Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitHelp at the unequipped

Help at the unequipped

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

jimblanchflower
We offered a while back to get some experienced lifters to help you out with some coaching for the unequipped. Especially for those who have not done a big comp before.

Bryn and I were planing on being down for the saturday, but we could probably arrange people to cover the sunday as well. Let me know if any of you want assistance, and we will see what we can do.

Also any of the more experienced people - could you let me know if you are available for sunday.
Would love too but I may need some of that coaching myself on sunday Tongue
I'll be down on Sunday with Moz and Dave Littler, but I think Arthur wants me to MC. I'm sure Moz'll help when he's not lifting himself.
As a complete novice save one competition experience I would welcome any advice available and I am there on Saturday Happy Thanks for offering
great to hear that Moz is lifting, he doesnt come round here that often anymore.
He can't really get on line much atm. He's living at his dad's and hoping to get his own place shortly. Trained with him in Catts a couple of Mondays ago and saw him at the UK Strongman North on the bank holiday. He's in really good shape for this comp, hope he does well.
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitHelp at the unequipped
Return to top View Desktop Site