Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitLeeds area

Leeds area

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Hi guys. Anybody in the leeds/wakefield area?
Would like to get a chaqnce to train with some guys local to me with a view to competeing in U90kg class later in the year/next year
T_Bebb
Im at north sheffield, got a good set up. Junc 36 off m1, not far from u. If your interested, email me t.bebb@yahoo.co.uk
T_Bebb said:Im at north sheffield, got a good set up. Junc 36 off m1, not far from u. If your interested, email me t.bebb@yahoo.co.uk

Hello Mate,

I'm in Barnsley - J37 M1,

Where do you train at?

Cheers

Macca
Hi guys. Macca I normaly trasin at work as I'm in the Army. That's part of the reason I am keeping just under 90kg body weight. When I'm on leave i also use Fitness and Physique in Middleton. Never really had the chance to do any event training so I'm just starting out.
T_Bebb
I do my gym training at physical culture gym stocksbridge.. Strongman wise Ive got a garage at a school and train on their yard. Really good set up ive got for strongman training. U interested?
shawn
I can vouch for Tom Bebb training set up. Think it was the first place i went for strongman training and made me want to try my hand at more comps.
T_Bebb
Post Edited: 21.02.2010 @ 15:02 PM by T_Bebb
Cheers shawn! Hope your well

For the record ive got stones 110-180, platforms with them, log, nice big famrers that are 95kg empty, sled, harness, rope for all kind of pulls, keg, sandbag, a squarish stone for pressing, yoke, couple of empty kegs for tossing, couple of kettlebells, rolling thunder. Think that it.
Hi mate im in rothwell leeds,i also used to go to fitness and physique when i was more into bodybuilding. i now go to wakefield weightlifting club in thornes park, we are mainly Olympic lifters and a few powerlifters but im sure you would be ok to come down. Nothing in the way of event equipment tho im afraid just two platforms, squat stands ,oly bars and a s**t load of bumper plates Cool
Definatly interested Tom. When do you normaly do event training?
T_Bebb
Saturdays normally, hopefully this snow will have cleared up by next weekend. Normally middayish..
T_Bebb said:I do my gym training at physical culture gym stocksbridge.. Strongman wise Ive got a garage at a school and train on their yard. Really good set up ive got for strongman training. U interested?

I'm deffinately interested mate, I've never done any events training before though so I may well be kak...

Macca
T_Bebb
send me an email then if you wana train, and we'll sort it out.
It's my missus's birthday next saturday so that's a non starter. I like my balls too much.
Saturday is normaly the only day we both have off but i'll see if i can get to come down.
see if you can get to come down???? a smack in the mouth should sort that arguement out

only jokin
Managed to get to the gym today thanks to been away for four days. Decided i'd see what i can dead lift. (not my best idea after a good session) Away 140 was reached quite easy, 150 wasn't too bad either for a single lift. But 160 was f**king solid, got it up though, 165? not a chance, think i was just running on empty by then. All in all a good day i think
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitLeeds area
Return to top View Desktop Site