| billynomates | Fury Ngannou | 29-10-2023 @ 17:51 | |
Member 4923, 1795 posts | Post Edited: 31.10.2023 @ 07:14 AM by billynomates Was Fury not trying? Francis almost got the better of him. Cant wait for Fury vs Usyk. | ||
| Boar | ... | 29-10-2023 @ 19:48 | |
Nothing left in the tank. Member 5, 25597 posts Administrator | It was unusual and I cant really explain why , My guess i Fury was just unable to push him about and he must have decent punch resistance, he was sleepwalking thru what looked like a bit of a sparring session. hope there is a rematch | ||
| billynomates | ... | 30-10-2023 @ 08:17 | |
Member 4923, 1795 posts | Boar said:It was unusual and I cant really explain why , My guess i Fury was just unable to push him about and he must have decent punch resistance, he was sleepwalking thru what looked like a bit of a sparring session. hope there is a rematch Perhaps Fury was trying to keep the contest a bit close, similar to Mayweather when he fought McGregor. I'm sure it wouldve been very different if there was a title on the line. I'm well jealous of Ngannou's physique, he's an absolute beast! | ||
| Wiegieboard | ... | 31-10-2023 @ 02:48 | |
as crimson as my last victims underclothing..... Member 899, 11371 posts SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq | My take is that Ngannou was so dominant in the clinch that it gave fury a bit of trouble as he usually uses the clinch quite well but quite simply couldn't in this fight. It almost looked like Fury was a little scared come the end. Definitely not his typical fight. I wondered myself with the fight being held where it was, if something was maybe decided? | ||
| billynomates | ... | 01-11-2023 @ 21:26 | |
Member 4923, 1795 posts | Post Edited: 01.11.2023 @ 21:28 PM by billynomates Wiegieboard said:My take is that Ngannou was so dominant in the clinch that it gave fury a bit of trouble as he usually uses the clinch quite well but quite simply couldn't in this fight. It almost looked like Fury was a little scared come the end. Definitely not his typical fight. I wondered myself with the fight being held where it was, if something was maybe decided? I'd be scared too, Ngannou can punch with a force of 96 horsepower!! Apparently Fury is contractually obliged to fight Usyk on December 23rd, and if he doesnt or tries to delay it he may be sued by the Saudis for £200 million. | ||
| Wiegieboard | ... | 01-11-2023 @ 21:46 | |
as crimson as my last victims underclothing..... Member 899, 11371 posts SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq | billynomates said: I'd be scared too, Ngannou can punch with a force of 96 horsepower!! Apparently Fury is contractually obliged to fight Usyk on December 23rd, and if he doesnt or tries to delay it he may be sued by the Saudis for £200 million. Thats cool to know about the Usyk fight as that's the one I wanted to see all along! I never knew that about the contracts thing so I hope that forces the fight to go ahead! | ||
| billynomates | ... | 02-11-2023 @ 09:01 | |
Member 4923, 1795 posts | Wiegieboard said: Thats cool to know about the Usyk fight as that's the one I wanted to see all along! I never knew that about the contracts thing so I hope that forces the fight to go ahead! Me too on the Usyk fight, get back to proper bouts instead of all the social media and mma crossover nonsense! Well there's some speculation now that Fury might either fight Ngannou again, or retire. Because he knows wont be ready for Usyk by Dec 23. | ||
| Funky_monkey | ... | 13-11-2023 @ 10:48 | |
403 forbidden message Member 160, 5121 posts SQ 190, BP 137.5, DL 225552.5 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq | Fury Ngannou would be another bumper payday that people will want to watch. He's probably genuinely worried about losing to Usyk and giving up (losing) his belts. How many times has he retired now? | ||
| billynomates | ... | 17-11-2023 @ 22:53 | |
Member 4923, 1795 posts | Looks like Fury/Usyk will go ahead on 17 February | ||