008 @ 15:44 
They are brilliant, I've got every series on DVD. Ricky just cracks me up and as for the "googly eyed bas***d" LOL.
» Ipf european open bench champs 2008 (Go to post)22-08-2008 @ 08:36 
Well done to him - top guy too.

You are here: HomeForumRobThomas → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions