Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsUnit 20 comps for 2011

Unit 20 comps for 2011

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Thing said:is the unit going to put on a random open comp on near the end of the season. for one last fling for the open guys before they go off for off season training?

No.

Grin
buzz said:
No.
Grin

no need to rub it it further Unhappy
jeremy1987
buzzzzzz any dates in mind u sure u cant do 1 before the end of the year ur just being lazy now plus al buy u a cululator hee heeHappy
jeremy1987 said:buzzzzzz any dates in mind u sure u cant do 1 before the end of the year ur just being lazy now plus al buy u a cululator hee heeHappy

Lol, the old brain works ok!! Happy

This month and next is out. November, hmm, probably also out. I don't know, I guess if there is enough demand we could fire one on. At least 12 guys and it's viable for me. I think most human folk are f**ked by this time of the season and are wanting down time, apart from the android Ian and jeremy types Happy Was going to say maybe early December, but it's f**king cold then! I suppose no colder than it was for the novice classic last year late Feb, that was f**king chilly!
jeremy1987
nice 1 buzzy november or dec good for any 1 u want get colder than feburay i broke my toes never felt it ha ha all we nned now is a date ha haHappy Happy
jeremy1987 said:nice 1 buzzy november or dec good for any 1 u want get colder than feburay i broke my toes never felt it ha ha all we nned now is a date ha haHappy Happy

That's true, the sub zero temperature does have it's benefits Grin Will have a think about it...
jeremy1987
brillant we.l have a send of to a good year for comps by unit 20 lolHappy

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsUnit 20 comps for 2011
Return to top View Desktop Site