Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosDon't try this at home??

Don't try this at home??

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Fair play to the crazy bas***d.
colossal
manuel martinez is an ex world indoor champion shot putter, and came 4th in an olympic games. that is some great bounce benching, a common method throwers use to get dangerously strong! heres an idea of how strong some of these athletes are!

colossal said:manuel martinez is an ex world indoor champion shot putter, and came 4th in an olympic games. that is some great bounce benching, a common method throwers use to get dangerously strong! heres an idea of how strong some of these athletes are!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3zculJQyyU

i do find it hard to watch this vid and not think that doesn't look like 230kg for what looked liked piss easy reps
Joseph_Walton
Theres a video of him doing a 275 bench, i think thats either 190 or 200 aswell, those are 20's by the look of it and i can't see him going that heavy before a meet.
Joseph_Walton
I take it back, its 285.
I dont know what the fuss is about. Even Jonathon Edwards can do that...
Cuddles said:I dont know what the fuss is about. Even Jonathon Edwards can do that...

t**t post of the week award
Joseph_Walton said:Theres a video of him doing a 275 bench, i think thats either 190 or 200 aswell, those are 20's by the look of it and i can't see him going that heavy before a meet.

couple of years back he trained at crystal palace couple of days before a meet and got 260 for a double
colossal
Post Edited: 16.06.2010 @ 20:02 PM by colossal
Cuddles said:I dont know what the fuss is about. Even Jonathon Edwards can do that...

He told me at his peak, he power cleaned 130kg for a few singles at 67k bodyweight!... A shotputter Udo Beyer is rumoured to have been the strongest athlete, having behind neck jerked 275kg!
jt said:
t**t post of the week award

Grin
OdiousSlob
luke00 said:What's he got under there, it ain't wood that's for sure.

http://www.clownsupplies.com/GIFT%20CERTIFICATE/facepaintingol...

while we are back on the subject

powerclean = jumping with weight

jonathan edwards =best jumper ever

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosDon't try this at home??
Return to top View Desktop Site