REGISTER
 
You are here: Home → Forum → General Bullshit → Fury Ngannou

Fury Ngannou

billynomatesIconFury Ngannou29-10-2023 @ 17:51 
Member 4923, 1795 posts
Post Edited: 31.10.2023 @ 07:14 AM by billynomates
Was Fury not trying? Francis almost got the better of him.

Cant wait for Fury vs Usyk.
BoarIcon...29-10-2023 @ 19:48 
Avatar
Nothing left in the tank.
Member 5, 25597 posts
Administrator
It was unusual and I cant really explain why , My guess i Fury was just unable to push him about and he must have decent punch resistance, he was sleepwalking thru what looked like a bit of a sparring session.

hope there is a rematch
billynomatesIcon...30-10-2023 @ 08:17 
Member 4923, 1795 posts
Boar said:It was unusual and I cant really explain why , My guess i Fury was just unable to push him about and he must have decent punch resistance, he was sleepwalking thru what looked like a bit of a sparring session.

hope there is a rematch

Perhaps Fury was trying to keep the contest a bit close, similar to Mayweather when he fought McGregor. I'm sure it wouldve been very different if there was a title on the line.

I'm well jealous of Ngannou's physique, he's an absolute beast!
WiegieboardIcon...31-10-2023 @ 02:48 
Avatar
as crimson as my last victims underclothing.....
Member 899, 11371 posts
SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190
502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
My take is that Ngannou was so dominant in the clinch that it gave fury a bit of trouble as he usually uses the clinch quite well but quite simply couldn't in this fight. It almost looked like Fury was a little scared come the end. Definitely not his typical fight.
I wondered myself with the fight being held where it was, if something was maybe decided?
billynomatesIcon...01-11-2023 @ 21:26 
Member 4923, 1795 posts
Post Edited: 01.11.2023 @ 21:28 PM by billynomates
Wiegieboard said:My take is that Ngannou was so dominant in the clinch that it gave fury a bit of trouble as he usually uses the clinch quite well but quite simply couldn't in this fight. It almost looked like Fury was a little scared come the end. Definitely not his typical fight.
I wondered myself with the fight being held where it was, if something was maybe decided?

I'd be scared too, Ngannou can punch with a force of 96 horsepower!!

Apparently Fury is contractually obliged to fight Usyk on December 23rd, and if he doesnt or tries to delay it he may be sued by the Saudis for £200 million.
WiegieboardIcon...01-11-2023 @ 21:46 
Avatar
as crimson as my last victims underclothing.....
Member 899, 11371 posts
SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190
502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
billynomates said:
I'd be scared too, Ngannou can punch with a force of 96 horsepower!!
Apparently Fury is contractually obliged to fight Usyk on December 23rd, and if he doesnt or tries to delay it he may be sued by the Saudis for £200 million.


Thats cool to know about the Usyk fight as that's the one I wanted to see all along!
I never knew that about the contracts thing so I hope that forces the fight to go ahead!
billynomatesIcon...02-11-2023 @ 09:01 
Member 4923, 1795 posts
Wiegieboard said:
Thats cool to know about the Usyk fight as that's the one I wanted to see all along!
I never knew that about the contracts thing so I hope that forces the fight to go ahead!

Me too on the Usyk fight, get back to proper bouts instead of all the social media and mma crossover nonsense!
Well there's some speculation now that Fury might either fight Ngannou again, or retire. Because he knows wont be ready for Usyk by Dec 23.
Funky_monkeyIcon...13-11-2023 @ 10:48 
Avatar
403 forbidden message
Member 160, 5121 posts
SQ 190, BP 137.5, DL 225
552.5 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
Fury Ngannou would be another bumper payday that people will want to watch.
He's probably genuinely worried about losing to Usyk and giving up (losing) his belts.
How many times has he retired now?
billynomatesIcon...17-11-2023 @ 22:53 
Member 4923, 1795 posts
Looks like Fury/Usyk will go ahead on 17 February
You are here: Home → Forum → General Bullshit → Fury Ngannou
© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions