Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsScotland's Strongest Man 2013

Scotland's Strongest Man 2013

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Does this mean we'll have a new undisputed champ?? Wink
Stuart asked me to put a post on to say that tickets will be available at the door on the day as well as in advance on the website in his previous post.
Is anyone else gonna be in Dumfries the night before the comp?
Anyone know the final line up for this one?

Been training with Stuart since the start of this year. Here's some clips of his training I've filmed for his build up to the final
Some good lifting in that vid, especially the oh. Seriously wide grip on that axle!
Stuart is looking in good shape
solid lifting,big axle press,hope he does well
Stuart is looking very strong, I think he will be pushing for a top 5 place in the comp but might struggle to get top 3 as he will probably lose points to the top boys on the deadlift. Gonna be a really good comp in any case.

Saw another video on the forge gym fb page today of luke popping a 160kg stone up to what looked like about a 60" platform very comfortably, he is gonna be tough to beat.
Really looking forward to this now. Disappointed not to have managed as much training as i would have liked but starting to feel better at last. Another month of training would have been good Happy

Should be some great battles all day, and looking forward to catching up with everyone again
MrLuke3
is there any way to watch the comp?? not online??
MrLuke3 said:is there any way to watch the comp?? not online??

Apparently its gonna be filmed for TV as it is also a qualifier for the UKs, don't think it will be streamed live online though
MrLuke3
cheers Davy.

Should be a good day. See you there
MrLuke3 said:cheers Davy.

Should be a good day. See you there

Yeah, should be. Looks like you are in shape from the vids I have seen.

You down the night before?
MrLuke3
Ill be down on thursday night with herself. Im still out in germany working so flyinf back thursday then back here sunday.
Training ok. Would have liked to get more training in but thats life.

Hows ur training? All good??

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsScotland's Strongest Man 2013
Return to top View Desktop Site