REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 3 members and 74 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

Myprotein Flavour review thread

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

123456

brownbearIcon...14-06-2015 @ 20:09 
Avatar
Morrisons - rump - 7
Member 2206, 11725 posts
SQ 228, BP 150, DL 260
638.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
choc mint 4.5/5
choc nut 4/5
peanut butter 3.5/5
PhillippeHalterIcon...14-06-2015 @ 21:49 
Avatar
Are horror films healthy...?
Member 5449, 2203 posts
brownbear said:choc mint 4.5/5
choc nut 4/5
peanut butter 3.5/5


This is interesting

I will try these now in the hope they will aid my box jumps
JackRevansIcon...26-07-2015 @ 01:01 
Avatar
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16482 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
natural vanilla flavour caesin - i just had this mixed with greek yogurt. It was a legit 5/5, absolute hnnnnnng.

mixed with water it was alright. maybe 3.5/5. would probably be much nicer with milk
FazcIcon...28-07-2015 @ 13:03 
Avatar
Sports an extremely muscular arse.
Member 38, 7411 posts
SQ 230, BP 170, DL 260
660.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Any more on the flavdrops?
JackRevansIcon...28-07-2015 @ 14:20 
Avatar
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16482 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
Fazc said:Any more on the flavdrops?


Last night I ordered 10kg of unflavoured whey plus the strawberry and the vanilla flavour drops. I think the basic flavours are usually the nicest. Though I do look forwards to mixing them together
JackRevansIconflavdrop review30-07-2015 @ 15:22 
Avatar
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16482 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
There are more variables with these, as you can change not only the ratio of flavour to liquid but also the ratio of flavour to powder, and such.

i had one scoop of unflavoured whey in (probably a bit too much) water. Started off with just strawberry. it was nice but not amazing. Then added vanilla, which made it be a bit different and nice but still not amazing.

I think that if it had have been less watery it would have been nicer. Maybe best using them in milk. Several years ago i used to have the chocolate one which i used to just put in milk with no whey and it was lovely. Im looking forward to trying these in greek yogurt
SparrowIcon...14-12-2015 @ 20:26 
Avatar
always lookIng for the easy option
Member 9, 16786 posts
SQ 210, BP 167.5, DL 260
637.5 kgs @ 103kgs UnEq
Salted caramel 4.5/5

Chocolate coconut 4/5

I want to order one to mix with Greek yoghurt and then add cereal - which flavour would you recommend? I'm thinking possibly vanilla...
JackRevansIcon...15-12-2015 @ 14:40 
Avatar
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16482 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 15.12.2015 @ 14:44 PM by JackRevans
Sparrow said:Salted caramel 4.5/5

Chocolate coconut 4/5

I want to order one to mix with Greek yoghurt and then add cereal - which flavour would you recommend? I'm thinking possibly vanilla...


I found that vanilla and strawberry were very good for this. Also this but with oats instead of cereal, maybe some dried fruit too. It's incredibly joey
JackRevansIcon...15-12-2015 @ 14:42 
Avatar
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16482 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
Cinnamon Danish - 3/5

Flavdrop maple syrup - 4/5
Flavdrop apple - 2/5
DeanW92Icon...15-12-2015 @ 16:00 
Member 4496, 1355 posts
SQ 240, BP 200, DL 300
740.0 kgs @ 112kgs UnEq
JohnGym said:
Unflavoured - 3/5


Unflavoured

-1/5

Accidently ordered it and tastes awfull. Mixed with nesquik and still not nice
SparrowIcon...15-12-2015 @ 18:53 
Avatar
always lookIng for the easy option
Member 9, 16786 posts
SQ 210, BP 167.5, DL 260
637.5 kgs @ 103kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 15.12.2015 @ 18:53 PM by Sparrow
JackRevans said:
I found that vanilla and strawberry were very good for this. Also this but with oats instead of cereal, maybe some dried fruit too. It's incredibly joey


Ordered vanilla before I saw this. I also ordered more salted caramel as there's 25% off certain 'Christmas' flavours at the moment.

I will try strawberry next time.

Do you leave the oats mixed overnight?
JackRevansIcon...15-12-2015 @ 23:02 
Avatar
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16482 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
Sparrow said:
Ordered vanilla before I saw this. I also ordered more salted caramel as there's 25% off certain 'Christmas' flavours at the moment.
I will try strawberry next time.
Do you leave the oats mixed overnight?


you can do either. if you mix it in and then have it straight away its lovely, kind of like a crunch corner or something. However if you leave it overnight it turns into a kind of weird cake thing, which is also nice. Its good if you put sultanas in or something. I also put some cinnamon and other such spices in, was reet nice
SparrowIcon...16-12-2015 @ 17:59 
Avatar
always lookIng for the easy option
Member 9, 16786 posts
SQ 210, BP 167.5, DL 260
637.5 kgs @ 103kgs UnEq
JackRevans said:
you can do either. if you mix it in and then have it straight away its lovely, kind of like a crunch corner or something. However if you leave it overnight it turns into a kind of weird cake thing, which is also nice. Its good if you put sultanas in or something. I also put some cinnamon and other such spices in, was reet nice


I'm looking forward to trying this. I'm guessing Alpen, and certain granolas will be enjoyable.
dazzachapIcon...16-12-2015 @ 18:30 
the ferryman will always need his coin.
Member 1085, 408 posts
SQ 220, BP 175, DL 285
680.0 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq
2 scoops unflavoured, into the blender with 1/3rd OJ 2/3 water and a descent amount of frozen summer berries , not the red berries. Well worth the electricity.
JackRevansIcon...16-12-2015 @ 19:16 
Avatar
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16482 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
Sparrow said:
I'm looking forward to trying this. I'm guessing Alpen, and certain granolas will be enjoyable.


Yes I tried it with granola, it was reet nice.

Pro tip: the Flav drops also are good in quark. Though they are nasty in cottage cheese

123456

© Sugden Barbell 2020 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto